Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

He Almost Cut Off My Head Into Pit Dug In His Room  - Boy To Be Used For Ritual - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Almost Cut Off My Head Into Pit Dug In His Room  - Boy To Be Used For Ritual (248 Views)

Coronavirus: 3 Nigerian Church Buildings That Can Be Used As Treatment Centres / Rev. Father Collins Ekpe Dies Inside His Room In America. Photos / Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Almost Cut Off My Head Into Pit Dug In His Room  - Boy To Be Used For Ritual by ahimedua: 9:43am On Jan 10, 2022
In Imo state a teen boy, 14-year-old (name withheld) is lucky to be alive after he narrowly escaped being killed by his neighbour, who allegedly wanted to use him for ritual purposes.

The incident happened at Ubomiri community, in Mbaitoli Local Government Area of Imo State last Friday.

The 40-year-old suspect from Anambra State, who is now in police custody, reportedly invited the boy to his apartment within the neighbourhood for an errand.

On arrival to his abode, the unsuspecting young boy met his assailant who is also his father’s friend in the neighborhood blaring loud music from his home theatre.

Newsmen gathered that after ushering him into his apartment, he jammed the door and hit him with a machete and wanted to push the 14year-old into an already dug grave in his room at Ubomiri.

The assailant, neighbours said, was also attempting to chop off the boy’s head from his body, a ...https://sleekgist.com/he-almost-cut-off-my-head-into-pit-dug-in-his-room-boy-narrowly-escapes-being-used-for-ritual-by-neighbour-in-imo/

Re: He Almost Cut Off My Head Into Pit Dug In His Room  - Boy To Be Used For Ritual by Godwithus20: 10:14am On Jan 10, 2022
The love of money in our generation is too alarming.

No regards for eternity anymore

(1) (Reply)

Apostle, Prophet, Evangelist, Pastor, Teacher. We All Have Gifts. / 7 Things You Must Stop This Year For God To Turn Your Life Around For Better. / Seeds Of Destiny 10 February 2022 - Hunger – A Key To Accessing Treasures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.