Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,014 members, 7,810,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

How I Escaped Ritualist - Food Vendor - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Escaped Ritualist - Food Vendor (481 Views)

Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water / Ondo Food Vendor Found Dead With Charms In Her Home After Calling 'alfa' At 1am / N1m Bounty: Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike, Escaped Ritualist Wanted By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Escaped Ritualist - Food Vendor by Elsie4L: 1:49am On Jan 10, 2022
Food vendor narrates narrow escape story from den of ritualist who patronized her business

Food vendor narrates troubling experience in the hands of a ritualist who booked her services with intention of using her for ritual.

According to a narration shared by the chef in question, the client reached her via phone for a home cooked meal with claims of getting her contact through a friend.

Unknown to the chef, the plan was to use her for ritual while in the middle of rendering her services.

Read the full narration below ...

"People are wicked oo, this life everyone is desperate But I just want to Thank God, this morning a someone called me that his friend gave him my number that he needed me to come and cook home service for him, which we bargain price and he accepted, he sent me the money to buy the ingredient and all, and picked me up at Chevron bus stop, and went to lekki, inside the bus he was asking me different questions I wasn't comfortable with but since his a client I just managed to use another topic to cover it up, when he asked me if READ MORE: https://smartzvibes.com.ng/food-vendor-narrates-narrow-escape-story-from-den-of-ritualist-who-patronized-her-business/

Re: How I Escaped Ritualist - Food Vendor by Gee64: 11:34am On Jan 10, 2022
You get sense sef?
Lie lie.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Eat More Okro. / Big News! Mother Escapes Death As Son Stabs Her Severally For Money Rituals (see / UGM Kills Three Purported Armed Robbers Impersonating Them - Photos Ersonating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.