Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Unknown Gunmen Kill Ebubeagu Member In Ebonyi, Others Kidnapped - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Kill Ebubeagu Member In Ebonyi, Others Kidnapped (16465 Views)

Ebubeagu Member Killed By IPOB And ESN PHOTOS / Dan Shere, Others Kidnapped In Enugu / Heavily Armed Ebubeagu Member Anambra Branch.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ebubeagu Member In Ebonyi, Others Kidnapped by Sunday2021: 11:28am On Jan 10, 2022
There is nothing like unknown gunmen, they are Ipob.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ebubeagu Member In Ebonyi, Others Kidnapped by Emergingnation0: 11:30am On Jan 10, 2022
paramakina202:

ESN=UGM
In your unity begging mind abi.. Thesame way and your unity begging goons where busy Accursing IPOB being behind of Kidnapping and murdered of Igbo traditional rulers in IMO state, until revolution made by curprit vindicate IPOB
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ebubeagu Member In Ebonyi, Others Kidnapped by Akiara: 11:32am On Jan 10, 2022
All the Noise you make on SE matters are they not prevalent in the SW or the North??...Why have you Never commented on those threads...let IGBO hatred not make you lose it. A people say they want their own Nation, outside this unworkable union, why it disturbs you to the point of MADness is surprising. LEAVE IGBO and their matters alone..

paramakina202:

How do you know I am from SW?
I comment on topics that matters to me.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ebubeagu Member In Ebonyi, Others Kidnapped by paramakina202: 11:34am On Jan 10, 2022
Akiara:
All the Noise you make on SE matters are they not prevalent in the SW or the North??...Why have you Never commented on those threads...let IGBO hatred not make you lose it. A people say they want their own Nation, outside this unworkable union, why it disturbs you to the point of MADness is surprising. LEAVE IGBO and their matters alone..

Why should I leave Igbo matters alone when I am Igbo myself?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ebubeagu Member In Ebonyi, Others Kidnapped by Weyrehmod: 11:37am On Jan 10, 2022
Who go teach me how to make money please... I'm ready to do any sort even if it's illegal
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ebubeagu Member In Ebonyi, Others Kidnapped by Akiara: 11:43am On Jan 10, 2022
You are IGBO??.....I am from Jupiter. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Just try and concentrate your energies on saving your region...IGBOs are fighting the Herdsmen incursions, even when their Political class are being foolish. Igbo are even calling their Political class to order. Its best you focus exclusively on your region so that you can have a Nation without IGBO people to disturb your development. Stop all this shady and unrequired "Identity theft" known to be a serious character trait of people from the SW. Osun/Ondo/Oyo/Lagos/Kwara has incursion issues by Fulani, its best you face your region and let them be. Just advising you.

paramakina202:

Why should I leave Igbo matters alone when I am Igbo myself?

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ebubeagu Member In Ebonyi, Others Kidnapped by CaptainAyub: 11:44am On Jan 10, 2022
NGpatriot:
The barbaric terrorist cannibals slaughter their own people for fun and roast like suya every day, but they same terrorists cry and shed crocodile tears over bandits in the North.

RIP.
200 of your fellow Muslims were killed barely 4 days ago in Zamfara but not a single sentence from you.
Little wonder abokki consider you ppl fake Muslims

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ebubeagu Member In Ebonyi, Others Kidnapped by Vistra40: 11:47am On Jan 10, 2022
chigoziri2403:
everywhere,
People gloat about the misfortune of others, they are joyed over unfortunate incidents that happens to others...it's sickening.....they rejoice over the death of people in other regions, but are quick to create social media sympathy when such occurrence happens in other countries

My brother, if one ain’t strong then he or she is bound to lose their sanity in this forum. I have decided not to take any side despite being an igbo person and day things the way I see them not minding whose ox is gored. It doesn’t mean I won’t defend my tribe when attacked by others but I will not at the same time attack the tribe of the antagonist in the process of defending my people

