Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,667 members, 7,823,885 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

I Need An Advice About Affiliate Marketing - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need An Advice About Affiliate Marketing (255 Views)

Please Narialanders I Need Your Advice About My Career / Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? / I'm In Dilemma Over A Job Offer. I Urgently Need An Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Advice About Affiliate Marketing by iamgprince: 2:00pm On Jan 10, 2022
Hi guys good day. I recently became interested in affiliate marketing and i researched on google and the rest of them about this affiliate marketing of a thing. So i decided i wanted to you know try it (i'm serious) . But, before i start i will like to hear some advice from the experts here, anything you can can say like your experiences when you started affiliate marketing or what i need to know or get, just anything you can contribute will be deeply appreciated.
Please don't mind any typo.
Re: I Need An Advice About Affiliate Marketing by Robisky001(m): 2:03pm On Jan 10, 2022
Affiliate marketing is a good source of income. But be ready to put in the work because it's not a quick-rich scheme.
Re: I Need An Advice About Affiliate Marketing by iamgprince: 2:04pm On Jan 10, 2022
Robisky001:
Affiliate marketing is a good source of income. But be ready to put in the work because it's not a quick-rich scheme.

thanks that i know
Re: I Need An Advice About Affiliate Marketing by OmeneOwen(m): 5:24pm On Jan 10, 2022
Alright. Since you said you've done some research I'll just add something to what you know already. But most people don't know this.

Let me illustrate:
Assuming your uncle has a car he wants to sell for 5 million naira. A grey Lexus 400.

Now.
You approached your uncle and reached an agreement with him that if you can help him sell the land you'll get 10% (commission) from the sale.

In a few days time you eventually sell the land or brought a buyer for it and your uncle rewards you with 500 thousand naira. That's affiliate marketing

Affiliate marketing is the act of connecting a buyer to a seller in other to receive a commission.

Now how do you make money if a family or any closed relative isn't selling anything?

You can do that through two ways.

1. Vendors: you can simply chat anybody selling any digital product, real estate or anything. Anything at all.

You try to reach an agreement with the vendor on your commission then get to work. Or

2. Affiliate programs: This one is way easier. No stress and you don't even need to chat anyone or negotiate on your commission

You just :

Go to an affiliate program (website)

Register to be an affiliate

Select from the hundreds of products there (with the commissions you like) then

Promote.

I would have loved to go further but I already wrote a report about it.

You want it?

Well I only give it to my students for free but you can have it if you want. Just send a whatsapp message to 08132877302

Goodluck

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Pos Operator In Port Harcourt / Vacancy - Civil Engineer - Ultimus Construction / Working Class Squatting Accomodation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.