Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

23-Year-Old Zimbabwean Prostitute Arrested After Sex With 2 Underage Boys - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 23-Year-Old Zimbabwean Prostitute Arrested After Sex With 2 Underage Boys (82133 Views)

46-Year-Old Zimbabwean Woman Rapes 15-Year-Old Boy After Fixing Bedroom Light / Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) / Zimbabwean Prostitute Throws Man Down From Third Floor Over Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23-Year-Old Zimbabwean Prostitute Arrested After Sex With 2 Underage Boys by bluefilm: 10:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
Promise47:
grin grin grin Zimbabwe dy learn for South Africa Rand 100 u dy fire kepkus for 3days nor stop

You don minit!?
Re: 23-Year-Old Zimbabwean Prostitute Arrested After Sex With 2 Underage Boys by Moddam: 10:48pm On Jan 09, 2022
that was how a sex worker approached me when i was going my way. someone that is old enough to be my mother. she was telling me that she will service me very well. when i realized she was a prostitute, i removed her filthy hands from my precious body and went my way.
Re: 23-Year-Old Zimbabwean Prostitute Arrested After Sex With 2 Underage Boys by Peejoeee(m): 10:50pm On Jan 09, 2022
that photo be the 23 yr olosho?!
Re: 23-Year-Old Zimbabwean Prostitute Arrested After Sex With 2 Underage Boys by mexxyaaron(m): 10:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
Hardebaryor:
Pls who can lend me 1 million naira till the end of this year

What collateral are you putting down ? and we need to agree on repayment amount too.
Re: 23-Year-Old Zimbabwean Prostitute Arrested After Sex With 2 Underage Boys by angelfallz(m): 10:54pm On Jan 09, 2022
Would you say the same thing if it were a man that slept with 2 underage girls?

gasparpisciotta:
Free the prostitute, the boys lack home training

4 Likes

Re: 23-Year-Old Zimbabwean Prostitute Arrested After Sex With 2 Underage Boys by angelfallz(m): 10:55pm On Jan 09, 2022
Would you say the same thing if it were a man that slept with 2 underage girls?
EniHolar:
Is there an age limit for the patronage of her private industry?

Is it her fault or the parents fault for the children's lack of home training?

2 Likes

Re: 23-Year-Old Zimbabwean Prostitute Arrested After Sex With 2 Underage Boys by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:57pm On Jan 09, 2022
her heavy sentence should be determined by how many round these h0rny youngsters had AND ho much she charged them....
Re: 23-Year-Old Zimbabwean Prostitute Arrested After Sex With 2 Underage Boys by Bigchristo: 10:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
Lastmankc:
To all the ladies that always pretend as if they are sleeping,but when you want to remove their pants,they we raise their waist allowing you to remove it immediately without stress.May God bless you and you will never go to hefaya
In Mummy G.O voice grin cheesy grin
Re: 23-Year-Old Zimbabwean Prostitute Arrested After Sex With 2 Underage Boys by nkemoma(m): 11:00pm On Jan 09, 2022
Did the boys complain?

1 Like

Re: 23-Year-Old Zimbabwean Prostitute Arrested After Sex With 2 Underage Boys by Akuruoulo(m): 11:07pm On Jan 09, 2022
samsegs:
Wetin concern olosho with age,, let them free d girl abeg
ABEG SHUT UP IF U HAVE NTN TO SAY

2 Likes

Re: 23-Year-Old Zimbabwean Prostitute Arrested After Sex With 2 Underage Boys by Oblongata: 11:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
Na wa o, see eczema all over her face cool

And how in the world is that dude underage? I was expecting to see like a 10 year old smiley
Re: 23-Year-Old Zimbabwean Prostitute Arrested After Sex With 2 Underage Boys by mosaicafrique: 11:17pm On Jan 09, 2022
So were they supposed to go there with their birth certificates or age declarations? You see why I like Nigeria, this can’t happen in Nigeria
Re: 23-Year-Old Zimbabwean Prostitute Arrested After Sex With 2 Underage Boys by nerus419(m): 11:39pm On Jan 09, 2022
This sound funny right??
What if it's the other way

Pls she should be jailed if found guilty...

