Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,531 members, 7,954,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:52 PM

Farewell NAIRALAND! Thank You NAIRALANDERS! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Farewell NAIRALAND! Thank You NAIRALANDERS! (2503 Views)

Is It Right To Thank Your Boss After Receiving Your Salary? / Learn a skill your future self will thank you for. / I May Win 100 Million Plus On Bet9ja Thank You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farewell NAIRALAND! Thank You NAIRALANDERS! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2022
MY REGRETS;
It's with deep regret that I announce my disengagement from Nairaland. This wouldn't have been possible without incessant bans from moderators for comments I am yet to understand how provocative they would have been.
In fact, down the memory lane, I have encountered derogatory statements and Topics which were left fallow with those propagating such still on course without any form of warning or repercussion.

Some of these defaming and derogatory topics even made it to the front page. I have recently seen topics were the buttocks of Destiny Etiko was compared with that of Daniella Okeke.
I have seen topics centered on how lazy some tribes are. I have seen topics demonstrating deep hatred without sanctions of any form.
Some of these topics propagate uninterruptedly till it spills into threads. I have seen topics about Bobrisky boobs and buttocks hitting front pages. Neither of such similar topics have I conveyed. I can never be a purveyor of such nonsense.
My Topics are spelt out and clear for everyone to see, including the blind.
I won't be surprised to see same moderators dishing out bans to me for speaking against such. Don't be in a hurry to ban me, I will deactivate and free myself from this bondage, after all I'm the one losing. I can still gain same information as a bystander or an onlooker.
It's good Laws are put in place to Checkmate the excesses of some humans but what happens when we start seeing such irate topics & posts make it to the front page. Some even lasting for days!

Again, by delisting myself & not contributing through Topic creation and people's education of my travel experiences, I would have saved myself enough manhours for my career.
My career needs that more now.
I believe the entire moderators or a single moderator may be out for me. But let me shock the moderator by saying he or she has finally achieved his/her aim. I will honourably disengage myself from Nairaland through deactivation which he or she will witness

MY PASSION For NAIRALAND!
Of all the social media platforms available, NAIRALAND has truly demonstrated its Nigerianess and that's the reason I inclined to it, especially for someone in diaspora who seeks to be abreast with daily happenings in his country.
It's difficult to get me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and many more, because they don't truly represent the true picture of Nigerians.

I will deactivate to go back to my once peripheral membership where I will only be an onlooker & no longer a contributor. It's obvious my contributions are no longer needed & I commend the moderators for establishing that in this critical period of my career growth.

Though, I will feel the impact for sometime but not for too long. I know I have developed this innate passion for it, as well the relationship I have built with some Nairalanders within this short period of my membership.
It's saddening, it has to end this way early this year.

My Gains from Deactivation will include
....... Peace of mind.
....... Focus on career achievements.
....... Focus on Family.
....... Attention to pertinent issues.

My RESOLUTION
To mark this unceremonious exist from Nairaland, I will be redeeming pledges which I made to 2 astute Nairalanders who distinguishingly made me happy in their own way.
1. IYAZAINAB,
She was one of the few Nairalanders who said I made her happy in 2021, despite not getting any support from me. I'm still wondering how I made her happy!
Pls, if you wouldn't mind upload your contact for a video call from me. I will like to support your effort beyond what I will be sending now.
I just want to make sure, I will be dealing with the hardworking Lady you have demonstrated you are and not the cameraman who takes your pictures. Thank you.

2. SUPERINTENDENTS, another Nairalander who stood with me all through.
Meanwhile, for some who got financial assistance in one way or the other from me but never listed me as someone who made them happy in 2021.
I pray, to make you happier sometime in the nearest future so as to qualify me for your appreciation.

OJEEMAH, a distinguished Nairalander, I hold in high regard. You remembered me in your appreciation but never sought for financial assistance. Remain Blessed.
ISAIAH4LIFE,
I won't forget you in a hurry.
Your story still echoes in me.
Pls, do ensure your kids brother is educated.
4get those who keep saying education is a scam.
In addition to that, skills acquisition should be entertained too.
For all those who looked up to me for some assistance but was never accomplished, please bear with me. It was never intentional.
I shoulder a lot of responsibilities.
I have got some adopted kids in Nigeria.
Iyazainab, Superintendents, Isaiah4Life & others If you think my kind gesture deserves commendation, kindly express it in any of your posts, since mine won't be available for such again.
It will rekindle my passion for Nairaland too.
Finally, my account will be deactivated immediately my pledges would have been confirmed to have been redeemed.
Not Everything about a people is fraudulent. Some have genuine dispositions but are just scared!
Do Remain Blessed!
Sorry for my Long Post.
Thank you all for your understanding.

