Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Would You Advice Gej To Resign? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would You Advice Gej To Resign? (834 Views)

Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki / President Jonathan Asked Sanusi To Resign But He Refused / GEJ To Strip Questionable Characters Of National Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Advice Gej To Resign? by Roland17(m): 12:50am On Jun 18, 2011
In the face of Insecurity as witnessed in the increase of Bombings, Kidnappings, failing economy as witnessed with the low GDP, rising inflation rates, rising interest rates , weak naira and sharp increase in the price of food stuff and commodities, massive corruption and embezzlement of tax payers money as witnessed with various Governors, Ministers and public office holders, would you advice GEJ to resign?
Re: Would You Advice Gej To Resign? by MeGaStReEt: 1:29am On Jun 18, 2011
Resign? for what
Re: Would You Advice Gej To Resign? by Roland17(m): 2:03am On Jun 18, 2011
thanks for the reply, opinions vary,
Re: Would You Advice Gej To Resign? by Roland17(m): 3:04pm On Jun 18, 2011
its easy for people to critize GEJ on different threads, but advising him to stay or resign becomes a problem
Re: Would You Advice Gej To Resign? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2011
NO African leader would ever resign from office?
Not even if 99% of the electorate register a loss of confidence. . .
Unless court uproots them by FORCE
Greedy cuntss.
Re: Would You Advice Gej To Resign? by madamrich: 7:17pm On Jun 18, 2011
MY ADVICE TO GEJ S ALL THE NORTHERN SOLDIER THE LEAST TO THE TOP SHOULD BE DEPLOY IMMEDIATELY TO SOUTHERN WHILE THE SOUTHERN TO THE NORTH. WE WILL SEE THE RESULT WITHIN ONE WEEK.
Re: Would You Advice Gej To Resign? by Roland17(m): 7:25pm On Jun 18, 2011
@dosphony: you have a point there, they remain glued to thier seats even when they are underperforming, , one thing i am able to deduct from the problems in Nigeria, is many leaders are not prepared for the office, they are forced into it.

@madamrich: that strategy could be catastrophic and the end result could be civil war,
Re: Would You Advice Gej To Resign? by madamrich: 7:49pm On Jun 18, 2011
all the arm force should be inter change
Re: Would You Advice Gej To Resign? by Roland17(m): 7:56pm On Jun 18, 2011
@madamrich
wat do u think would be the mentality of a southern soldier posted to the north, he would become vicious, anytime he remembers how southerners have been killed in the north, he could get out of hand.
Re: Would You Advice Gej To Resign? by dayokanu(m): 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2011
That would be the best service he can offer this country
Re: Would You Advice Gej To Resign? by T9ksy(m): 9:04pm On Jun 18, 2011
@ Op, what a moronic suggestion!!!

Did anyone advice yara dozer to resign even when the man finally came back from saudi arabia on a life support machine?
I did not expect Odechukwu to solve a tenth of our myriad problems but hey he's the president now, let those who vowed to make nigeria ungovernable for him, do their worst. when heaven falls, it won't be selective where it does.
Resign ko. Term elongation ni.
Re: Would You Advice Gej To Resign? by Roland17(m): 10:19pm On Jun 18, 2011
@T9sky
Althoughi appreciate the substance in ur post especially realising that odechukwu is not capable, but must we wait untiil things get out of hand?
Re: Would You Advice Gej To Resign? by daroz(m): 9:54am On Jun 19, 2011
T9ksy:

@ Op, what a moronic suggestion!!!

Did anyone advice yara dozer to resign even when the man finally came back from saudi arabia on a life support machine?
I did not expect Odechukwu to solve a tenth of our myriad problems but hey he's the president now, let those who vowed to make nigeria ungovernable for him, do their worst. when heaven falls, it won't be selective where it does.
Resign ko. Term elongation ni.

I love that
Re: Would You Advice Gej To Resign? by Trevor012(m): 9:04am On Feb 17, 2022
So sorry to disturb you Roland17 but please I really need your assistance. I don't usually do this but I am in a dire need of financial assistance to pay my hostel rent. The Caretaker has been giving me hell for the past weeks and am very very depressed right now with nowhere to go. I tried using a loan app but the highest amount they offered was eight thousand. . Please help me out. I can send you any of my personal details you want to confirm

Cc Roland17

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Raids Police Station In Bauchi And Carted Away With Weapons / Is Segun Adeniyi Lying? / Anambra Ranks High In Gov’s Forum Ratings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.