Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:40 PM

Apm Terminals Xpecpt - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apm Terminals Xpecpt (1161 Views)

You Are Hereby Invited To APM Terminals Apapa Limited, Wharf Apapa For An Interv / Graduate Entry Level Recruitment At APM Terminals / Job Vacancies At Apm Terminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apm Terminals Xpecpt by doctorwho1(m): 12:17pm On Jul 30, 2007
THOSE OF US WHO WROTE THE TEST IN IBADAN AT KAKONFO INN EXPECT THE RESULT OUT THIS WEEK. BEST OF LUCK TO ALL

FROM A SOURCE WITHIN, LETS KEEP OUR FINGERS CROSSED
Re: Apm Terminals Xpecpt by soarestana: 7:24pm On Jul 30, 2007
Pls how do I apply and are they the same as Maersk? Do I apply for management or graduate trainee?
Re: Apm Terminals Xpecpt by Tinkinguy(m): 2:26pm On Jul 31, 2007
Hey Guys,

Any clue what the next with the APM Abuja assement test last 11th July, am yet to read of anyone called for the next level,

Please respond
Re: Apm Terminals Xpecpt by abimbolami(f): 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2007
Hi Tinkin

I wrote the assessment in abuja as well and I have since received 2 emails from them. The first requested for a copy of my CV and the other informed me that I might be called for another assessment. Also received a call today still requesting for my CV.

So that's it.

Cheers
Re: Apm Terminals Xpecpt by Tinkinguy(m): 10:15am On Aug 01, 2007
Hi abimbolami,

DO you tink I should mail them for an update, cox is more than the 2 week time they gave and am yetto hear from them.

I have try mailing them with the former mail address they used for inviting for the test, however, no repsonse yet, or do you have another mail address to reach them, I will appreciate if I can get it.

Thanks
Re: Apm Terminals Xpecpt by abimbolami(f): 10:30am On Aug 01, 2007
Tinkin

I do not have another address apart from that used for invitation to the assessment centre but I've got a number though. It's 08039754387.

All the best.
Re: Apm Terminals Xpecpt by yusuf1420(m): 10:48am On Aug 01, 2007
Abinbolami,

I followed the same process & was called 4 an interview yesterday but cld nt make it.
I've called them this morning & they promised to call me back in 15/20 minutes (abt 2hrs ago)
4 phone interview but i'm yet to rec the call.
Re: Apm Terminals Xpecpt by abimbolami(f): 10:54am On Aug 01, 2007
Hi Yusuf

Did you receive that email that said you might be called for a third assessment?
Re: Apm Terminals Xpecpt by Tinkinguy(m): 11:28am On Aug 01, 2007
Hi Abim,

Thanks for the number, I will give them a call for an update
Re: Apm Terminals Xpecpt by yusuf1420(m): 11:34am On Aug 01, 2007
No, i didnt any such mail.
Re: Apm Terminals Xpecpt by yusuf1420(m): 11:44am On Aug 01, 2007
I mean i never rec such mail.D only one i recd was d one congratulating me on my success & will be called 4 an interview whn there is an available job i suit in.
Re: Apm Terminals Xpecpt by bolajimoh: 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2007
This is what i got, what do you thinks of it ?

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your interest in A.P. Moller Terminals.

We appreciate your attendance in our assessment sessions. With respect to your Logical Indicators 1 & 2 scores,you may be invited for another assessment in due course. Your performance in this final assessment will determine further processing of you application.

Any suggestion please?
Re: Apm Terminals Xpecpt by Tinkinguy(m): 1:05pm On Aug 01, 2007
Guys,

I just receive a feedback from APM today as this:

"Dear Applicant,

We thank you for your interest in A.P. Moller Terminals Apapa Lagos.
We appreciate your attendance in our Assessment sessions in which you completed both our Logical Indicator and Predictive Index exercises.

Please be advised that you will only receive further communication from us in the event that a position arises for which you might be suited.

Thank you for your interest in our company and we wish you all the best in future. "

Any Idea what that means
Re: Apm Terminals Xpecpt by explorer(m): 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2007
Well guys, i also took part in the APM assessment in jos and i just got an e mail asking me to forward a copy of my CV. The msg reads ;
Dear Applicant,
We thank you so much for attending our Assessment session last time in Jos. We would like you to
forward a recent copy of your resume for our perusal; as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards,
Jean.

i wonder what next?

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee: Rtbriscoe / Kickoff Magazine / International Airline Is Recruiting Customer Service Agents (ond)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.