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ebubeagu Member In Ebonyi, Others Kidnapped by mbos: 11:51am On Jan 10, 2022
THEY GAVE THEM MERE WOOD
VERY FUNNY AGAINST AK47
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ebubeagu Member In Ebonyi, Others Kidnapped by Kaiser20: 11:56am On Jan 10, 2022
Watch!!! More death in the ESN-UGM camp
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ebubeagu Member In Ebonyi, Others Kidnapped by NLandIsHypocrit: 11:57am On Jan 10, 2022
oyin44:
Who were these unknown gunmen?..esn l guess... grin grin
You never knew that Ebubeaturu are DSS and army and police combine, but you you know that unknown Gunmen who remain unknown is ESN okwaya? Ekpuoghe!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ebubeagu Member In Ebonyi, Others Kidnapped by NLandIsHypocrit: 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2022
NGpatriot:
The barbaric terrorist cannibals slaughter their own people for fun and roast like suya every day, but they same terrorists cry and shed crocodile tears over bandits in the North.

RIP.
Udele when your killer squad you call Ebubeaturu were going from house to house kidnapping young men tagging them IPOB and ESN killing them and disappearing many, those ones are not their brothers and you were deaf and blind then, you see why THUN.DA will faya you in your evil and hypocrisy?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ebubeagu Member In Ebonyi, Others Kidnapped by GhostWisperer: 12:18pm On Jan 10, 2022
JuanJO:
At this point. Even hunger no fit make me join any Nigerian force or paramilitary.

CHUKWU AJU
ipob , ebubeagu and most vigilantes are made up of criminals.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ebubeagu Member In Ebonyi, Others Kidnapped by NWABUKA007(m): 12:29pm On Jan 10, 2022
Wisdomkosi:
BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Kill Ebubeagu Member In Ebonyi, Others Reportedly Kidnapped

A yet-to-be identified gunmen have killed and set ablaze the body of a 32-year-old Ifeanyi Orogbo from Igweledeoha, Amagu, Ikwo local government area of Ebonyi State, Igbere TV has learnt.

According to report, the deceased, before his death, was a member of the newly established Ebubeagu Security Network in the South East Region.

Speaking under the condition of anonymity, a resident of the area said the unknown gunmen traced late Orogwu to his drinking joint in the community at night and killed him before setting his body ablaze.

Another source added that the unknown gunmen equally kidnapped some members of the security network while others escaped.

When contacted, the State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Loveth Odah, she confirmed the incident, adding that two persons have been arrested by the police in connection to the incident.

According to her “the DPO of Ikwo police division said that at about 3 am, he received a phone call from one source at Igweledeoha Amagu Ikwo that one Ebubeagu security outfit, Ifeanyi Orogbo, aged 32 years, an indigene of Igweledeoha was murdered and partially burnt by unknown persons in his beer parlour shop along Eke Achara, Agubia road."

https://igberetvnews.com/1411917/breaking-unknown-gunmen-kill-ebubeagu-member-ebonyi-others-reportedly-kidnapped/

Nonsense

Is this how they intend achieving biafra ?

Bandits attacked Enugu
Where were they

Some people go just dey look 4 how judgement of God to take locate them anyhow

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ebubeagu Member In Ebonyi, Others Kidnapped by Bigpapi: 12:29pm On Jan 10, 2022
NGpatriot:

RIP.

Watin concern South and north, may bandits wash you all
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ebubeagu Member In Ebonyi, Others Kidnapped by chigoziri2403(m): 12:34pm On Jan 10, 2022
[quote author=ogbenifamouz post=109240788][/quote] did I take sides in what I said
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ebubeagu Member In Ebonyi, Others Kidnapped by paramakina202: 12:34pm On Jan 10, 2022
Akiara:
You are IGBO??.....I am from Jupiter. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Just try and concentrate your energies on saving your region...IGBOs are fighting the Herdsmen incursions, even when their Political class are being foolish. Igbo are even calling their Political class to order. Its best you focus exclusively on your region so that you can have a Nation without IGBO people to disturb your development. Stop all this shady and unrequired "Identity theft" known to be a serious character trait of people from the SW. Osun/Ondo/Oyo/Lagos/Kwara has incursion issues by Fulani, its best you face your region and let them be. Just advising you.

Stop blabbing I am minding my business by focusing on the affairs of my region which is SE. You Ipobians should take a back seat cos you you bring nothing but chaos to the table.
Why do you even doubt my igboness?
Because I don't support your murderous activities and barbaric sit at home orders?

