Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,150 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Snake In My Pot!!!! - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Snake In My Pot!!!! (45389 Views)

A Pot Of Soup I Prepared Today (4,900) / Cockroach Entered Into My Pot Of Soup. Is It Still OK To Eat? / Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by Elvisgolden: 1:16pm On Jan 10, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

So of all snakes to eat, you think puff adder is the best for you.

Nigerians can eat rubbish sha.

Anyways, I don't blame you, the pot you used in cooking the snake shows that poverty has done you real strong thing. so why won't eat puff adder?

Pot look like something were I de see abokis twist throw inside truck.

Why are you crying more than the bereaved snake.............abi na your family memeber?
Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by Kirkman: 1:18pm On Jan 10, 2022
toobusy:
Father Lord may anything that will make me and my generation to eat snake never come near us...Amen

2 Likes

Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by Kinguzione: 1:19pm On Jan 10, 2022
This na the pot Moses use that time for Egypt grin

2 Likes

Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 10, 2022
Dear nairalanders, if u want ur topics/thread to enta FP write "Snake"

1 Like

Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by Kirkman: 1:21pm On Jan 10, 2022
Kelvin30286063:
Always skin a snake when processing it
They will never hear. undecided they will even be telling you how the snake is sweetest with its skin. Yuck!!
Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by omoadeleye(m): 1:22pm On Jan 10, 2022
Why been say na this kind mystery pot una always use to cook all these snakes food
Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by treatise: 1:23pm On Jan 10, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Anyways, I don't blame you, the pot you used in cooking the snake shows that poverty has done you real strong thing. so why won't eat puff adder?

Cultural differences

Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by Bridget95(f): 1:24pm On Jan 10, 2022
So you are happy destroying wild life,that's not the best. DId you know that the bones of that snake caries a deadly poison.
Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by treatise: 1:24pm On Jan 10, 2022
Kinguzione:
This na the pot Moses use that time for Egypt grin

No. It was a helmet used during the Nigerian civil war.
Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by 77up(m): 1:24pm On Jan 10, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Stop these name calling,it's getting stale already, you are already taking it personal here. Animal in the bush and in the water are the blessings from God as a source of food for human so why all these insult on him?

Since we have been eating cow, why can't it finish, what about fish? They can not finish unless this world come to an end with everything in there. Let them enjoy their catch .

2 Likes

Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by spencekat(m): 1:25pm On Jan 10, 2022
They wey una dey show this snake meat upandan, I don dey get interest to taste snake meat for the first time o
Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by spencekat(m): 1:27pm On Jan 10, 2022
FutureHNDRxXx:
I go try taste this thing one day embarassed. E go get nutrients wey I fit need. wink
Even me,all thanks to Nairaland snake meat eaters
Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by fineboynl(m): 1:28pm On Jan 10, 2022
grin that pot is as old as Nigeria.
Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by spencekat(m): 1:28pm On Jan 10, 2022
toobusy:
Father Lord may anything that will make me and my generation to eat snake never come near us...Amen
It does not work like that o
Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by spencekat(m): 1:30pm On Jan 10, 2022
ufuosman:
D meat they enter my eye grin grin
Same here o

1 Like

Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by fortunechy(m): 1:32pm On Jan 10, 2022
That's why I don't eat dried meat cuz its the combination of eatable and non eatable meat..... Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 10, 2022
Why the pots una dey use dey cook snake dey always look dirty, for people like us when never eat snake before it looks like sacrifice and disgusting.
Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by omooba969(m): 1:37pm On Jan 10, 2022
Àwon oníjekuje. angry
Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by omooba969(m): 1:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
fineboynl:
grin that pot is as old as Nigeria.

Probably passed down from their great grandfather.

1 Like

Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by KingMack(m): 1:43pm On Jan 10, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Bro no be lie..that pot Na something else undecided but you see puff adder Na him be the sweetest of all snake especially if you arange am with better ogbono or egusi en jam am with fresh fufu grin

2 Likes

Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by victorjoe(m): 1:43pm On Jan 10, 2022
Its like all of you killing and eating snakes recently live in the same community because you all have one thing in common.

The kind pot una de use cook the snakes is always like something they use for ritual.

Abi it's an abomination to cook snake in a good pot on top gas?
Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by jaszplus12(m): 1:44pm On Jan 10, 2022
Lavisha:
The pot is legendary
at first glance i thought some druids were making a magic portion with the pot ooo!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by TheGreatIYANU: 1:44pm On Jan 10, 2022
Bulletproofgt:
This early morning we just went to check on some traps we had set last night, and lo and behold on out way back we killed this snake.

Yummy, yummy come and eat

I cant believe how common these puff adders are despite their rank on the list of tropical venomosities.
Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by Olam09(m): 1:48pm On Jan 10, 2022
grin the pot looks so hilarious
Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by Godwin25king: 1:48pm On Jan 10, 2022
See meat o
Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by JooEeL(m): 1:48pm On Jan 10, 2022
NIGERIAN LEADERS HAVE SO DEPRIVED THEIR DUMB FOLLOWERS THAT THEY GO HAPPY-HUNTING DANGEROUS BEASTS AND VENOMOUS CRITTERS FOR FOOD.
Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by Demariz(m): 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2022
Them go curse una if una use una normal pot cook this thing? Abi una dey lease the put to each other.

Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 10, 2022
snake in d pot shadow
Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by Oluwasaudy(m): 1:52pm On Jan 10, 2022
Common sense is not common... You have no common sense bro.... Why insult him for killing a snake

The cow...chicken... Fish you eat How is that different from the snake that was killed bros..

Receive sense this new year and stop displaying your stupidy at its peak.... Nonsense and ingridients
Anigreat:
shocked

Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by fineboynl(m): 1:53pm On Jan 10, 2022
omooba969:

Probably passed down from their great grandfather.
then it's more value that way. Just like the Egyptian artifact.
Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by fineboynl(m): 1:56pm On Jan 10, 2022
The pot is an artifact from the third generation dynasty. It's a more valuable and a treasure.

Op if I where you I will secure that pot seriously from Thief.
Re: Snake In My Pot!!!! by Walkee: 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

first of all, I don't eat snakes but what's wrong with eating puff adder? If he can eat other snakes why not puff adder?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

13 Benefits Of Walnuts / Yam And Palmoil Sauce. Village Style / Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.