Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:38 PM

Buhari Signs Bills Establishing Adeyemi Federal University Of Education Ondo - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Buhari Signs Bills Establishing Adeyemi Federal University Of Education Ondo (11310 Views)

Senate Passes Bills Establishing 3 Universities / The Lies Of A Dismissed Oau Lecturer From Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo. / Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo Is On Fire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Signs Bills Establishing Adeyemi Federal University Of Education Ondo by ModestGal(f): 1:45am On Jan 10, 2022
Lol
Even University of Ibadan is a CRAP together with her OLD ARCHAIC Professors, not to talk of upgraded college of education,that would only reflect in its name,and nothing else. Producing graduates that knows nothing more than frustration, stress and abuse, which they will transfer to the young Nigerians with bright future (that is if they get job), thereby destroying their future, which will result in a country of frustrated, wicked sadist people all over

Nigeria will still turn all roofless secondary school into University before Buhari leaves, he go sign everything, don't worry.
They will all be producing substandard frustrated graduates that will not be able to get any job afterwards and thereby establish proper YAHOO and OLOSHO business.
By that time,naira to dollar go don reach 1$ =#2000
Re: Buhari Signs Bills Establishing Adeyemi Federal University Of Education Ondo by Devil1Messenger: 3:22am On Jan 10, 2022
beerfraud:
Abaribe is there using IPOB bingos to catch Cruise
Thank God u know Abaribe. I am very sure this is d first time u are hearing the name of the man that sponsor that bill. And it's like u didn't understand the right up. Majority of colleges of education has been upgrade to university of education. He only move a motion for their own to be upgraded too. I am very sure u dont even know who is representing ur constituent in both chambers. Abaribe kee u there.
Re: Buhari Signs Bills Establishing Adeyemi Federal University Of Education Ondo by Devil1Messenger: 3:28am On Jan 10, 2022
Michdear:
they have state owned medical science university and private university (Methodist church) already this made it three ,I think ondo is the only city in south west with 3 universities.
Ogun state own go reach 20
Re: Buhari Signs Bills Establishing Adeyemi Federal University Of Education Ondo by Devil1Messenger: 3:30am On Jan 10, 2022
lexy2014:

Upgraded to where? What standard facilities? How does it's "upgrading" negate the things I said?
Them only change d name.
Na still education courses Dem go dey offer
Re: Buhari Signs Bills Establishing Adeyemi Federal University Of Education Ondo by Devil1Messenger: 3:32am On Jan 10, 2022
Michdear:
school also employ ,about 5000 more people will gainfully get jobs in the new uni.
Which new university. Then tell u say buhari build university. He only change d name from college of education to university of education. They ain't taking new staff incase u dey plan go summit cv

1 Like

Re: Buhari Signs Bills Establishing Adeyemi Federal University Of Education Ondo by 9gerian: 6:38am On Jan 10, 2022
Check Ogun State!

Not sure any other state comes close:

Babcock University, Ilisan Remo
Bells University of Technology, Ota
Chrisland University, Abeokuta
Covenant University, Ota
Crawford University, Igbesa
Crescent University, Abeokuta
Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta
McPherson University, Seriki-Sotayo
Mountain Top University, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Nigeria
Olabisi Onabanjo University
Tai Solarin University of Education
Adetokunbo University, Sagamu
Hallmark university. Ijebu itele
Ogun state institute of technology, igbesa
Southwestern University
Trinity University

Michdear:
they have state owned medical science university and private university (Methodist church) already this made it three ,I think ondo is the only city in south west with 3 universities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Signs Bills Establishing Adeyemi Federal University Of Education Ondo by clockwisereport: 7:44am On Jan 10, 2022
@michdear, I thought GEJ upgraded this same Adeyemi College of Education to a University before he left office. How come Buhari is upgrading the ollege to University again?
Re: Buhari Signs Bills Establishing Adeyemi Federal University Of Education Ondo by doexamsforme: 8:15am On Jan 10, 2022
Perturbed by the thoughts of your online exams?do exams for me
is your one-stop solution for all the worries. Just ask us to take my online exam for me.

Re: Buhari Signs Bills Establishing Adeyemi Federal University Of Education Ondo by muheeb01(m): 10:03am On Jan 10, 2022
Long overdue but it's better late than never
Re: Buhari Signs Bills Establishing Adeyemi Federal University Of Education Ondo by Skirmishes(m): 11:45am On Jan 10, 2022
Michdear:

You never go ogun state then.. no state in the country has highest number of University/polytechnic/college of education than ogun state

1 Like

Re: Buhari Signs Bills Establishing Adeyemi Federal University Of Education Ondo by Henzybaba29: 12:03pm On Jan 11, 2022
Michdear:
school also employ ,about 5000 more people will gainfully get jobs in the new uni.
Lol �una matter no be today
Re: Buhari Signs Bills Establishing Adeyemi Federal University Of Education Ondo by Michdear(f): 11:15pm On Jan 11, 2022
Skirmishes:

You never go ogun state then.. no state in the country has highest number of University/polytechnic/college of education than ogun state
city not state
Re: Buhari Signs Bills Establishing Adeyemi Federal University Of Education Ondo by Michdear(f): 11:16pm On Jan 11, 2022
clockwisereport:
@michdear, I thought GEJ upgraded this same Adeyemi College of Education to a University before he left office. How come Buhari is upgrading the ollege to University again?
buhari reversed immediately he stepped in then,well finally back to the uni status now.
Re: Buhari Signs Bills Establishing Adeyemi Federal University Of Education Ondo by Michdear(f): 11:17pm On Jan 11, 2022
9gerian:
Check Ogun State!

