Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,403 members, 7,954,597 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:17 AM

Army Refutes Reports Of Gun Battle Over Gold Nuggets In Katsina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Refutes Reports Of Gun Battle Over Gold Nuggets In Katsina (19377 Views)

Nigerian Army Refutes Coup Rumour / 2023: Ahmed Lawan Refutes Reports Of Withdrawal, Says He Will Win Primary / Mahmood Yakubu Refutes Reports That He Wants To Contest For President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Refutes Reports Of Gun Battle Over Gold Nuggets In Katsina by BullyBullies: 10:39pm On Jan 09, 2022
dawnomike:
I kinda believe the fake news more grin

Why would/should you? Please don't be gullible, coz the fake news peddlers know that most Nigerian youths are gullible.
Re: Army Refutes Reports Of Gun Battle Over Gold Nuggets In Katsina by mariovito(m): 11:31pm On Jan 09, 2022
If it's false, why not sue them for every penny they got for libel and defamation?

1 Like

Re: Army Refutes Reports Of Gun Battle Over Gold Nuggets In Katsina by AntiBeEmCe(m): 11:33pm On Jan 09, 2022
Onyema is the new Lai

1 Like

Re: Army Refutes Reports Of Gun Battle Over Gold Nuggets In Katsina by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 10, 2022
I would rather trust the words of turji bello than the gibberish our galla troops are saying grin
Now they've confirmed the news with this denial

2 Likes

Re: Army Refutes Reports Of Gun Battle Over Gold Nuggets In Katsina by Okpotud(m): 3:04am On Jan 10, 2022
Na xo dem dey make illegal money cum dey oppress us for Area

1 Like

Re: Army Refutes Reports Of Gun Battle Over Gold Nuggets In Katsina by Ykc2(m): 3:09am On Jan 10, 2022
Oghene1st:
It is like Sahara Reporters and Peoples Gazette now have a new contender in the mumu journalism game. Anyway e too early to conclude. Make we still observe Daily Nigerian.

These online papers that are not registered have a way to win the hearts of gullible Nigerians. And It is by reporting news that even if debunked by relevant authorities, Nigerians will still take them to be true. Sahara Reporters used it, and it worked for them. This made Peoples Gazette to follow suit. Believe me, more are still coming and it will create competition in the mumu journalism market. The mumu journalism market monopoly by Sahara Reporters is gradually coming to an end.

A source, A source, A source, Our source, Our source journalism.
na you be complete mumu ,no be nigerian army tell you say dem don defeat boko haram?

2 Likes

Re: Army Refutes Reports Of Gun Battle Over Gold Nuggets In Katsina by HacheNoire: 3:12am On Jan 10, 2022
Nigeria needs to tap into the Gold industry.

Is this country cursed!

Why the country so blind!

1 Like

Re: Army Refutes Reports Of Gun Battle Over Gold Nuggets In Katsina by pacespot(m): 4:39am On Jan 10, 2022
Nigeria army at it again, denying. Maybe it is time the army rebranded their name to NDA: Nigeria Denial Army.

These people can deny anything.

1 Like

Re: Army Refutes Reports Of Gun Battle Over Gold Nuggets In Katsina by Zetty177x: 4:43am On Jan 10, 2022
I believe the thing happened immediately I saw this denial...army that denied endsars... I'm so happy that these wicked dudes were killed in the pit too. Don't ask me who are the wicked dude

1 Like

Re: Army Refutes Reports Of Gun Battle Over Gold Nuggets In Katsina by Godmademan(m): 6:28am On Jan 10, 2022
Oghene1st:
It is like Sahara Reporters and Peoples Gazette now have a new contender in the mumu journalism game. Anyway e too early to conclude. Make we still observe Daily Nigerian.

These online papers that are not registered have a way to win the hearts of gullible Nigerians. And It is by reporting news that even if debunked by relevant authorities, Nigerians will still take them to be true. Sahara Reporters used it, and it worked for them. This made Peoples Gazette to follow suit. Believe me, more are still coming and it will create competition in the mumu journalism market. The mumu journalism market monopoly by Sahara Reporters is gradually coming to an end.

News piece that projected our current security challenges were released by these news agencies 10-12 years ago but Nigerians were docile as usual. Till date, there have been no account of those behind the shipments (4 ships if I can remember correctly) of ammunition from Iran in 2011. The fate of those weapons ammunitions was not revealed to Nigerians. In 2012, a truckload of weapons were intercepted coming into Nigeria from Ghana (If my memory serve me well) in the heat of the NLC protest against fuel subsidy removal. Again, there are no accounts of who requested for those weapons and how they were handled by our security agencies.
Alot is happening in our country daily. You don't expect state sponsored news house to publish news that portray the government in badlight. That's were we need independent journalists to keep the authorities in check
Re: Army Refutes Reports Of Gun Battle Over Gold Nuggets In Katsina by slimfit1(m): 8:31am On Jan 10, 2022
Oghene1st:

Even if we show you the evidence you are too stupid to understand it. We know people like you online government agents. Sahara hardly publishes fake stories.
Re: Army Refutes Reports Of Gun Battle Over Gold Nuggets In Katsina by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:32am On Jan 10, 2022
I believe the fake news, and reject your refute ndi ara TERROIST!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nwoba Chika Nwoba Collapses In Court (Pictures) / Court Sends Agbele To Kuje Prison / Bola Tinubu Revalidates His APC Membership (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.