Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise (14745 Views)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / Nigeria Police Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2019 Recruitment / Nigeria Police Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 2018 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise by Franktom247(m): 11:51am On Jan 10, 2022
Hoe and cutlass no wonder suffer full police na from training dem begin suffer

1 Like

Re: Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise by Prisco4luv(m): 11:51am On Jan 10, 2022
I wish them well
Re: Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise by PrinceMajestic: 11:52am On Jan 10, 2022
Spherical77:
Give me the slot na, make we rubb mind together
it will be nice but the surname is the issue. Only our surname can give u such leverage on this particular job your surname is not ours, it can't work and I'm sure my bro already sold the slot since nobody wanted the slot in the house. Lol, sorry man
Re: Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise by prigoz(m): 12:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
For their final results, they must understudy Lia Muhammad and act of receiving bribe and brutality to mankind.
Any of my relations that joins police is not my relation and that day is his burial. Useless institution
Re: Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise by Spherical77(m): 12:12pm On Jan 10, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
it will be nice but the surname is the issue. Only our surname can give u such leverage on this particular job your surname is not ours, it can't work and I'm sure my bro already sold the slot since nobody wanted the slot in the house. Lol, sorry man
Oh no!

When i thought i would finally have something doing as a responsible Nigeria youth. It is well.
Re: Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise by psalmylee: 12:22pm On Jan 10, 2022
Releasing names of future thieves..people still get mind dey join this useless organization
Re: Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise by whippersnapper(m): 12:38pm On Jan 10, 2022
thesicilian:
People are still joining the police force.
There's no job bro.
Re: Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise by Smilingjoe4(m): 1:27pm On Jan 10, 2022
thesicilian:
Dey dia make pant d wear u
Re: Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise by Smilingjoe4(m): 1:28pm On Jan 10, 2022
Mophor:
Issokay!!!

They must have gone through some courses like principles of Lies and introduction to extortion
grin grin grin
Re: Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 10, 2022
thesicilian:
Yes from the whole 36 states including enugu Anambra, Abia and imo!
Re: Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise by Igbankpa(m): 2:04pm On Jan 10, 2022
Another batch of miscreants getting recruited
Re: Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise by ussv: 3:29pm On Jan 10, 2022
People still dey join Police ? lol
Re: Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise by Sheriman(m): 3:58pm On Jan 10, 2022
Another batch of frustrated Nigerians joining the Nigeria police force waiting to unleash their anger to ordinary common man in the streets
Re: Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise by miko1988(m): 4:02pm On Jan 10, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
Is this recruitment limited to only Deltans? Or I didn't understand what I read? This is same job my bro was called to come get high rank without training but he dodged it and shifted it to me, me sef dodge am. I can only leave the lucrative Arts and Agric bizness for legislative job or related

Uncle, you can lie sha
Re: Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise by Bamzyriches451: 5:15pm On Jan 10, 2022
Hehehehe

Police!!!
Re: Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise by Geesaintagape: 6:15pm On Jan 10, 2022
So people are still joining to fight for Nigeria or what
Re: Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise by JayPeeOham: 10:29pm On Jan 10, 2022
Jamiubond009:
" There are two kinds of people a woman should never marry in this life; a Nigerian policeman and a NEPA official.They lack human feeling" - Sam Loco tongue

In addition, these two can never ever go a day without receiving curses from at least 500 Nigerians grin
Re: Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise by adamu54(m): 10:55pm On Jan 10, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise by showafrica(m): 2:13am On Jan 11, 2022
cawahad435:
I dont even know why this people are still joining this force

Hunger..... Since you go still die of hunger, this is a legitimate way to kpai

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obafemi Awolowo University Non-academic Job Recruitment (15 Positions) / Nigerian Communications Commission Accepting Cvs / Are Pruvia Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.