3 Likes

Re: 23-Year-Old Zimbabwean Prostitute Arrested After Sex With 2 Underage Boys by apostle96: 11:48pm On Jan 09, 2022
You see what Buhari has caused

Re: 23-Year-Old Zimbabwean Prostitute Arrested After Sex With 2 Underage Boys by Truthup: 11:49pm On Jan 09, 2022
grin
mbahdi:

U are beautiful baby.can I know u
Re: 23-Year-Old Zimbabwean Prostitute Arrested After Sex With 2 Underage Boys by Truthup: 11:50pm On Jan 09, 2022
apostle96:
You see what Buhari has caused

Stop insulting Buhari u wink
Re: 23-Year-Old Zimbabwean Prostitute Arrested After Sex With 2 Underage Boys by yusluvad(m): 11:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
Lastmankc:
To all the ladies that always pretend as if they are sleeping,but when you want to remove their pants,they we raise their waist allowing you to remove it immediately without stress.May God bless you and you will never go to hefaya
Lol.. Wahala cheesy cheesy
Re: 23-Year-Old Zimbabwean Prostitute Arrested After Sex With 2 Underage Boys by DrMuzungu(m): 12:35am On Jan 10, 2022
This is considered to be a crime, but when polithiefcians b@ng underage girls, that is fine, right?
Re: 23-Year-Old Zimbabwean Prostitute Arrested After Sex With 2 Underage Boys by Hardebaryor(m): 12:39am On Jan 10, 2022
mexxyaaron:

What collateral are you putting down ? and we need to agree on repayment amount too.
By repayment amount, do you mean interest?
Re: 23-Year-Old Zimbabwean Prostitute Arrested After Sex With 2 Underage Boys by marhez43(f): 12:41am On Jan 10, 2022
She was hired.ibere tv self fake news.NIGERIAN EVEN BETTER PASS SOME country nigerians be satisfied with nigeria ehh
Re: 23-Year-Old Zimbabwean Prostitute Arrested After Sex With 2 Underage Boys by marhez43(f): 12:42am On Jan 10, 2022
This zimbabwe self the country is too poor.nigerians ar nt satisfied with nigeria.go to zimbabwe.nd see BUHARI is gud jr
Re: 23-Year-Old Zimbabwean Prostitute Arrested After Sex With 2 Underage Boys by Etiman400: 12:52am On Jan 10, 2022
see below

Re: 23-Year-Old Zimbabwean Prostitute Arrested After Sex With 2 Underage Boys by Coach1: 1:04am On Jan 10, 2022
An adult woman slept with 2 underage children and nobody is shouting "castrate her", "lock her up and throw away the key", "women are scum", "men are endangered species", etc. Some are even blaming the kids (victims). Reverse the gender and the comments will be totally different.

2 Likes

Re: 23-Year-Old Zimbabwean Prostitute Arrested After Sex With 2 Underage Boys by Nobody: 1:41am On Jan 10, 2022
Those boys kept her up working all night and in the morning got her arrested grin cheesy grin
She must be regretting taking that job.
Re: 23-Year-Old Zimbabwean Prostitute Arrested After Sex With 2 Underage Boys by Nobody: 1:56am On Jan 10, 2022
In some cultures the moment a boy reaches his teens, his male relatives would celebrate his entrance to manhood by hiring a prostitute for him. I feel I would have benefited from that if I had a hooker at 13 years old grin.

Although I lost my virginity at 6 years old to an 8 year old girl I became very shy and awkward around girls in my teens for some unknown reason.
Re: 23-Year-Old Zimbabwean Prostitute Arrested After Sex With 2 Underage Boys by Amah70: 1:59am On Jan 10, 2022
Lastmankc:

You have greatly studied Nigerian ladies' pretentious characters on seex..

2 Likes

Re: 23-Year-Old Zimbabwean Prostitute Arrested After Sex With 2 Underage Boys by NovusHomo(m): 2:13am On Jan 10, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

How is she even supposed to know their age, abi Ashawo don begin ask for id ni?
Re: 23-Year-Old Zimbabwean Prostitute Arrested After Sex With 2 Underage Boys by Born2Breed(f): 2:27am On Jan 10, 2022
The only news out of Zimbabwe is sex-related.
Re: 23-Year-Old Zimbabwean Prostitute Arrested After Sex With 2 Underage Boys by Promise47(m): 3:22am On Jan 10, 2022
grin grin grin grin try and go to South Africa if u haven't been there just try grin grin grin but avoid Zulu kingdom (if u must go to Zulu kingdom avoid the Men but the woman tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue kepkus many for there oh ) just try u will testify grin grin grin
bluefilm:

You don minit!?
Re: 23-Year-Old Zimbabwean Prostitute Arrested After Sex With 2 Underage Boys by vickydevoka(m): 4:09am On Jan 10, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Fùck ashawo has nothing to so with home training. They just answered the call of konji
Re: 23-Year-Old Zimbabwean Prostitute Arrested After Sex With 2 Underage Boys by JulieMb: 5:04am On Jan 10, 2022
I think the olosho and underaged should be reprimanded

First grade quality men office shirts are available

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Jumps Into Lagoon From Maza-Maza Bridge In Lagos (Photo) / Doreen Smith: Mahama Sakara Sex Scandal, Attempted Rape In Ghana (Leaked Audio) / Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.