Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

The Vision Board - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Vision Board (173 Views)

Your Vision Board / Interview With Cosmas Maduka: When You Have A Vision, You Are Close To A Mad Man / Vision Board / Mapping Out Goals For The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Vision Board by KidsUnsaid(f): 4:01am On Jan 10, 2022
THE VISION BOARD

Whatever You Do, Be Religious Enough To Lay A Good Foundation In Whatever Area You Want To Win This Year.

✅Spiritual Life
✅Career Wise
✅Personal Development

So In December I Met Someone Who Shared With Me About Consciously Having A Vision Board For The Year And Then An Appraisal At The End Of It.

The Vision Board Would Usually Contain Your Goals, The Objectives, And Basically How You Intend To Achieve Them.

Attaching Pictures On Your Vision Board Helps Your Mind. Gen 30:38-43

You Really Do Not Have To Have 10 Goals On Your Vision Board.

Here's An Example With Me:
The First Place Which Is The Most Important For Me Is MY SPIRITUAL LIFE.

.. I Have Fasting Which Starts Today, and For The Next 21 Days I'll Be Focused On That.

.. I'm In A One Year Bible Group (OYBS) To Stay Woke On The Word.

.. I Also Have My Alarm Set For Scheduled Prayers and Church Activities...

See, you really don't have to do them my way yeah, but it is important you keep track of where you started and how far you've come at the end of the year.

Trust me, just simple, little stuff may just lead to your big break.

Stay on your lane, be your coach!

I have courses I'd love to take this year in line with what I do.

Set Career, Financial Goals.
Anything To Better Your Life.

Ensure It Is Time Bound Oh!

HAPPY FASTING!�

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Camon CX Battery And Panel For Sale / History of gasoline / Job Opportunity For Copers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.