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ebubeagu Member In Ebonyi, Others Kidnapped by DILLIONS9: 12:35pm On Jan 10, 2022
helinues:
Killing gallore in SE.

We go dey read am for news
MOre THaN 200 people were killed in zamfara last week. grin grin grin KEEp playing the ostrich.
Zone Bee.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ebubeagu Member In Ebonyi, Others Kidnapped by chigoziri2403(m): 12:35pm On Jan 10, 2022
Trumann:

Then, get out.

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ebubeagu Member In Ebonyi, Others Kidnapped by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:53pm On Jan 10, 2022
SisterFire:
...You troll and I was replying u yesterday thinking u are normal... Don't ever in ur life mention me again.
Come you can rant all you want..I have no issue with you..you are only being bitter with yourself..
Y've been making baseless threat since yesterday cos I asked why the false and nonsense accusations on khiaa you are here quoting me..
Keep your distance on this forum and stop being a � clown.. undecided undecided
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ebubeagu Member In Ebonyi, Others Kidnapped by helinues: 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2022
DILLIONS9:
MOre THaN 200 people were killed in zamfara last week. grin grin grin KEEp playing the ostrich.
Zone Bee.

We dey read that as well on news without being pinched
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ebubeagu Member In Ebonyi, Others Kidnapped by Biafraaa: 2:05pm On Jan 10, 2022
Comrade loud the volume. one bottle of kai for you. cool
JuanJO:
At this point. Even hunger no fit make me join any Nigerian force or paramilitary.

CHUKWU AJU
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ebubeagu Member In Ebonyi, Others Kidnapped by Akiara: 2:27pm On Jan 10, 2022
You are mentally challenged...you intentionally claim a region you are not from...you are supercharged in fullishness. Guy i am being civil and its totally stewpid of you to think you determine what is obtainable in another persons zone by switching identities. Guy, being Yoruba shouldnt be a thing of shame..you should be proud of your tribe , unless deep inside you know how terribly useless you Afonja miscreants are.

paramakina202:

Stop blabbing I am minding my business by focusing on the affairs of my region which is SE. You Ipobians should take a back seat cos you you bring nothing but chaos to the table.
Why do you even doubt my igboness?
Because I don't support your murderous activities and barbaric sit at home orders?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ebubeagu Member In Ebonyi, Others Kidnapped by SisterFire(f): 2:57pm On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Come you can rant all you want..I have no issue with you..you are only being bitter with yourself..
Y've been making baseless threat since yesterday cos I asked why the false and nonsense accusations on khiaa you are here quoting me..
Keep your distance on this forum and stop being a � clown.. undecided undecided
...talk to the hands
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ebubeagu Member In Ebonyi, Others Kidnapped by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:00pm On Jan 10, 2022
SisterFire:
...talk to the hands
Good for you..just chill and stop what you keep doing aiit..
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ebubeagu Member In Ebonyi, Others Kidnapped by paramakina202: 4:22pm On Jan 10, 2022
Akiara:
You are mentally challenged...you intentionally claim a region you are not from...you are supercharged in fullishness. Guy i am being civil and its totally stewpid of you to think you determine what is obtainable in another persons zone by switching identities. Guy, being Yoruba shouldnt be a thing of shame..you should be proud of your tribe , unless deep inside you know how terribly useless you Afonja miscreants are.

You better remove that ara in your handle so that you can reason very well like a human being.I.am.more Igbo than you Inugo.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ebubeagu Member In Ebonyi, Others Kidnapped by Akiara: 4:26pm On Jan 10, 2022
You are pained and sitraught. You are a class act of ofemau fullishness. Guy go oshogbo and plant your fullishness at iragbiji.

paramakina202:

You better remove that ara in your handle so that you can reason very well like a human being.I.am.more Igbo than you Inugo.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ebubeagu Member In Ebonyi, Others Kidnapped by Traplord09: 5:44pm On Jan 10, 2022
[quote author=LottiOk post=109240748]Senseless Ipob E-warriors dat finks everyone is foolishly brainwashed like dem. Whoelse wld be hunting & killing ebubeagu operatives like dey kill oda security outfits hunting, killing & arresting dem if not Igbos ESN. Kontinu in ur delusion, once FG don round up una ESN foot soilders na u Ipob e-rats dem go face & I'll b happy wen dey arrest u & parade u here o NL. Ipob Ndi eriri Eri ........ Tueeh!!!!

