Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,801 members, 7,824,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

When I Suddenly Found Out That My Daddy In The Lord Smokes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When I Suddenly Found Out That My Daddy In The Lord Smokes (310 Views)

Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints When Travelling? (Photos And Video) / The Rapture Will Happen Suddenly : Urgent End time Prophecy Updates!! / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When I Suddenly Found Out That My Daddy In The Lord Smokes by bossvitality(m): 12:38pm On Jan 09, 2022
As for me, who are mine to judge. As long as i vibe with his teachings, it won't still stop me from going to church grin grin
Re: When I Suddenly Found Out That My Daddy In The Lord Smokes by vanbonattel: 12:44pm On Jan 09, 2022
bossvitality:
As for me, who are mine to judge. As long as i vibe with his teachings, it won't still stop me from going to church grin grin

You can fall out, many more people are repenting daily. You won't be missed.
Re: When I Suddenly Found Out That My Daddy In The Lord Smokes by heniford2: 12:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
bossvitality:
smoking is not a sin and God never said thy shall not smoke so if your pastor smoke his not a sinner to say and also drink alcohol is not a sin please be guided. undecided
Re: When I Suddenly Found Out That My Daddy In The Lord Smokes by bossvitality(m): 1:30pm On Jan 09, 2022
heniford2:
smoking is not a sin and God never said thy shall not smoke so if your pastor smoke his not a sinner to say and also drink alcohol is not a sin please be guided. undecided
so why do they hide it from their congregation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When I Suddenly Found Out That My Daddy In The Lord Smokes by heniford2: 1:40pm On Jan 09, 2022
bossvitality:
so why do they hide it from their congregation
is in Africa mostly in Nigeria u get to see them hide because of u guys will say ha! My pastor is drinking Alcohol too bad
Re: When I Suddenly Found Out That My Daddy In The Lord Smokes by Kobojunkie: 1:58pm On Jan 09, 2022
bossvitality:
What do you mean "vibe with his teachings"? undecided

So you do admit then that it isn't the teachings that God Himself gave to you through Jesus Christ that you concern yourself with but the vomit, lies, out of the mouth of your Daddy that you lap up instead is the name of God - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14? undecided
Re: When I Suddenly Found Out That My Daddy In The Lord Smokes by waldigit: 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2022
bossvitality:
Your spiritual father is not spirit controlled. He is an addict. Cigarettes and co are not medication or food. So that is lack of self control which is a fruit of the Spirit. Tell him to repent. I can't judge him too but on that I admonish him to repent.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

As A Christian, What Is Your Personal View As Regards Levirate Marriage? / Nigerian Christians Wake Up For 2023 / To Russia, Those Who Oppose You Are Incredibly Weakened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.