Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,089 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations (34550 Views)

Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) / 17 People Die In Onitsha As Flood From Heavy Rainfall Sweeps Bus Into Culvert / Trailer Transporting Airplane Causes Gridlock In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:44pm On Jan 09, 2022
Gridlock?

One thing that's alien to Arewa
Re: Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations by tamdun: 5:44pm On Jan 09, 2022
Going back to the greener area grin

1 Like

Re: Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations by Depressed101: 5:46pm On Jan 09, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
ha!
Enter plane from Owerri to Awka??
there's no such flight
Re: Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations by Kpokpoogri: 5:46pm On Jan 09, 2022
Lmao grin grin

You're in the gridlock yet giving us a vantage view.

3 Likes

Re: Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations by lexy2014: 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
Gridlock in Onitsha as people travel back to their respective destinations

shocked

Omo!

People dey travel o!
I've been in this gridlock for more than 2 hours.
I've spent close to 5hrs Traveling from Owerri to Anambra that normally takes 1 hr 45 mins.

I thought road safety said there will be no gridlock
Re: Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations by Navalsadiq(m): 5:49pm On Jan 09, 2022
Anigreat:

shocked

South easterners and south southerners going back to Yoruba land and Hausa Fulani land to develop it for them in terms of erecting sophisticated buildings and seasoned businesses all around the the north and the south west. I was expecting this senseless post

Did they beg you guys.they should stay behind if they won't die of hunger

I wonder what Nigeria would've look like if not for the Igbos
Re: Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations by POLYGAMY: 5:49pm On Jan 09, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

shocked

Omo!

People dey travel o!
I've spent close to 5hrs Traveling from Owerri to Anambra that normally takes 1 hr 45 mins.
SHA REMEMBER THAT TOMORROW IS SIT AT HOME O
Re: Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations by moneyissweet(m): 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2022
Smmh, why u no enter okada direct to awka?

DamnnNiggarr:
ha!
Enter plane from Owerri to Awka??
Re: Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations by ASPIREX: 5:52pm On Jan 09, 2022
ipobcannibals:
I think you’re eternally confused and brain-dead like a typical Ipob/ESN cannibal. I can’t waste my time on any moronic clown this year 2022. Go and study how to get a country from the UN rules and guidelines, I can’t spoon feed a cannibal.

This was absolutely unnecessary.

You went too far.

An unreserved apology would not be out of place.......but only if it is heartfelt.

2 Likes

Re: Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations by Lucas4903: 5:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
I've beginning to believe that the Igbos are among the most travelled Nigerians, if not the most travelled in Nigeria.

Bros No be today nowwww.....e don tey. No dey reason am. If I tell you where I met an Igbo man u go shock. Kudos to them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations by SmartPolician: 5:54pm On Jan 09, 2022
ipobcannibals:
The Igbos can achieve Biafra right now if they can just remain in Igboland and stop buying up real estate in the “land of skull miners and boko haram”. Wouldn’t you be happy?

Achieving Biafra is not a factor of where the Igbos are. Instead, it's a matter of major beneficiaries of one Nigeria allowing a section of the country to break away. If the South East secedes from Nigeria this morning, South South will leave before evening. After all, Nigeria does nothing for the South South region.

Afterwards, it is game over for the beneficiaries. Everyone is just watching on the sidelines to see how the South East pulls the stunt because they know it's a matter of life or death.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations by Privatepart00: 5:54pm On Jan 09, 2022
The over hyped Toyota car already over heating in Onitsha
Lol nonsense and ingredients
Look at that Toyota Camry with an open bonnet

1 Like

Re: Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations by ugom123: 5:54pm On Jan 09, 2022
[quote author=Nonpartisan1 post=109221966]After turning their Zone to Afghaneasthern, they now run to the west and North to seek shelter.

Useless and brain dead terrorists supporting animals.

i spite on their ugly heads.
[/quot

Lol, my brother, calm down. Na poor man like u dey carry these things for head.
Have u been to Enugu, have u been to Asaba, have u been to Aba, have u been to Owerri? Etc, the number of igbos in south east is in multitude. If hunger is killing igbos in South east, these igbo cities won't be over populated.

U are a poor man, that is why u carry Nairaland tribalism for head. Make money bro, travel bro, ur life will never remain the same.

I hate poor people. They are too bitter.

12 Likes

Re: Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:55pm On Jan 09, 2022
Anigreat:

shocked

South easterners and south southerners going back to Yoruba land and Hausa Fulani land to develop it for them in terms of erecting sophisticated buildings and seasoned businesses all around the the north and the south west.

it would have look like Aba and Enugu that have scarcity of water but as Igbo are in Igbo land, Igbo land is like Florida? shameless lots, your father's house need attention but you're bragging of giving attention to someone else house

who's supplying you Igbo on Nairaland weed? or is it the Igbo in weed alternative name the mockery behind you people dumbness here ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations by Kobojunkie: 5:57pm On Jan 09, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

shocked

Omo!

