Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

We Robbed Twice, Collected 5 Phones From Victims With Gun — Abia Suspects - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Robbed Twice, Collected 5 Phones From Victims With Gun — Abia Suspects (409 Views)

Yahoo Boy Explains How He Defrauds His Victims With Their SIM & BVN (Video) / We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects / Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Robbed Twice, Collected 5 Phones From Victims With Gun — Abia Suspects by Metrix147: 8:38pm On Jan 09, 2022
Two robbery suspects have confessed that they only robbed twice with their gun to collect 5 phones from their victims.

Victor Okoro Aka Talknado and Emmanuel Nnagwu were arrested in Ebem Ohafia community in Ohafia local government area of Abia State vigilante group in collaboration with Ebem Ohafia youths who alleged that the gang has been terrorising the community.

Narrating to ABN TV how he was involved in robbery, Talknado said his friend who was a member of Bakassi vigilante in Anambra had absconded with some guns, among which he handed over one to him (Talknado).

He said the singlehandedly carried out the first robbery operation with the gun when he dispossessed a female victim of her bag containing one phone in the community.

Giving an account of his second robbery, Talknado said he had earlier in the week hinted to his friend, Emmanuel of a plan to rob residents of Ebem Ohafia.

According to him, residents now leave their doors and windows open to allow ventilation due to the heat at the period, an opportunity he said can ease a robbery operation.

His friend Emmanuel he said woke him up at about 2am to the operation.

"I and my colleague arrived at the agreed venue, pointed touch, and discovered that their door was open.

"We entered and took two phones and left. As we were going, we arrived at another place where one man known as Menthol lives.

"We saw that their own door was open and we entered there, took two phones, went home, and shared the items we stole," he said.

Talknado however said he has not robbed any money or other items from anyone, saying people always surrender anytime he points the gun at them even though there is no bullet in it.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2022/01/we-only-robbed-twice-collected-5-phones-from-victims-without-bullet-in-our-gun-abia-robbery-suspects/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, OAM4J, Ishilove, Marpol

Re: We Robbed Twice, Collected 5 Phones From Victims With Gun — Abia Suspects by dawnomike(m): 9:33pm On Jan 09, 2022
They should enjoy their new lives in jail...
Re: We Robbed Twice, Collected 5 Phones From Victims With Gun — Abia Suspects by beerfraud: 2:55am On Jan 10, 2022
"DSS" in action
Re: We Robbed Twice, Collected 5 Phones From Victims With Gun — Abia Suspects by Karlovich: 4:16am On Jan 10, 2022
embarassed Flatini red mud criminals

(1) (Reply)

My Mother Asked Me To Kill My Brother For Money Ritual – Suspected Yahoo Boy / VIDEO of Sister and father of Sofiat the 18 years girl who was allegedly b*head / Today's My Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.