Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,038 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

You are Old Enough to be My MOTHER - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You are Old Enough to be My MOTHER (138 Views)

Are Old Notes Back!! / A Lady Slapped Me In My Mother's Shop Today / ‘I Wish I Listened To My Mother And Remained A Virgin’- Actress Lilian Afegbai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You are Old Enough to be My MOTHER by constancefriday(m): 8:48pm On Jan 09, 2022
Re: To all "I'm old enough to be your Mothers out there"...

While I want to start this article by advising all young men to be careful how they talk to or treat their elders.
Especially elderly women, I also want to advise my older women out there to by all means avoid actions that can make a tactless youth have a good occasion to talk at you or say all kinds of unprintable stuff they wouldn't even say to their Moms or Aunts to you. Its not enough to say "I'm old enough to be your Mother, its better to be the Mother even if you're not too old like that."

Every old lady you see out there was once a young fine and pretty babe few years back. So don't be so quick to run your mouth like you don't have Women Folks at home.

Hmm...wait a minute.
Do I also need to tell young ladies the same thing?

That's another talk for another day.

Cheers!

1 Share

Re: You are Old Enough to be My MOTHER by Oceanblaze(m): 8:50pm On Jan 09, 2022
See talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You are Old Enough to be My MOTHER by constancefriday(m): 8:54pm On Jan 09, 2022
Oceanblaze:
See talk
Omo...clean talk for that matter, no wrinkles, who no go wan...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You are Old Enough to be My MOTHER by constancefriday(m): 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2022
constancefriday:
Re: To all "I'm old enough to be your Mothers out there"...

While I want to start this article by advising all young men to be careful how they talk to or treat their elders.
Especially elderly women, I also want to advise my older women out there to by all means avoid actions that can make a tactless youth have a good occasion to talk at you or say all kinds of unprintable stuff they wouldn't even say to their Moms or Aunts to you. Its not enough to say "I'm old enough to be your Mother, its better to be the Mother even if you're not too old like that."

Every old lady you see out there was once a young fine and pretty babe few years back. So don't be so quick to run your mouth like you don't have Women Folks at home.

Hmm...wait a minute.
Do I also need to tell young ladies the same thing?

That's another talk for another day.

Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Gorontula Fruit + It's Syrup + ( Pay On Delivery Only ) 100% Secured. / The Best Online Market Place / Brandfit Promises To Continue Offering Free Publication With Innovative Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.