Not sure any other state comes close:

Babcock University, Ilisan Remo
Bells University of Technology, Ota
Chrisland University, Abeokuta
Covenant University, Ota
Crawford University, Igbesa
Crescent University, Abeokuta
Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta
McPherson University, Seriki-Sotayo
Mountain Top University, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Nigeria
Olabisi Onabanjo University
Tai Solarin University of Education
Adetokunbo University, Sagamu
Hallmark university. Ijebu itele
Ogun state institute of technology, igbesa
Southwestern University
Trinity University

I said city not state.
Re: Buhari Signs Bills Establishing Adeyemi Federal University Of Education Ondo by Michdear(f): 11:21pm On Jan 11, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Which new university. Then tell u say buhari build university. He only change d name from college of education to university of education. They ain't taking new staff incase u dey plan go summit cv
new staff will be needed more faculties will be added,is a very well organized school,some states and random federal university can’t even compete with the school facilities.
This is a school run on independent power whenever Nepa switch their off,make good IGR from their various investment ,have a organized agricultural farm and offcourse make good use of allocated funds unlike other federal institutions.
Re: Buhari Signs Bills Establishing Adeyemi Federal University Of Education Ondo by Devil1Messenger: 12:03am On Jan 12, 2022
Michdear:
new staff will be needed more faculties will be added,is a very well organized school,some states and random federal university can’t even compete with the school facilities.
This is a school run on independent power whenever Nepa switch their off,make good IGR from their various investment ,have a organized agricultural farm and offcourse make good use of allocated funds unlike other federal institutions.
Which other faculties. They can only issue BSC in Education instead of NCE. Dats just wat changed. Every other things remain d same. It's only departments dey can add
Re: Buhari Signs Bills Establishing Adeyemi Federal University Of Education Ondo by clockwisereport: 6:19am On Jan 12, 2022
Michdear:
buhari reversed immediately he stepped in then,well finally back to the uni status now.

Ok

Thanks for the clarification
Re: Buhari Signs Bills Establishing Adeyemi Federal University Of Education Ondo by Michdear(f): 10:06am On Jan 12, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Which other faculties. They can only issue BSC in Education instead of NCE. Dats just wat changed. Every other things remain d same. It's only departments dey can add
you are ignorant ,there will be a proper faculty of education,faculty of Art ,faculty of social science and it will interest you that there wil also be faculty of agricultural education standing alone,they will maximize the opportunity to take in more students and that lead to more money,are you aware that the school have more infrastructure than some state universities and federal universities,the faculty of education will off course have way to many department ,and I can assure you that there will be a faculty of legal/law education too,by 2023 post graduate school would have been establish,now tell me why they won’t recruit more staffs?
Before buhari signed the uni status ,the former college of education have almost 5000 degree students Affiliated to OAU and just around 1000 NCE students Only.
Re: Buhari Signs Bills Establishing Adeyemi Federal University Of Education Ondo by Devil1Messenger: 10:13am On Jan 12, 2022
Michdear:
you are ignorant ,there will be a proper faculty of education,faculty of Art ,faculty of social science and it will interest you that there wil also be faculty of agricultural education standing alone,they will maximize the opportunity to take in more students and that lead to more money,are you aware that the school have more infrastructure than some state universities and federal universities,the faculty of education will off course have way to many department ,and I can assure you that there will be a faculty of legal/law education too,by 2023 post graduate school would have been establish,now tell me why they won’t recruit more staffs?
Before buhari signed the uni status ,the former college of education have almost 5000 degree students Affiliated to OAU and just around 1000 NCE students Only.
You are d ignorant one here. Dey can only issue bsc in Education. Dey can only create departments and not faculty. Do u even understand how d school system work. So dey will open faculty of social science and still issue bsc in Education in social science. Does dat make sense to u
Re: Buhari Signs Bills Establishing Adeyemi Federal University Of Education Ondo by Michdear(f): 6:47pm On Jan 13, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

You are d ignorant one here. Dey can only issue bsc in Education. Dey can only create departments and not faculty. Do u even understand how d school system work. So dey will open faculty of social science and still issue bsc in Education in social science. Does dat make sense to u
i repeat you are ignorant,university system allow this in order to increase more income,even medical university run ICT programmes,google courses offered in university of agriculture and that of technology ,you will realize they always go out of their Main discipline most times,there will be atleast 3 education related faculties then they can add ARTs, social science to make it 5 and post graduate school too.
Re: Buhari Signs Bills Establishing Adeyemi Federal University Of Education Ondo by Devil1Messenger: 6:51pm On Jan 13, 2022
Michdear:
i repeat you are ignorant,university system allow this in order to increase more income,even medical university run ICT programmes,google courses offered in university of agriculture and that of technology ,you will realize they always go out of their Main discipline most times,there will be atleast 3 education related faculties then they can add ARTs, social science to make it 5 and post graduate school too.
Chaii......I give up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nasarawa State University Post-utme Exam Date / Nationwide Strike Imminent – ASUU / Seminar/project Topics And Materials In Biochemistry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.