Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,253 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Is This A Vulture Meat - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Is This A Vulture Meat (39800 Views)

Vulture Meat / Why Don't Nigerians Eat Vulture? / Slay Queen Caught Bush Meat, Prepares Delicious Pepper Soup (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This A Vulture Meat by airsaylongcome: 6:18pm On Jan 10, 2022
StayMotivated:
You have to be careful when buying Suya Meat. Some of this suya sellers actually sell vulture meat... Most times they poison the carcass of dead animal in the abattoir and once the vultures descend to feast on the dead animal they get weak from the poison and they are captured and killed. The vultures are cleaned up and sold as Suya... My friend has fallen victim, there was a thread on nairaland where they caught people catching poisoned vultures. This stuff is rampant in a particular region of the country, i won't mention the part.

Stay safe guys.
Fell victim in PH. Since then I've stopped eating "chicken" suya

1 Like

Re: Is This A Vulture Meat by Truvelisback(m): 6:33pm On Jan 10, 2022
I fear who no fear these guys.
Re: Is This A Vulture Meat by Czario: 6:41pm On Jan 10, 2022
StayMotivated:
You have to be careful when buying Suya Meat. Some of this suya sellers actually sell vulture meat... Most times they poison the carcass of dead animal in the abattoir and once the vultures descend to feast on the dead animal they get weak from the poison and they are captured and killed. The vultures are cleaned up and sold as Suya... My friend has fallen victim, there was a thread on nairaland where they caught people catching poisoned vultures. This stuff is rampant in a particular region of the country, i won't mention the part.

Stay safe guys.

This can't happen in Lagos
Re: Is This A Vulture Meat by evictor305: 7:34pm On Jan 10, 2022
If you're not sure please don't eat it. we won't be able to help you again when they call you for meeting for night
Re: Is This A Vulture Meat by Iykenuwa(m): 8:23pm On Jan 10, 2022
StayMotivated:
[s]You have to be careful when buying Suya Meat. Some of this suya sellers actually sell vulture meat... Most times they poison the carcass of dead animal in the abattoir and once the vultures descend to feast on the dead animal they get weak from the poison and they are captured and killed. The vultures are cleaned up and sold as Suya... My friend has fallen victim, there was a thread on nairaland where they caught people catching poisoned vultures. This stuff is rampant in a particular region of the country, i won't mention the part.
[/s]
Stay safe guys.

What you wrote is absolute nonsense.

The Hausa man has a lot of faults, but no Hausa man who sells suya would do a thing like that, no matter what.

Don't you know they eat from the meat as well?

Park well!!!
Re: Is This A Vulture Meat by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:44pm On Jan 10, 2022
goodheart01:
Where's when u need him most?? Maybe NLPoliceWoman knows where he is

Shes no more on nairaland . Maybe he will create another monica the guy is a nuisance
Re: Is This A Vulture Meat by Jmichael1(m): 9:14pm On Jan 10, 2022
Dexter001:

It's guinea fowl. Vulture meat dey hard to get o.

vulture meat hard to get 4 ur area,cum bayelsa state tombia round abt then u go knw say vulture meat popular pass fowl meat....
Re: Is This A Vulture Meat by Jmichael1(m): 9:16pm On Jan 10, 2022
Czario:

This can't happen in Lagos
the over rated lagos u mean?
Re: Is This A Vulture Meat by chubinwa(m): 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2022
Manavulturegrid trying to explain how importance vulture meat is of national important thereby urging everyone to invest in it.

Re: Is This A Vulture Meat by Dexter001(m): 9:38pm On Jan 10, 2022
Juanmike:
So you haven't heard of ?
Hahahahaha. You guys should allow his business strive.
Re: Is This A Vulture Meat by Dexter001(m): 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
Jmichael1:

vulture meat hard to get 4 ur area,cum bayelsa state tombia round abt then u go knw say vulture meat popular pass fowl meat....
Honestly, it's been a sight any around.
Re: Is This A Vulture Meat by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2022
Fvck! shocked
Re: Is This A Vulture Meat by Allisgud: 10:28pm On Jan 10, 2022
That one na lekeleke,the white bed that follows cow about
Re: Is This A Vulture Meat by ImoleNaija: 11:00pm On Jan 10, 2022
StayMotivated:

Stay safe guys.

You can lie for Africa. Na so e easy to see vultures?

Re: Is This A Vulture Meat by nedekid: 11:27pm On Jan 10, 2022
goodheart01:

Pls don't provoke ... He doesn't like such
All na cruise. I did not mention .
I meant mannabbq, some other character that legend has it grin
No offense meant naa. This is just a gist public forum.
Even if na "gov" pikin, naija still na free country.
Nothing personal.
HI 5!
Re: Is This A Vulture Meat by godofuck231: 12:41am On Jan 11, 2022
Thats a black vultures feet
Re: Is This A Vulture Meat by heyhey2016: 2:48am On Jan 11, 2022
StayMotivated:

Stay safe guys.
holy holy holy nnamdi KANU is another saviour
Re: Is This A Vulture Meat by goodheart01: 7:54am On Jan 11, 2022
nedekid:

All na cruise. I did not mention .
I meant mannabbq, some other character that legend has it grin
No offense meant naa. This is just a gist public forum.
Even if na "gov" pikin, naija still na free country.
Nothing personal.
HI 5!

I was just catching cruise too. I even wanted him to see it sef, because his own don too much for this place... Lol

1 Like

Re: Is This A Vulture Meat by goodheart01: 7:56am On Jan 11, 2022
Funkyswagzz:

Shes no more on nairaland . Maybe he will create another monica the guy is a nuisance

Aswear... Big nuisance. May he never have data to create a new moniker... Amen

1 Like

Re: Is This A Vulture Meat by selfdefence: 8:28am On Jan 11, 2022
This one looks like local chicken na
Re: Is This A Vulture Meat by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:40am On Jan 11, 2022
This is antelope chicken grin
Re: Is This A Vulture Meat by 99thEnemy(m): 1:55am On Jan 12, 2022
softwerk:
cheesy

Naman angulu?!

Only can comment on this.

I am too small to comment on this issue of national importance!

Manna dem grillz don suffer grin
Re: Is This A Vulture Meat by Flamesinger: 6:43pm On Jan 21, 2022
It seems to be the truth. I personally can't understand how people eat some food which isn't created for being a food basically. For example, pigs and cows were made domestic many thousand years ago and that's why farming developed so high and nowadays it's spread around the world. People got used to eat beef and pork, that's why it's just an ordinary situation to order grounded beef or steaks in the restaurants. I understand that many years ago, when there was no humanity at all people ate wild animals, nevertheless we have to comply with contemporary conditions in our world and such food is considered to be disgusting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Cooked Warri Plantain Peppersoup (ukodo) / A Nairalander's 11 Years Wedding Anniversary Thank You Soup For Her Hubby (pix) / I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.