Ooooo
God undecided my people are misslead by what da see on TV.... newspaper
Just look at what this one dot substage nation have to them
Let me take you backwards

Tell me when fela was telling you people about what going on in nigeria , undecided
What did you people call him( weed man he dose think well),,,

When de government officials army arrangement was send by (obj) and others killer in government.
Kill is mother and Injueted AID to him
You people say he have HIV..
Go back to time been and find out who try to expose them,

But de midder cover all crime....been payed by government.

In this dot nation no wonder de bird grin can't fly to tell you de nation is cause,

Now IPOP de real Igbo frightening crime tell you people de Truth..

Still Sunday iboho tell there Yorba de same truth

Still there ear close to money ...some Yorba sell there Right (#1000) vote for 5year with pain and no davolopment

Now some of de greeding freedom frighter and political immunity seek for there pocket

Now ESN.Ipop .....to your eye are unknown gun men is ok

This freedom of speech keep it up by blaming them ok soon you eye wii open

Unknown gun men are political immunity in government kill de people

Now at lagos center dot trying to fright de bad government looting money and others
Da send thugs.... ... ......

At Likki togate killing lot of people how many have say wrong about it no one
De churchs, mosques and other useing God name to play how many have come out..(no one)
Rather da seek for there own favour....no wonder God have lift de church to batter place

Now let me bring you back...this dot nation we be islamic sooner or nxt.....

It we Tak nigerian nxt 1000 year to be fix because your eyes have not yet open

Stop putting ur blame at IPOP or ESN because da are in de bush protecting de land, not at road kill people .

Go and as your politicians who are unknown gun men
And who are bendit ......
All govoment official DSS actually BOKO HARAM army arrangement acting movie in ever side of de state..,....
,,,, undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
What you Yorba and northern California are trying to say without Igbo da can't stand.....
Sooo go and read de past because everthin fale say is coming to passe.....
(One dot substage nation nigerian dss )
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ebubeagu Member In Ebonyi, Others Kidnapped by Otasikwe(m): 6:31pm On Jan 10, 2022
Monsters

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ebubeagu Member In Ebonyi, Others Kidnapped by Macolapablo: 9:09pm On Jan 10, 2022
Which kind bear parlour dey operate till 3am despite all this unrest in the East? See police report. We don't know what to believe again in this country.

Wisdomkosi:
BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Kill Ebubeagu Member In Ebonyi, Others Reportedly Kidnapped

A yet-to-be identified gunmen have killed and set ablaze the body of a 32-year-old Ifeanyi Orogbo from Igweledeoha, Amagu, Ikwo local government area of Ebonyi State, Igbere TV has learnt.

According to report, the deceased, before his death, was a member of the newly established Ebubeagu Security Network in the South East Region.

Speaking under the condition of anonymity, a resident of the area said the unknown gunmen traced late Orogwu to his drinking joint in the community at night and killed him before setting his body ablaze.

Another source added that the unknown gunmen equally kidnapped some members of the security network while others escaped.

When contacted, the State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Loveth Odah, she confirmed the incident, adding that two persons have been arrested by the police in connection to the incident.

According to her “the DPO of Ikwo police division said that at about 3 am, he received a phone call from one source at Igweledeoha Amagu Ikwo that one Ebubeagu security outfit, Ifeanyi Orogbo, aged 32 years, an indigene of Igweledeoha was murdered and partially burnt by unknown persons in his beer parlour shop along Eke Achara, Agubia road."

https://igberetvnews.com/1411917/breaking-unknown-gunmen-kill-ebubeagu-member-ebonyi-others-reportedly-kidnapped/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Election: Benue PDP Chieftains Disown Ortom Over Peter Obi / Tinubu, APC Governors On Collision Course Over Primaries - This Day / Army Knew About Southern Kaduna Attack But Did Nothing - Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.