Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Your Vision Board - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Your Vision Board (239 Views)

The Vision Board / Vision Board / Mapping Out Goals For The Year / How To Get Your Staffs/team Members Hooked On Your Vision By Johnspeak Uwangue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Vision Board by RiyaGoddess(f): 10:29pm On Jan 03, 2022
Hi guys, it's me again grin

I don't know if this is the right section to drop this but I will just drop it here anyway undecided
So earlier today I met a friend. We talked about the things we achieved and didn't achieve last year among other things & one of the things we talked about was Vision 2022. On goals/vision matter, I seemed to be the only one talking as Baba really had no plans, vision/goals or whatsoever. I was like no, you don't live the day as it comes like he said, there must be something you want to see happen this year. Okay fast forward, at the end, we were able to write something down...

Have your written your vision/goals 2022 yet? What is your vision/goals for year 2022? What is that word that you are praying into, the one that sets you on fire just thinking about it? What are your wildest dreams? How are you going to level up your faith this year 2022? Will being able to believe again be more than enough for you? What friendships or relationships are you putting energy into this year 2022?

The Bible talked about Vision Board in the book of Habakkuk 2 "Write down this vision and clearly inscribe it on tablets, so that a herald may run with it". It is one thing to know that you want to advance in different areas of your life BUT it is another thing to SEE it written and be able to go back to it as time goes by.
My friends, It is the 3rd day of the new year 2022 & it's still not too late to write your 2022 goals!

Thank you smiley

(1) (Reply)

Hello / Tips To Get The Interview Invite With Your CV / (5) Practical Ways You Can Make Money From The Internet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.