Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

N100K Challenge. Who's In? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N100K Challenge. Who's In? (1867 Views)

N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos / Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For / Workforce Group HND/Bsc Job Recruitment (N100K - N150K Monthly) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N100K Challenge. Who's In? by Tanozzytoonz: 11:50am On Jan 09, 2022
Few days ago, A Friend of mine showed me a method he used to make 150k last year December

I've actually heard of it before, but I wasn't serious about it. Here again is my friend telling me he made 150k from it Last Year December.

Well, I took my Phone and did some research about it on YouTube and Google and found out that it's a cool way to effortlessly make money online.

I'm not sugarcoating anything.

It can actually work for you even if you are totally broke or have no Skill at all.

Then I asked myself, But why is no one talking about this? I think it's because only few people know about this.

So, I've decided to organize a class where I will share this method with you and also guide you until you make at least N100k from it.

It will be a challenge actually,, so I named it (N100K Challenge).

In this challenge, I will reveal the method to you and show you how you can make money with it.

The GOODNEWS is that access to the challenge is totally FREE. I won't charge you a dime, and I mean it.

I won't tell you to pay for any master class.

I won't sell you anything at the end.

If you are interested in this challenge, indicate your interest, let me add you to the group.

Or Go through this link �

https:///xkhn0x

Re: N100K Challenge. Who's In? by uncleck: 12:07pm On Jan 09, 2022
Why can't you do the class on this thread?

11 Likes

Re: N100K Challenge. Who's In? by shawante(m): 12:31pm On Jan 09, 2022
uncleck:
Why can't you do the class on this thread?
I weak my brother
Re: N100K Challenge. Who's In? by Ajione(m): 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2022
Add me to the group
Re: N100K Challenge. Who's In? by Slickbishop(m): 12:36pm On Jan 09, 2022
I m interested.
uncrownthegenius@yahoo.com
Re: N100K Challenge. Who's In? by jerrisonjeff(m): 12:37pm On Jan 09, 2022
Re: N100K Challenge. Who's In? by zyluspickasset(m): 1:01pm On Jan 09, 2022

Add me up now.
Re: N100K Challenge. Who's In? by ikechemez(m): 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2022
Add 08033067764
Re: N100K Challenge. Who's In? by Ayoleeboy007: 1:44pm On Jan 09, 2022
Addup please 081 7123 6160
Re: N100K Challenge. Who's In? by Eloquence01(m): 2:03pm On Jan 09, 2022
*WHO ELSE WANT TO BE A SIX FIGURES EARNER*

How I went from generating nothing to six figures per month online*

If you told me I could make a thousand naira online, I'd laugh, then look you in the eyes and throw insults at you before walking away.

About a year ago, this was me.

I recall handing over #35,000 to a man who said he could double my money in an hour.
I said to myself, "That's 70K in an hour."

Out of the 40K I was provided for school tuition, I swiftly disbursed 35K.

Long story short, I was in tears an hour later. For weeks, I wept.

I promised myself that I would never do anything online again.

As if that wasn't enough, after surviving that trauma I still went ahead and try many other things like Giftalword, Rackersterli and many more.

Which made me to be determined that never in my my life will I ever be involve in online business.

After a year, this same me is making six figures.

I figured out a technique to avoid transferring money to anyone before I could make some.

Not only do I make a six-figure income every week, but I've also taught over a hundred other individuals how to do the same.

But the most astounding aspect is that I accomplished all of this with only my phone and an internet connection.

There will be no workplace, no laptop, and no goods will be shipped.

There was no reference of any kind.

It takes less time.

There is no need to have any prior expertise.

To begin, it is really inexpensive.

I did it as a complete novice with no prior experience.

All you have to do is to connect a buyer to the seller and you get paid for it.

If you will be wondering how.

That's why I have decided to teach just 100 people for free

*The No Fail Strategy that I used to went from earning 0 naira online to six figures as a sacred and Experience affiliate*

The Group is about to full now, Click the this link below to Book ur Spot ���

https:///54jsuwpm

Or connect with me @ 08103956373

Re: N100K Challenge. Who's In? by peptones: 2:23pm On Jan 09, 2022
Am interested 08065781063.
Tanozzytoonz:

Few days ago, A Friend of mine showed me a method he used to make 150k last year December

I've actually heard of it before, but I wasn't serious about it. Here again is my friend telling me he made 150k from it Last Year December.

Well, I took my Phone and did some research about it on YouTube and Google and found out that it's a cool way to effortlessly make money online.

It can actually work for you even if you are totally broke or have no Skill at all.

Then I asked myself, But why is no one talking about this? I think it's because only few people know about this.

So, I've decided to organize a class where I will share this method with you and also guide you until you make at least N100k from it.

In this challenge, I will reveal the method to you and show you how you can make money with it.

The GOODNEWS is that access to the challenge is totally FREE. I won't charge you a dime, and I mean it.

