Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Never Prove To Be Wiser Than God The Creator - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Never Prove To Be Wiser Than God The Creator (226 Views)

Why Do People Fear Man Rather Than God? / Why Science Is More Powerful Than God With An Experiment. / First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Prove To Be Wiser Than God The Creator by God2man2again(m): 5:28pm On Jan 09, 2022
In the beginning of creation, when God commanded Adam in Genesis 2: 16-17
"And the Lord God commanded man, saying,Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:
17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die"

Man had been operating freely under the divine direction from God without any interference but in Genesis 3: 22 when man ate the forbidden fruit, there was a change in the thought process of man. There was an interference in the way man process instruction.

The intervention happened.

God said in Genesis 3:22 "And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know GOOD and EVIL; and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live forever:"

Men began to see things differently not as before when they just follow God's instruction without blinking.
It is now possible for men to reason like God to the extent of being wiser than God.

The brain has been activated and upgraded to the highest level like God.

The human brain has the capacity to store 2.5 million gigabytes. It is the most complex organs in the human body.
With this description, human beings tends to be like God or prove to be wiser than God in their thoughts process depending on the way God created different people.

Human beings need to be careful so that they will not misuse this opportunity God has given them about making decisions.

For example, God wanted to destroy the Israelites and raise up another nation but Moses pleaded with God not to do so and God agreed with Moses not destroy the Israelites.
Exodus 32: 10 " Now therefore let me alone, that my wrath may wax hot against them, and that I may consume them: I will make of thee a great nation"

If you can read the story from Exodus 32:9-14, you will discover that God repented of the above Exodus 32:10.

What I am explaining here is that it is possible for a man to reason even more than God.

Truly, man is fearfully and wonderfully made.

Friends, the way you use your intellectual capacity can MAKE or RUIN your life while relating with God, if you think you know more than God and you disobey simple instruction from God because you think it does not make sense you will suffer for it.

God is not a man. You can never be like him, you can only reason like him.

The writer of the book not proverbs admonished us in Proverbs 3: 5-7

" Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine OWN understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Be not WISE in thine OWN eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil"

Let's examine this story.

King Ahab, King of Isreal was told by prophet Micaiah in
I Kings 22:28 that he will die in the battle but King Ahab thought otherwise and disguised himself by putting his royal robe on King of Judah that is King Jehoshaphat and went for the battle.
Alas! Something strange happened in 1 Kings 22:34a" And a certain man drew a bow at a venture, and smote the King of Isreal between the joints of the harness:"
King Ahab died according to the word of Prophet Micaiah.

Whenever instruction is given by God,. people seem to look at it form human angle and say how is it possible? It is not possible.
I don't think God can say it or do it.

When it comes to God, God is not interested in your opinion.

Jacob have I loved, Esau have I hated.

What do you have to say about it.

Is there unrighteousness with God? No!

It depends on the choice we make, if we choose to hardened our hearts against the gospel of Christ, there is nothing God can do about it.

Pharaoh hardened his heart when God gave him the opportunity to reconsider releasing the Israelites from bondage, he continued until he perished in the red Sea.

The same sunshine hardens the clay, the same sunshine melts the candle.

Human beings are more intelligent than these materials, clay and candle.

Human can reason and make a change by following the path of NOT being wiser than God and ask for mercy rather than proving to be stubborn like King Ahab who died in the battle after the warning from Prophet Micaiah.

The main thing is to follow God's instruction like a fool or like little children.

Stop asking questions.

God is not a man.

God is God.
Re: Never Prove To Be Wiser Than God The Creator by Kobojunkie: 5:37pm On Jan 09, 2022
God2man2again:
In the beginning of creation, when God commanded Adam in Genesis 2: 16-17
"And the Lord God commanded man, saying,Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:
17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die"

Man had been operating freely under the divine direction from God without any interference but in Genesis 3: 22 when man ate the forbidden fruit, there was a change in the thought process of man. There was an interference in the way man process instruction.

The intervention happened.

God said in Genesis 3:22 "And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know GOOD and EVIL; and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live forever:"

Men began to see things differently not as before when they just follow God's instruction without blinking. It is now possible for men to reason like God to the extent of being wiser than God. The brain has been activated and upgraded to the highest level like God.
Are you for real? Did Adam commit sin against God after he had acquired knowledge or before he acquired knowledge? undecided

You sound as though the man, Adam, was wise up until the point before the realization of knowledge set in for him. undecided
Re: Never Prove To Be Wiser Than God The Creator by God2man2again(m): 6:21pm On Jan 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Are you for real? Did Adam commit sin against God after he had acquired knowledge or before he acquired knowledge? undecided

You sound as though the man, Adam, was wise up until the point before the realization of knowledge set in for him. undecided

What?
Re: Never Prove To Be Wiser Than God The Creator by Kobojunkie: 6:23pm On Jan 09, 2022
God2man2again:
What?

Re: Never Prove To Be Wiser Than God The Creator by God2man2again(m): 10:29pm On Jan 09, 2022
@ Kobojunkie, Kindly rephrase your question please.

Did Adam commit sin against God after he had acquired knowledge or before he acquired knowledge?
Re: Never Prove To Be Wiser Than God The Creator by Kobojunkie: 10:31pm On Jan 09, 2022
God2man2again:
@ Kobojunkie, Kindly rephrase your question please.

Did Adam commit sin against God after he had acquired knowledge or before he acquired knowledge?
By acquired knowledge, I mean consumed the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. undecided

Please answer the question as-is. undecided
Re: Never Prove To Be Wiser Than God The Creator by God2man2again(m): 11:09pm On Jan 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
By acquired knowledge, I mean consumed the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. undecided

Please answer the question as-is. undecided

@ Kobojunkie, it is obvious. Everybody knows the answer to your question. This is not a question please.

(1) (Reply)

May His Good Desires Be Granted-twitter user / Apostle Gideon Odoma: Manifestation Of The Sons Of God (video) / The Battle You Can Never Win No Matter Who Is Backing You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.