Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,346 members, 7,957,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:43 AM

Igbos In APC, How Far? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos In APC, How Far? (1080 Views)

APC How Market? / 2019 Presidency; The Deal Between APGA And APC. ...how Obi's Choice Changed / R-APC: How Buhari, Governors Caused APC Crisis – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos In APC, How Far? by DZTech: 10:49am On Jan 09, 2022
It occurred to me that despite all the hue and cry for a 2023 South Eastern president, those in the APC seem to have lost their voice.

Maybe it's the harmattan...

Well, those who know them should help us reach out to the likes of Joe Igbokwe.

Make dem yan us dia mind.
God bless ��
Happy 2022

1 Like

Re: Igbos In APC, How Far? by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 09, 2022
grin
Re: Igbos In APC, How Far? by Naijanascam: 10:55am On Jan 09, 2022
Their rewards are in heaven........

This is what happens when you sold your brothers .....even your buyers won't trust you

Make i manage this for my Sunday abeg grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Igbos In APC, How Far? by Laggafin: 10:57am On Jan 09, 2022
We are winning silently in APC and za PDP grin.. be calming down .. una eyes go see clear soon
Re: Igbos In APC, How Far? by Jostoman: 11:09am On Jan 09, 2022
Laggafin:
We are winning silently in APC and za PDP grin.. be calming down .. una eyes go see clear soon
damage control
Re: Igbos In APC, How Far? by aremuforlife(m): 11:11am On Jan 09, 2022
What do you expect them to achieve in apc within their short period of belonging to apc.

1 Like

Re: Igbos In APC, How Far? by Laggafin: 11:12am On Jan 09, 2022
Jostoman:
damage control
Bring it on bro.. what damage!!
Re: Igbos In APC, How Far? by Reality3080: 12:40pm On Jan 09, 2022
DZTech:
It occurred to me that despite all the hue and cry for a 2023 South Eastern president, those in the APC seem to have lost their voice.

God bless ��
Happy 2022
what about those in pdp?

Have they clinched d ticket for igbos,b4 u can mock those in APC u must have gotten pdp ticket first

4 Likes

Re: Igbos In APC, How Far? by Reality3080: 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2022
Naijanascam:

This is what happens when you sold your brothers .....even your buyers won't trust you

have pdp given igbos ticket already?
Re: Igbos In APC, How Far? by flokii: 12:54pm On Jan 09, 2022
@OP What do you mean by how far? did they deliver their states for APC or did Igbos vote APC into power?

The same way they failed to get support from Igbos in 2015 and 2019 is the same way they won't get anything from APC in 2023.. You can't reap where you did not sow.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In APC, How Far? by Coldie(m): 12:58pm On Jan 09, 2022
DZTech:

God bless ��
Happy 2022
If u guys followed igbos in Apc the same way Buhari could remember Okadigbo his voice from far back as 2003 that’s how he would have remembered u people.

If u guys had followed igbos in Apc the insecurity destruction and confusion existing in the southeast won’t be existing.

Buhari looked for igbos in Apc to give appointments after he won in 2019 that he had to give a former Apc member that was in pdp that had to move back to Apc appointment because he wanted to fulfill all righteousness of at least i appointed Igbo people.

Shud I continue

1 Like

Re: Igbos In APC, How Far? by Naijanascam: 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
Reality3080:
have pdp given igbos ticket already?

I'm not a politician and not interested
Re: Igbos In APC, How Far? by JaroMan: 2:55pm On Jan 09, 2022
The contenders are busy strategizing. You see, the politics of Nigeria is different from others. Noise is good in politics, but recently, the loudest always lose out.
Watch out for
Ogbonnaya Onuh
Dave Umahi
Rotimi Amaechi
Osibanjo
NB: the order is intentional
Re: Igbos In APC, How Far? by Piggyeasterner: 2:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
flokii:
@OP What do you mean by how far? did they deliver their states for APC or did Igbos vote APC into power?

The same way they failed to get support from Igbos in 2015 and 2019 is the same way they won't get anything from APC in 2023.. You can't reap where you did not sow.
meth takers hate this bolded statement

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In APC, How Far? by OreMI22: 7:00pm On Jan 09, 2022
Naijanascam:

Heaven ke? There is god o!
I will ask Mummy G.O if their reward is in heaven or hell.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Igbos In APC, How Far? by Naijanascam: 7:03pm On Jan 09, 2022
OreMI22:
Heaven ke? There is god o!

Abeg this your lafffing is too much....bur are you really lafffing?
Re: Igbos In APC, How Far? by DZTech: 11:57am On Jan 10, 2022
Isn't that what primaries are for? Abi you don't understand how elections work?
But at the very least, you can hear their voices.
Right?
Reality3080:
what about those in pdp?