If you are interested in this challenge, indicate your interest, let me add you to the group.

Re: N100K Challenge. Who's In? by satelliteDISH(m): 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2022
Add me 08189154750
Re: N100K Challenge. Who's In? by Shukusheka(m): 3:02pm On Jan 09, 2022
It's funny how people promising folks on this thread 6 figures cash or 100k look like they the need the money more. grin grin

12 Likes

Re: N100K Challenge. Who's In? by MrBachelor: 4:02pm On Jan 09, 2022
Shukusheka:
It's funny how people promising folks on this thread 6 figures cash or 100k look like they the need the money more. grin grin

Very funny I must say�

6 Likes

Re: N100K Challenge. Who's In? by Misterone: 4:28pm On Jan 09, 2022
new yahoo yahoo scamming method. before you know it all your vital informations like BVN, DOB, ATM card number, phone numbers etc are gone. don't fall for this gimmick. no one, I repeat no one would know where gold is and reveal the secret to the world when he/she has not yet claimed it.

6 Likes

Re: N100K Challenge. Who's In? by easyhacq(m): 4:32pm On Jan 09, 2022
Tanozzytoonz:

Re: N100K Challenge. Who's In? by iamgprince: 5:28pm On Jan 09, 2022
interested
Re: N100K Challenge. Who's In? by Mkayfrenzy(m): 6:44pm On Jan 09, 2022
Wahala dey o, everybody just dey form affiliate marketer, they will go and do one yeye graphic design and put their picture and be doing one yeye free WhatsApp class. WhatsApp class kill all of you there. Awon affiliate marketer isonu.

1 Like

Re: N100K Challenge. Who's In? by Babawee: 6:50pm On Jan 09, 2022
See this small boy,nah your papa mate u won dey scam
Don't u have poor people in your family that u can teach all these...
U won cash out this early January
See him yeye burburry wear,all fake

Eloquence01:
*WHO ELSE WANT TO BE A SIX FIGURES EARNER*

How I went from generating nothing to six figures per month online*

If you told me I could make a thousand naira online, I'd laugh, then look you in the eyes and throw insults at you before walking away.

About a year ago, this was me.

I recall handing over #35,000 to a man who said he could double my money in an hour.
I said to myself, "That's 70K in an hour."

Out of the 40K I was provided for school tuition, I swiftly disbursed 35K.

Long story short, I was in tears an hour later. For weeks, I wept.

I promised myself that I would never do anything online again.

As if that wasn't enough, after surviving that trauma I still went ahead and try many other things like Giftalword, Rackersterli and many more.

Which made me to be determined that never in my my life will I ever be involve in online business.

After a year, this same me is making six figures.

I figured out a technique to avoid transferring money to anyone before I could make some.

Not only do I make a six-figure income every week, but I've also taught over a hundred other individuals how to do the same.

But the most astounding aspect is that I accomplished all of this with only my phone and an internet connection.

There will be no workplace, no laptop, and no goods will be shipped.

There was no reference of any kind.

It takes less time.

There is no need to have any prior expertise.

To begin, it is really inexpensive.

I did it as a complete novice with no prior experience.

All you have to do is to connect a buyer to the seller and you get paid for it.

If you will be wondering how.

That's why I have decided to teach just 100 people for free

*The No Fail Strategy that I used to went from earning 0 naira online to six figures as a sacred and Experience affiliate*

The Group is about to full now, Click the this link below to Book ur Spot ���

https:///54jsuwpm

Or connect with me @ 08103956373
Re: N100K Challenge. Who's In? by emperorz(m): 6:56pm On Jan 09, 2022
Tanozzytoonz:

oya add me 09011639399
Re: N100K Challenge. Who's In? by aurecia: 7:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
Re: N100K Challenge. Who's In? by Mercury12(m): 7:36pm On Jan 09, 2022
Drop WhatsApp group link.
Re: N100K Challenge. Who's In? by Mowsid(m): 8:15pm On Jan 09, 2022
08185168783 cool
Re: N100K Challenge. Who's In? by otemeh01(m): 3:55am On Jan 10, 2022
Re: N100K Challenge. Who's In? by Alaganature09(m): 7:50am On Jan 10, 2022
Shukusheka:

Baba you just hit the nail on the head....me sef dey wonder oooo
Re: N100K Challenge. Who's In? by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 10, 2022
Add up pls 08146328384

[/quote]
Re: N100K Challenge. Who's In? by EmperorTolson: 9:46am On Jan 10, 2022
Hungry looking people looking for who to scam. They don't have anything to offer, they are feeding on maga's money. You cannot be making 100k in a month and still be wearing cheap Ankara clothes with fake necklace.

(1) (Reply)

Only 1000 Would Be Shortlisted / Inec Suspends On Going Recruitment Exercise Till Further Notice / Urgent Recruitment For Lagos And Ibadan Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.