People dey travel o!
One directional gridlock? ROFLMAO
grin
Re: Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations by Elemosho478: 5:58pm On Jan 09, 2022
abouzaid:
The world wealthiest nations didn't achieve that status by staying within their country, they moved out of their comfort zones to excel and dominate. Can't you see how China is recolonising the world? Their building a mega city now in Akwa ibom exclusively for the Chinese (Google it, it made FrontPage here), Google the Chinese road and belt policy and ask yourself why the Chinese can't stay home and make their country a superpower like the USA

Your analysis is flawed and full of ignorance.

There are still 1.5 billion Chinese in China and China have one of the top economy in the world today because of the cheap labour they provide for western countries and their factories. So many western companies have their manufacturing facilities and factories in China, China is wealthy because of the west and the cheap labour they provide for western companies.

One thing also is that Igbo are not comparable to the Chinese in any way, South East is just a barren land everyone cannot wait to run away from.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations by dialfa: 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
Nigerians will go back to slavery if not for Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
I thought there was no roads in the east. FG didn’t do anything there.

1 Like

Re: Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations by Dshocker(m): 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
I've beginning to believe that the Igbos are among the most travelled Nigerians, if not the most travelled in Nigeria.

Before whom were you placing on the list?

2 Likes

Re: Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations by OmoManU: 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
Anigreat:

shocked

South easterners and south southerners going back to Yoruba land and Hausa Fulani land to develop it for them in terms of erecting sophisticated buildings and seasoned businesses all around the the north and the south west.

And can't do same in their own land, bunch of hypocrites

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 09, 2022
Elemosho478:

Your analysis is flawed and full of ignorance

There are still 1.5 billion Chinese in China and China have one of the top economy in the world today because of the cheap labour they provide for western countries and their factories. So many western companies have their manufacturing facilities and factories in China, China is wealthy because of the west and the cheap labour they provide for western companies.

One thing also is that Igbo are not comparable to the Chinese in any way, South East is just a barren land everyone cannot wait to run away from.

No mind them. People that cannot stay at home.

2 Likes

Re: Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations by dialfa: 6:00pm On Jan 09, 2022
Elemosho478:

Your analysis is flawed and full of ignorance

You get land to sell? I'll buy +10% for your kids.

5 Likes

Re: Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations by 7pages(m): 6:00pm On Jan 09, 2022
May those motorist and passengers get to their destination safely in Jesus name, Amen

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations by dialfa: 6:01pm On Jan 09, 2022
Kpokpoogri:
Lmao grin grin

You're in the gridlock yet giving us a vantage view.

He climbed an udala tree. Just for you.
Re: Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations by Creditalerts: 6:01pm On Jan 09, 2022
Poor camera from tecno
Re: Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations by Benrosaria(m): 6:05pm On Jan 09, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

shocked

Omo!

People dey travel o!

Gridlock on a road takes both sides. This isn’t gridlock Na two stubborn drunk drivers dey misbehave for front, go check

2 Likes

Re: Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations by tujays(m): 6:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
abouzaid:
The world wealthiest nations didn't achieve that status by staying within their country, they moved out of their comfort zones to excel and dominate. Can't you see how China is recolonising the world? Their building a mega city now in Akwa ibom exclusively for the Chinese (Google it, it made FrontPage here), Google the Chinese road and belt policy and ask yourself why the Chinese can't stay home and make their country a superpower like the USA
You are foolish. China Is already a more developed country. they are giving you crumbs out of their abundance. Charity begins at home they say.. and China Already built home before spreading out a helping/business hand to African Nations. Dangote Is Africa's richest man, Bua is 2 richest man In Nigeria and yet the people of Kano no dey shout upandan like noise makers igbos.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations by HacheNoire: 6:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

It’s because they don’t stay at home.

Where does a Hausa or Yoruba man want to travel to? Space? This lots are heading back to the West and North.

By next week, the region will be empty again

3 Likes

Re: Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations by RodgersAkpafu: 6:18pm On Jan 09, 2022
This kind of thread always degenerate into useless talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations by leicestercamper: 6:19pm On Jan 09, 2022
Onitsha is the economic hub of igboland, so it is expected. From east to west to north are all linked to Onitsha. Even travellers from Owerri go to Onitsha to board Lagos and Abuja bus.

1 Like

Re: Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 09, 2022
What's going on? Why is the traffic monodirectional. What Re they running away from?
Re: Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations by RodgersAkpafu: 6:20pm On Jan 09, 2022
HacheNoire:

It’s because they don’t stay at home.

Where does a Hausa or Yoruba man want to travel to? Space? This lots are heading back to the West and North.

By next week, the region will be empty again
You dont know anything

There is A HUGE northern presence in the south east
Especially in Anambra and Imo states
If you come to even my village
You will be surprised the way Hausa is so widely spoken
Humans move from one place to another
That's how it has always been

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Visa-seeking Nigerian Students Lament Sad Experiences At US Embassy / Gberefu Island Point Of No Return, Badagry – The Original Slave Route / No AC On The Plane Arik Air Put Us - Man Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.