Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

How Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal – Janemena - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal – Janemena (904 Views)

Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal / Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal / Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Photos: "I Love My Body & Small Boobs, No Surgery" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal – Janemena by HenryQuest(m): 1:08pm On Jan 10, 2022
Popular Instagram dancer and influencer, Jane Orezimena, commonly known as Janemena has revealed that her “small boobs” saved her from the sex tape scandal that rocked her last year.

VANTAGE NEWS reports that Janemena took to her Instagram page on Sunday to debunk claims that she was the one in a viral sex tape allegedly involving Joseph Egbri aka Prince Kpokpogri.

The dancer wrote, “When they brought fake tape and picture and said it was me, do you know what saved me from all explanations? My small boobs.

“Dem no dey fake am. I’m super grateful for this body and I wouldn’t change it for anything in the world. I love y’all genuinely for riding with me. The real ones only,” she added.

Recall that popular Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh had claimed that she has a sex tape involving her ex-lover, Prince Kpokpogri, and Janemena.

Janemena, who is married, had claimed that the trauma caused by the allegation led to a miscarriage.

She went on to publish a letter she wrote to Tonto Dikeh, demanding the sum of N500m for damages.

SOURCE: Shttps://vantagenews.ng/2022/01/10/how-small-boobs-saved-me-from-sex-tape-scandal-janemena/

Re: How Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal – Janemena by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 10, 2022
This girl sha wants to trend by all means.
And na pesin pay her Bride price.
Some ladies deserves to be given out in marriage free of charge.
The kind of lady I wish for womanizers and redpillers grin cheesy cheesy
Re: How Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal – Janemena by care4you: 3:42pm On Jan 10, 2022
ShyBabe:
This girl sha wants to trend by all means.
And na pesin pay her Bride price.
Some ladies deserves to be given out in marriage free of charge.
The kind of lady I wish for womanizers and redpillers grin cheesy cheesy

You will get what you wish for her....

Re: How Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal – Janemena by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 10, 2022
care4you:

You will get what you wish for her....

Ode!
Re: How Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal – Janemena by care4you: 5:31pm On Jan 10, 2022
ShyBabe:

Ode!
Ọtụ nne gị

Re: How Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal – Janemena by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 10, 2022
care4you:

Ọtụ nne gị

Otu nne gi n'de
Oluku pro max!
Lekwa gi, ila ni yi.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Cross With Girlfriend Actress At His Restaurant In Abuja(video) / Bbmanzi Shower Time: Terry, Mpho, Libo, And Others Showers Nayked (videos) / Marrying Two Women Doesn’t Make You A Man”-old Post By Pete Edochie.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.