Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Can I Get Canada Study And Work Visa With 3.5m - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Get Canada Study And Work Visa With 3.5m (562 Views)

Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport / Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? / Poland Work Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Get Canada Study And Work Visa With 3.5m by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 09, 2022
Good morning fellow nairalanders, pls can I get Canada study and work visa with 3.5m
Re: Can I Get Canada Study And Work Visa With 3.5m by ElexObi1: 10:02am On Jan 09, 2022
The embassy will soon respond to your question

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Get Canada Study And Work Visa With 3.5m by ednut1(m): 11:40am On Jan 09, 2022
francisgodstime:
Good morning fellow nairalanders, pls can I get Canada study and work visa with 3.5m
no. Do not fall for scam abeg. School fees and living experience of most cities is above 20k Canada dols which is about 7 to 8m

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Canada Study And Work Visa With 3.5m by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 09, 2022
ednut1:
no. Do not fall for scam abeg. School fees and living experience of most cities is above 20k Canada dols which is about 7 to 8m
ok thank you very much. But can that amount get me work visa?
Re: Can I Get Canada Study And Work Visa With 3.5m by ednut1(m): 1:26pm On Jan 09, 2022
francisgodstime:
ok thank you very much. But can that amount get me work visa?
you need to secure a job offer to get a work visa. Any agent telling you they can do Canada work visa is 99.98% of the time lying. Ask yourself do you know anyone who went to Canada with work visa Forget using money for Canada work visa as it will end in tears

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

23-year-old Lady Who Traveled From Nigeria To Zanzibar Narrate Terrible Experien / UAE Deportees Back To The Country. / Visa Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.