Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,483 members, 7,958,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:42 PM

Why Can't I Receive Money Via Western Union? Is There Another Legit Option - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Can't I Receive Money Via Western Union? Is There Another Legit Option (465 Views)

Western Union Flagged Me For Suspicious Transactions / Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS / NURTW: The Pains and Agony A Union Is Causing Nigerians - AutoReportNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't I Receive Money Via Western Union? Is There Another Legit Option by Lukaku12: 4:46pm On Jan 09, 2022
Good afternoon and a happy Sunday.
I have a cousin in the United States that uses Chase bank and it seems he cannot transfer money to me via Western Union. Whenever he sends money it would be cancelled and the notification would be sent to his email.
Is there any other legit way to receive money? Can I use a Dormiciliary Account? It seems his Account can only send money within the USA. My question is, if I should open a USD Acccount will he be able to send money to it? I had to go for this options because I heard some money transfer apps aren't working due to CBN new policy...please is there any other confirm way to receive money from the USA?
Re: Why Can't I Receive Money Via Western Union? Is There Another Legit Option by Stomoney(m): 4:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
Tell him to use Transwise app and receive your money directly into your account. Incase the money drop my account still dey intact cool
Re: Why Can't I Receive Money Via Western Union? Is There Another Legit Option by Lukaku12: 5:00pm On Jan 09, 2022
Stomoney:
Tell him to use Transwise app and receive your money directly into your account. Incase the money drop my account still dey intact cool
okay i will..
thanks, i will let you know when it drops
Re: Why Can't I Receive Money Via Western Union? Is There Another Legit Option by NoahHadNoArk: 5:07pm On Jan 09, 2022
World remit
Give him you mobile Number and your full names as it appears in a valid ID card.
Go to bank and get your funds.

You welcome
Re: Why Can't I Receive Money Via Western Union? Is There Another Legit Option by Stomoney(m): 5:10pm On Jan 09, 2022
I hope
Lukaku12:

okay i will..
thanks, i will let you know when it drops
Re: Why Can't I Receive Money Via Western Union? Is There Another Legit Option by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 09, 2022
Get Paypal and Africard, just make sure your money is legit.
Re: Why Can't I Receive Money Via Western Union? Is There Another Legit Option by Lukaku12: 5:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:
World remit
Give him you mobile Number and your full names as it appears in a valid ID card.
Go to bank and get your funds.

You welcome
but i thought they arent working well becasue of the CBN policy?
Re: Why Can't I Receive Money Via Western Union? Is There Another Legit Option by NoahHadNoArk: 6:20pm On Jan 09, 2022
Lukaku12:

but i thought they arent working well becasue of the CBN policy?

It does

(1) (Reply)

.The Dark web is goldmine / How To Earn Six Figures Weekly Working From Home As A Virtual Assistanc / Amazon: How To Get Started With Amazon KDP As A Beginner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.