Cc
Seun
Obinoscopy.
Ishilove
Lalasticlala
All well-meaning Nairalanders.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Farewell NAIRALAND! Thank You NAIRALANDERS! by dawnomike(m): 3:06pm On Jan 09, 2022
Farewell comerade... I remember the 1st time i posted on Nairaland, soneone called me a goat. Lol grin

For like 1 week, i was still feeling the hurt of been called a goat!!! Now, I just ignore such no matter how provocative it might be.

Nairaland has made me to kinda grow a tough skin to so many things...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Farewell NAIRALAND! Thank You NAIRALANDERS! by Clintifydan(m): 3:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
You are leaving a ton of memories with us today sir. You’ll be missed by each and every one of us
I have always admired you and will always be for what you are

My best wishes to you for your new chapter. You’ll be missed. Goodbye!

1 Like

Re: Farewell NAIRALAND! Thank You NAIRALANDERS! by chizzypresh(f): 3:21pm On Jan 09, 2022
cry cry
Re: Farewell NAIRALAND! Thank You NAIRALANDERS! by Clintifydan(m): 3:22pm On Jan 09, 2022
I really sincerely hopes you remain in this forum, I have been following you for about 4 months now and I can't really say I learnt a lot, but I will always remember the source which changed my heart of reaching out to those one Can really help.. I am no wealthy fellow but reaching out to others has been one of the greatest things I will remember 2021 for... Please sir consider your stay for a while.. Even if you decides to come on once a month.. Stay well and remain blessed.!!!

1 Like

Re: Farewell NAIRALAND! Thank You NAIRALANDERS! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 09, 2022
We are going to miss you Sir for everything you have been doing, your funny posts.
How you are always praising your wife and posting delicious foods that I was planning on finding your wife and kidnapping her cheesy

I will always remember how you got me out of a jam in November when I ask for your help and you helped me, God favour will keep locating you.
And I hope you continue successfully in everything you are doing.
I hope one day you will come back to nairaland cry cry
Re: Farewell NAIRALAND! Thank You NAIRALANDERS! by Clintifydan(m): 3:26pm On Jan 09, 2022
This mods are too mean... A certain mod once banned my account for 6 years in 2015… I wasn't in love with this platform then I ignored the ban and moved on.. Years later I tried remembering my details but I couldn't.. So I created a new one.

1 Like

Re: Farewell NAIRALAND! Thank You NAIRALANDERS! by foxxydude: 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2022
Bye bye
Re: Farewell NAIRALAND! Thank You NAIRALANDERS! by superintendents(m): 3:41pm On Jan 09, 2022
embarassed embarassed
Re: Farewell NAIRALAND! Thank You NAIRALANDERS! by Manigie: 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2022
So long my man, but don't let some few over zealot mods take away your shine from nairaland. Don't miss out on the ' Nigerianess' you get on nairaland, let's keep falling and rising together
Re: Farewell NAIRALAND! Thank You NAIRALANDERS! by dollytino4real(f): 3:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
faint hearted, abeg no go anywhere com the ban makes man strong
Re: Farewell NAIRALAND! Thank You NAIRALANDERS! by OJEEMAH(m): 4:00pm On Jan 09, 2022
I wish I could say don't leave but I have been pondering on doing same lately.

Truth is, Seun and his unsupervised MODs have succeeded in chasing sensible people away from this forum.

I wish you the very best in all your endeavours bro.
Re: Farewell NAIRALAND! Thank You NAIRALANDERS! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2022
I have followed you for months now and I like your posts a lot, I hope you change your mind MALIGNANTguest.

1 Like

Re: Farewell NAIRALAND! Thank You NAIRALANDERS! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 09, 2022
I have followed you for months now and I like your posts a lot, I hope you change your mind MALIGNANTguest.

Re: Farewell NAIRALAND! Thank You NAIRALANDERS! by Clintifydan(m): 4:17pm On Jan 09, 2022
Lovey03:

I swear he better stay asap... This apc mods we have in this forum will be replaced soon

1 Like

Re: Farewell NAIRALAND! Thank You NAIRALANDERS! by Samcent: 4:49pm On Jan 09, 2022
Clintifydan:
This mods are too mean... A certain mod once banned my account for 6 years in 2015… I wasn't in love with this platform then I ignored the ban and moved on.. Years later I tried remembering my details but I couldn't.. So I created a new one.

Six years! Which crime dey say you commit?

MALIGNANTGuest, I have always enjoyed most of your posts. I hope you reconsider your decision to leave.
You have consistently spoken well and highly of your beloved wife. I believe you have a happy marriage, and I am happy for that.

You will always have my best wishes.
Re: Farewell NAIRALAND! Thank You NAIRALANDERS! by Clintifydan(m): 5:09pm On Jan 09, 2022
Samcent:

Six years! Which crime dey say you commit?

