Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Hillard Eta: I Am Still APC Acting National Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hillard Eta: I Am Still APC Acting National Chairman (9301 Views)

Hillard Eta: My Expulsion From APC Is A Nullity / They Want To Kill Me - Hillard Eta, Acting APC National Chairman Cries Out / Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hillard Eta: I Am Still APC Acting National Chairman by Champneys: 4:06pm On Jan 10, 2022
Get lost, nobody cares!

Bunch of failures.
Re: Hillard Eta: I Am Still APC Acting National Chairman by techWriter3: 4:10pm On Jan 10, 2022
render this guy betweens restNah past tense b him question for APC
Re: Hillard Eta: I Am Still APC Acting National Chairman by Odidigboigbo(m): 6:16pm On Jan 10, 2022
No
JAMO84:
Werey

He don hear say we wan do our convention.

He went and took money from PDP to stall the convention.

PDP = FAILURE
Check his profile, he is a die hard Tunubu supporter. He was the same guy that approved the normination of Abiola Ajimobi for the post of Deputy Vice Chairman, South and went further to convened NEC meeting with Ajimobi signature knowing fully well that Ajimobi was in coma battling COVID. It was the day of the purported meeting that Ajimobi died.
Re: Hillard Eta: I Am Still APC Acting National Chairman by ABBEYsammy01(m): 6:30pm On Jan 10, 2022
Hope this guy is ok?
Re: Hillard Eta: I Am Still APC Acting National Chairman by JAMO84: 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
NoCheck his profile, he is a die hard Tunubu supporter. He was the same guy that approved the normination of Abiola Ajimobi for the post of Deputy Vice Chairman, South and went further to convened NEC meeting with Ajimobi signature knowing fully well that Ajimobi was in coma battling COVID. It was the day of the purported meeting that Ajimobi died.
Ok, thanks
Re: Hillard Eta: I Am Still APC Acting National Chairman by Didi2d(m): 6:43pm On Jan 10, 2022
This one don come to destroy again
Re: Hillard Eta: I Am Still APC Acting National Chairman by Shikini: 8:50am On Jan 11, 2022
Agbaya
Re: Hillard Eta: I Am Still APC Acting National Chairman by Blacksavage: 8:54am On Jan 11, 2022
grin
nairavsdollars:
Monkey. If Buhari reason your matter

Leave he never know as E dey gooo grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whistleblower Policy Has Lost Momentum - Zainab Ahmad / Lagos Flood: Fashola Declares Monday Public Holiday / Why Do Kwara Governors Wear That Silly Hausa Cap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.