Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Is This A Vulture Meat - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Is This A Vulture Meat (39732 Views)

Big Balls Bush Meat Caught Inside My Old Grandma Car Engine(photo) / Vulture Meat / Why Don't Nigerians Eat Vulture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This A Vulture Meat by boujeeassnigga(m): 3:26pm On Jan 10, 2022
It's kinda green, that's not normal right?
Re: Is This A Vulture Meat by dalass(f): 3:26pm On Jan 10, 2022
For BBQ grill grin

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Vulture Meat by Born2Breed(f): 3:26pm On Jan 10, 2022
grin
softwerk:
cheesy

Naman angulu?!

Only can comment on this.

I am too small to comment on this issue of national importance!

angry grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Vulture Meat by HonestFriend: 3:26pm On Jan 10, 2022
angry
Re: Is This A Vulture Meat by idu1(m): 3:26pm On Jan 10, 2022
angry grin
Re: Is This A Vulture Meat by WarriAproko: 3:27pm On Jan 10, 2022
Guinea fowl very common in d north. Bony meat
Re: Is This A Vulture Meat by Digitallegendzx(m): 3:27pm On Jan 10, 2022
[center][/center]
Re: Is This A Vulture Meat by FalseProphet1(m): 3:27pm On Jan 10, 2022
sad
Re: Is This A Vulture Meat by Lemmy123(m): 3:27pm On Jan 10, 2022
Eweeeeeey!

Those people on that side of the country eat a lot of things...

When I was serving in Bauchi, I saw people at the market seeking fried yam mixed with egg (fried)

Bought it a number of times before I gave up. Lol

Let me handle your writing and design jobs, see my signature below, thanks
Re: Is This A Vulture Meat by pman096(m): 3:27pm On Jan 10, 2022
Zabi smiley
Re: Is This A Vulture Meat by easzypeaszy(m): 3:28pm On Jan 10, 2022
Allah naso Vuture legs be...
Re: Is This A Vulture Meat by RPG2020(m): 3:28pm On Jan 10, 2022
This na lizard �
Re: Is This A Vulture Meat by Amos1423(m): 3:28pm On Jan 10, 2022
Since the Dullard in Aso Rock came into power, Nigerians has been on the spree of eating almost anything.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Vulture Meat by Danjikanbauchi: 3:28pm On Jan 10, 2022
softwerk:
cheesy

Naman angulu?!

wallahi naman angulu ne. We have some children who do vulture hunting they will dry the meat remove the head and shift it to southern Nigeria as a bush fowl.
Re: Is This A Vulture Meat by panpan(m): 3:29pm On Jan 10, 2022
The vulture is just a bird.
Chicken is also a bird.

Fulani chicken is a type of domestic chicken reared by the Fulani people. They are good egg layers with high quality meat. These chickens are not easily attacked by diseases and tend to live longer.
Wikipedia

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Vulture Meat by Lugar14(m): 3:29pm On Jan 10, 2022
You can only know by it's salty test.
Re: Is This A Vulture Meat by LyfeJennings(m): 3:30pm On Jan 10, 2022
For those in the business
It' shouldn't be that hard
Re: Is This A Vulture Meat by DabuIIIT: 3:32pm On Jan 10, 2022
Direct your question to that vulturebBQgrills

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Vulture Meat by Slynation(m): 3:33pm On Jan 10, 2022
Poorfarmer:
I saw some guys eating this meat, they said it is a Fulani chicken that is why they are tall, but I refuse to eat it since i didn't see it when it was alive.
See as you miss better meat due to curiosity...!! grin
I remembered the first time I ate pork without knowing, because back then in school I was in those categories of people that doesn't like pork meat and guys knew...My guys brought it garnished with peppered sauce, me wey dey H didn't even ask questions before downloading the thing, but I knew I wasn't eating beef, chicken nor goat meat, but I no send grin it was after we finished the whole process then I asked what kinda meat is this, and I was told it was pork meat, I say oya naw, we go dey chop am dey go, and from then onwards, I haven't looked back...grin

3 Likes

Re: Is This A Vulture Meat by Danjikanbauchi: 3:34pm On Jan 10, 2022
StayMotivated:
You have to be careful when buying Suya Meat. Some of this suya sellers actually sell vulture meat... Most times they poison the carcass of dead animal in the abattoir and once the vultures descend to feast on the dead animal they get weak from the poison and they are captured and killed. The vultures are cleaned up and sold as Suya... My friend has fallen victim, there was a thread on nairaland where they caught people catching poisoned vultures. This stuff is rampant in a particular region of the country, i won't mention the part.

Stay safe guys.
when last did you see vulture in Nigeria ?

1 Like

Re: Is This A Vulture Meat by Bouncing2(m): 3:35pm On Jan 10, 2022
Yeah,
You righ'
That's a vulture!!!
Re: Is This A Vulture Meat by don4real18(m): 3:35pm On Jan 10, 2022
StayMotivated:
You have to be careful when buying Suya Meat. Some of this suya sellers actually sell vulture meat... Most times they poison the carcass of dead animal in the abattoir and once the vultures descend to feast on the dead animal they get weak from the poison and they are captured and killed. The vultures are cleaned up and sold as Suya... My friend has fallen victim, there was a thread on nairaland where they caught people catching poisoned vultures. This stuff is rampant in a particular region of the country, i won't mention the part.

Stay safe guys.
No one will beat you if you mention the region.

3 Likes

Re: Is This A Vulture Meat by MrCover: 3:36pm On Jan 10, 2022
Cha E!
Re: Is This A Vulture Meat by Karemarealty288(m): 3:36pm On Jan 10, 2022
softwerk:
cheesy

Naman angulu?!

5 Likes

Re: Is This A Vulture Meat by Theunbothered: 3:36pm On Jan 10, 2022
StayMotivated:

Stay safe guys.

You people are always spreading fake news

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Vulture Meat by iamademorlar(m): 3:37pm On Jan 10, 2022
Where is that vulture meat griller when you need him...
Atleast, he's in the best position to enlighten us, if it's a vulture or a guinea fowl

5 Likes

Re: Is This A Vulture Meat by GoldenSpec: 3:38pm On Jan 10, 2022
Over to u vulturegriller grin

4 Likes

Re: Is This A Vulture Meat by Theunbothered: 3:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
when last did you see vulture in Nigeria ?

They will just be lying, imagine going through all that trouble to sell suya for 200 naira when you can just buy meat and make money.

That's how they used to say suya sellers are selling human flesh and not cow meat.
Re: Is This A Vulture Meat by 8stargeneral: 3:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
Guinea fowel or torotoro grin grin
Re: Is This A Vulture Meat by Crucialgem(m): 3:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
whatever that thing is it doesnt look healthy enough plss avoid it, health is wealth
Re: Is This A Vulture Meat by Jeju: 3:40pm On Jan 10, 2022
So for this new year, na vulture you take start!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government / How I Cooked Warri Plantain Peppersoup (ukodo) / A Nairalander's 11 Years Wedding Anniversary Thank You Soup For Her Hubby (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.