MALIGNANTGuest, I have always enjoyed most of your posts. I hope you reconsider your decision to leave.
You have consistently spoken well and highly of your beloved wife. I believe you have a happy marriage, and I am happy for that.

You will always have my best wishes.

Still unknown to me
Re: Farewell NAIRALAND! Thank You NAIRALANDERS! by Orente21(f): 5:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
MY REGRETS;
It's with deep regret that I announce my disengagement from Nairaland. This wouldn't have been possible without incessant bans from moderators for comments I am yet to understand how provocative they would have been.
In fact, down the memory lane, I have encountered derogatory statements and Topics which were left fallow with those propagating such still on course without any form of warning or repercussion.

Some of these defaming and derogatory topics even made it to the front page. I have recently seen topics were the buttocks of Destiny Etiko was compared with that of Daniella Okeke.
I have seen topics centered on how lazy some tribes are. I have seen topics demonstrating deep hatred without sanctions of any form.
Some of these topics propagate uninterruptedly till it spills into threads. I have seen topics about Bobrisky boobs and buttocks hitting front pages. Neither of such similar topics have I conveyed. I can never be a purveyor of such nonsense.
I won't be surprised to see same moderators dishing out bans to me for speaking against such. Don't be in a hurry to ban me, I will deactivate and free myself from this bondage, after all I'm the one losing. I can still gain same information as a bystander or an onlooker.
It's good Laws are put in place to Checkmate the excesses of some humans but what happens when we start seeing such irate topics & posts make it to the front page. Some even lasting for days!

Again, by delisting myself & not contributing through Topic creation and people's education of my travel experiences, I would have saved myself enough manhours for my career.
I believe the entire moderators or a single moderator may be out for me. But let me shock the moderator by saying he or she has finally achieved his/her aim. I will honourably disengage myself from Nairaland through deactivation which he or she will witness

Of all the social media platforms available, NAIRALAND has truly demonstrated its Nigerianess and that's the reason I inclined to it, especially for someone in diaspora who seeks to be abreast with daily happenings in his country.
It's difficult to get me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and many more, because they don't truly represent the true picture of Nigerians.

I will deactivate to go back to my once peripheral membership where I will only be an onlooker & no longer a contributor. It's obvious my contributions are no longer needed & I commend the moderators for establishing that in this critical period of my career growth.

Though, I will feel the impact for sometime but not for too long. I know I have developed this innate passion for it, as well the relationship I have built with some Nairalanders within this short period of my membership.

....... Peace of mind.
....... Focus on Family.

My RESOLUTION
To mark this unceremonious exist from Nairaland, I will be redeeming pledges which I made to 2 astute Nairalanders who distinguishingly made me happy in their own way.
1. IYAZAINAB,
She was one of the few Nairalanders who said I made her happy in 2021, despite not getting any support from me. I'm still wondering how I made her happy!
Pls, if you wouldn't mind upload your contact for a video call from me. I will like to support your effort beyond what I will be sending now.
I just want to make sure, I will be dealing with the hardworking Lady you have demonstrated you are and not the cameraman who takes your pictures. Thank you.

Meanwhile, for some who got financial assistance in one way or the other from me but never listed me as someone who made them happy in 2021.
I pray, to make you happier sometime in the nearest future so as to qualify me for your appreciation.

OJEEMAH, a distinguished Nairalander, I hold in high regard. You remembered me in your appreciation but never sought for financial assistance. Remain Blessed.
ISAIAH4LIFE,
For all those who looked up to me for some assistance but was never accomplished, please bear with me. It was never intentional.
Iyazainab, Superintendents, Isaiah4Life & others If you think my kind gesture deserves commendation, kindly express it in any of your posts, since mine won't be available for such again.
Finally, my account will be deactivated immediately my pledges would have been confirmed to have been redeemed.
Not Everything about a people is fraudulent. Some have genuine dispositions but are just scared!
Do Remain Blessed!
Sorry for my Long Post.

Cc
Seun
Obinoscopy.
Ishilove
Lalasticlala

Haba,pls don't go sir.I always enjoy your post.My regards to ur darling wife.We ll miss you.We, teachers were expecting your assistance as you promised to show us kindness in December.But anyhow, I so much appreciate your contribution to nairaland. Farewell comrade.
Re: Farewell NAIRALAND! Thank You NAIRALANDERS! by adeoyekay(m): 6:55pm On Jan 09, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
MY REGRETS;

....... Peace of mind.
....... Focus on Family.

My RESOLUTION
1. IYAZAINAB,

ISAIAH4LIFE,
Do Remain Blessed!
Sorry for my Long Post.

