Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Got A Job After Ten Years Of Graduation - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Got A Job After Ten Years Of Graduation (1183 Views)

Result Changed From 2.2 To 2.1 After Four Years Of Graduation / After Years Of Graduation, Can You Still Define Your Course Of Study? / Ignatius Ajuru University Girls Twerk Hard During Graduation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got A Job After Ten Years Of Graduation by Tst123: 10:59am On Jan 09, 2022
I got a job with my HND certificate after 10 years of graduation,, I am.thinking of upgrading myself , should I go for degree or.PGD! thanks for.your candid advice

2 Likes

Re: Got A Job After Ten Years Of Graduation by juseng(m): 11:09am On Jan 09, 2022
PGD for me
Please what job could it be
Congratulations anyways

1 Like

Re: Got A Job After Ten Years Of Graduation by longetivity(m): 1:40pm On Jan 09, 2022
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Got A Job After Ten Years Of Graduation by yuping(m): 1:45pm On Jan 09, 2022
undecided congrats

1 Like

Re: Got A Job After Ten Years Of Graduation by vivalavida(m): 2:28pm On Jan 09, 2022
juseng:
PGD for me
Please what job could it be
Congratulations anyways

Taatafo.
Just say congratulations and give any advice u want to give
And then move on.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Got A Job After Ten Years Of Graduation by erjo: 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
Tst123:
I got a job with my HND certificate after 10 years of graduation,, I am.thinking of upgrading myself , should I go for degree or.PGD! thanks for.your candid advice

Focus on your job for now. Later you can think of upgrading by toping up ur HND to BSc - Msc - PhD if you so desire.

2 Likes

Re: Got A Job After Ten Years Of Graduation by bluefilm: 4:15pm On Jan 09, 2022
Tst123:

Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Got A Job After Ten Years Of Graduation by 1F30M4(f): 5:37pm On Jan 09, 2022
Congratulations, you go need wash am oo. You can do an upgrade later and it all depends on your career path and how you want to go about it.

1 Like

Re: Got A Job After Ten Years Of Graduation by arthurwillia(m): 7:56pm On Jan 09, 2022
erjo:

Focus on your job for now. Later you can think of upgrading by toping up ur HND to BSc - Msc - PhD if you so desire.

So someone who hnd still has to convert to bsc
It’s so bad oo
Wasting years of ones life
Re: Got A Job After Ten Years Of Graduation by billynoni(m): 8:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
1F30M4:
Congratulations, you go need wash am oo. You can do an upgrade later and it all depends on your career path and how you want to go about it.
Ifeoma, do you have soap and water? Let the OP bring sponge...
Re: Got A Job After Ten Years Of Graduation by erjo: 10:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
arthurwillia:

So someone who hnd still has to convert to bsc
It’s so bad oo
Wasting years of ones life

Not as you think bro. The country is bleeped up!

1 Like

Re: Got A Job After Ten Years Of Graduation by Connected1: 11:02pm On Jan 09, 2022
You never enjoy salary you don dae plan to upgrade ceetificate.

So after 10 years you haven't learnt your lessons, maybe you have financial sponsors.

Aje save up and start a business/side hustle, then graduallly you go into it full time.

You think say na certificate dae give person job for this country.
Mtchewww.

2 Likes

Re: Got A Job After Ten Years Of Graduation by ultiabaz36(m): 12:07am On Jan 10, 2022
Congratulations to you.

Which Masters can someone do within a year in Nigeria
Re: Got A Job After Ten Years Of Graduation by SocialJustice: 7:34am On Jan 10, 2022
Tst123:
Hope say no be 50k job you want take go do PGD?
Re: Got A Job After Ten Years Of Graduation by Tst123: 7:54am On Jan 10, 2022
Is a federal govt job in medical line
.level 7

1 Like

Re: Got A Job After Ten Years Of Graduation by phemmyfour: 8:02am On Jan 10, 2022
Tst123:
What are you waiting for.... upgrading is long overdue
Re: Got A Job After Ten Years Of Graduation by christejames(m): 8:03am On Jan 10, 2022
Tst123:
Is a federal govt job in medical line
.level 7

Congratulations!

First focus on the job for the main time then you can now think of upgrading it. I will suggest you go for PGD then masters subsequently.
Re: Got A Job After Ten Years Of Graduation by Yohans(m): 8:05am On Jan 10, 2022
ultiabaz36:
Congratulations to you.

Search on google. Congrats Op.
Re: Got A Job After Ten Years Of Graduation by yetunsbay(m): 9:46am On Jan 10, 2022
Alhamdulillah. Face ur job + part time First Degree
Re: Got A Job After Ten Years Of Graduation by joeking2222: 10:48pm On Jan 10, 2022
ultiabaz36:
Congratulations to you.
KUNGFU MASTER!!!

(1) (Reply)

Where To Study Foreign Language / University Of Abuja Gets New DEPUTY VC / Private Lesson Teacher Needed Urgently At LEKKI PHASE 1-08061688723

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.