Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,033 members, 7,814,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

No Survival For Broke Nigerians Anymore. How I Suffered With N300 In My Pocket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Survival For Broke Nigerians Anymore. How I Suffered With N300 In My Pocket (1311 Views)

I Will Not Pity NIGERIANS Anymore Should They Vote APC Again / Tinubu: The Criteria To Pick My Running Mate Is In My Pocket Book / 2023 Presidency: South West Goes For Broke, Insists Its Presidency Or Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Survival For Broke Nigerians Anymore. How I Suffered With N300 In My Pocket by MPESA(m): 5:37pm On Jan 12, 2022
Greatzeus:
Op,stop this Buhari Buhari you're shouting up and down. No Matter how good or bad the economy is,some will have it bad,while some good.
If you're broke,go and learn a skill with the data and phone you're using to engage in chronic stylish begging online.
Even Gej tenure you guys claim is good,I was jobless and broke,now I'm gainfully employed,also have a digital skill that's picking up slowly. Your life is in your hands,get up your black butt and go to do something meaningful with your life.

Stop attacking people, things might be Rossy for you today , in this Buhari-APC time doesn't mean everyone is getting it easy even with your world best skills, just pray let Grace found you.

It's not about working hard or smart , you need Grace, you need Luck and you need Mercy from both God and man to succeed in this life...

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Abiola Fell Ill During Meeting With American Delegation, Died — Gen Abdulsal / Nairaland Award: Best Of The Best Members (see List) / Unknown gunmen kills PDP people in Anambra GRAPHIC CONTENT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.