Cc
Seun
Obinoscopy.
Ishilove
Lalasticlala

pls don't go sir you have contributed a lot to my life you and Snowland am working toward by emulating you.
Re: Farewell NAIRALAND! Thank You NAIRALANDERS! by isaiah4life(m): 9:24pm On Jan 09, 2022
Yeah
Re: Farewell NAIRALAND! Thank You NAIRALANDERS! by Yohans(m): 9:57pm On Jan 09, 2022
Farewell.
Re: Farewell NAIRALAND! Thank You NAIRALANDERS! by Phunmyne(f): 1:13pm On Jan 10, 2022
Hmmmm.... MALIGNANTguest, compliments of the season from here. Thank God I saw this post early enough before you deactivate. Well, I wish you well as PEACE is paramount and not negotiable. Your good works will forever be remembered.
I only wish you could tell me what you thought of my business I told you about that made you stop responding to me.
God continue to bless your endeavors.
Re: Farewell NAIRALAND! Thank You NAIRALANDERS! by Adaanna(f): 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2022
@MALIGNANTGuest just got know this moniker few months and honestly I enjoyed your thread especially that of how your wife feed you last year.

Please sir have a second taught on this biko but if that's what will give you peace of mind then is ok.

Wish you well in all you do.
Regards to your lovely wife.
Re: Farewell NAIRALAND! Thank You NAIRALANDERS! by IyaZainab: 10:33am On Jan 11, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
MY REGRETS;

....... Peace of mind.
....... Focus on Family.

My RESOLUTION
1. IYAZAINAB,

ISAIAH4LIFE,
Do Remain Blessed!
Sorry for my Long Post.

Cc
Seun
Obinoscopy.
Ishilove
Lalasticlala

I appreciate you sir
I can feel your outpour of emotions
This is deep from your heart
On behalf of the mod who erroneously banned you, we are sorry
Such will not repeat itself again
Re: Farewell NAIRALAND! Thank You NAIRALANDERS! by IyaZainab: 10:36am On Jan 11, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
MY REGRETS;

....... Peace of mind.
....... Focus on Family.

My RESOLUTION
1. IYAZAINAB,

ISAIAH4LIFE,
Do Remain Blessed!
Sorry for my Long Post.

Cc
Seun
Obinoscopy.
Ishilove
Lalasticlala

Wow
I'm grateful sir
Here is my WhatsApp number

0913 679 2766

I'm ready for the video call sir
Re: Farewell NAIRALAND! Thank You NAIRALANDERS! by IyaZainab: 10:47am On Jan 11, 2022
adeoyekay:
pls don't go sir you have contributed a lot to my life you and Snowland am working toward by emulating you.

MALIGNANTGuest is here to stay

We have few of them on nairaland we can't lose any

1 Like

Re: Farewell NAIRALAND! Thank You NAIRALANDERS! by IyaZainab: 10:48am On Jan 11, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
MY REGRETS;

....... Peace of mind.
....... Focus on Family.

My RESOLUTION
1. IYAZAINAB,

ISAIAH4LIFE,
Do Remain Blessed!
Sorry for my Long Post.

Cc
Seun
Obinoscopy.
Ishilove
Lalasticlala

I've sent a pm sir
Re: Farewell NAIRALAND! Thank You NAIRALANDERS! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 11, 2022
I appreciate you all.
I laughed when I saw the post where one addressed me as Faint hearted. grin grin grin
I wish you knew the kind of job I do.
Anyway, I appreciate you all.
I just need to focus on my career.
I think the bans have really reminded me of such.
Especially the serial bans I got this new year.
And my New Journey through my career will fetch me so much financial stability which will enable me support my community!
They need it grin grin
Re: Farewell NAIRALAND! Thank You NAIRALANDERS! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 11, 2022
IyaZainab:

MALIGNANTGuest is here to stay

We have few of them on nairaland we can't lose any
You are indeed a trained teacher.
For sometime, I have studied your application of tenses, spellings and choice of prepositions.
You are top notch.
Hope you got your alert?
Keep the name of the sender private.
At my spare time, I will give you a call.

Re: Farewell NAIRALAND! Thank You NAIRALANDERS! by Clintifydan(m): 12:50pm On Jan 11, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

You are indeed a trained teacher.
For sometime, I have studied your application of tenses, spellings and choice of prepositions.
You are top notch.
Hope you got your alert?
Keep the name of the sender private.
At my spare time, I will give you a call.

Sir please can I be blessed too?

You postponed this until December the last time..
Please sir any thing would help

Re: Farewell NAIRALAND! Thank You NAIRALANDERS! by b3llo(m): 2:50pm On Jan 11, 2022
I will miss you Boss
Re: Farewell NAIRALAND! Thank You NAIRALANDERS! by IyaZainab: 3:10pm On Jan 11, 2022
Thank you so much sir
Alert RECEIVED

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chevron Skills Test Experience / Weird, Crazy Degree Courses / A Vacant Post For C.e.o, Send C.v To: Hr@al-qaeda.com Thank You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.