Have they clinched d ticket for igbos,b4 u can mock those in APC u must have gotten pdp ticket first
Re: Igbos In APC, How Far? by DZTech: 12:13pm On Jan 10, 2022
APC was formed without igbos?
Abeg, Google is still friendly o
aremuforlife:
What do you expect them to achieve in apc within their short period of belonging to apc.
Re: Igbos In APC, How Far? by DZTech: 12:16pm On Jan 10, 2022
Thank God that there's a vast difference between your pedestrian thinking and national politics.
flokii:

Re: Igbos In APC, How Far? by DZTech: 12:17pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ouch!
Dis one na fatality o.
Naijanascam:

Re: Igbos In APC, How Far? by DZTech: 12:18pm On Jan 10, 2022
I wonder where you get your information from...
flokii:

Re: Igbos In APC, How Far? by DZTech: 12:21pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ah,
So you do believe in the politics of retribution; and that buhari was justified in the killing of igbos.
Ok then.
Coldie:

If u guys followed igbos in Apc the same way Buhari could remember Okadigbo his voice from far back as 2003 that’s how he would have remembered u people.

If u guys had followed igbos in Apc the insecurity destruction and confusion existing in the southeast won’t be existing.

Buhari looked for igbos in Apc to give appointments after he won in 2019 that he had to give a former Apc member that was in pdp that had to move back to Apc appointment because he wanted to fulfill all righteousness of at least i appointed Igbo people.

Shud I continue
Re: Igbos In APC, How Far? by Merchant247: 12:23pm On Jan 10, 2022
What about igbos in pdp that will finally aticulate with wicked wike in 2023? grin grin
Re: Igbos In APC, How Far? by DZTech: 12:24pm On Jan 10, 2022
Nice one.
But...
JaroMan:
The contenders are busy strategizing. You see, the politics of Nigeria is different from others. Noise is good in politics, but recently, the loudest always lose out.
Watch out for
Ogbonnaya Onuh
Dave Umahi
Rotimi Amaechi
Osibanjo
NB: the order is intentional
Re: Igbos In APC, How Far? by Merchant247: 12:25pm On Jan 10, 2022
What about igbos in pdp that will finally aticulate with wicked wike as VP I
n 2023? grin grin
Re: Igbos In APC, How Far? by DZTech: 12:29pm On Jan 10, 2022
There's a way you will insult someone and they will have to respect the way you did it.
Go and learn how, instead of sounding like a bloated, brainless teenager.
Piggyeasterner:
meth takers hate this bolded statement
Re: Igbos In APC, How Far? by Piggyeasterner: 12:36pm On Jan 10, 2022
DZTech:
There's a way you will insult someone and they will have to respect the way you did it.
Go and learn how, instead of sounding like a bloated, brainless teenager.
that is how you insult other tribes too so stop crying
Re: Igbos In APC, How Far? by aremuforlife(m): 12:48pm On Jan 10, 2022
DZTech:
APC was formed without igbos?
Abeg, Google is still friendly o
I did not say that, the igbos in general believed apc is a northerners party and theg don't want to have anything to do with it
Re: Igbos In APC, How Far? by Coldie(m): 1:11pm On Jan 10, 2022
DZTech:
Ah,
So you do believe in the politics of retribution; and that buhari was justified in the killing of igbos.
Ok then.
How did Buhari kill igbos please tell me I want to know

And how does that relate with your post on southeast presidency
Re: Igbos In APC, How Far? by DZTech: 5:17pm On Jan 10, 2022
Lol.
Now, you're ignorant abi?
Anyway, Google is your friend.
Coldie:

How did Buhari kill igbos please tell me I want to know

And how does that relate with your post on southeast presidency
Re: Igbos In APC, How Far? by DZTech: 5:20pm On Jan 10, 2022
If you're hallucinating, go and wash your face.
You can't be making stupid statements, simply because you think you're untraceable.
Since my advice seems to be beyond you, you're ok to remain at your level.
Piggyeasterner:
that is how you insult other tribes too so stop crying
Re: Igbos In APC, How Far? by Coldie(m): 5:53pm On Jan 10, 2022
DZTech:
Lol.
Now, you're ignorant abi?
Anyway, Google is your friend.
Enlighten me cause I can’t find it there

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Amaechi Will Become President Of Nigeria / Fayose Writes Tinubu Over APC Primaries;tells Ex-governor"don’t Walk Into Danger / Saw Youths Mobilizing For Peter Obi In Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.