Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,909 members, 7,835,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended - Career (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended (227248 Views)

2022 Access Bank Entry Level Recruitment / Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter / Nigerian Navy Recruitment Has Just Started, Apply Here Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by qanda: 8:26am On Sep 22, 2022
idOLISEhim:
It isn't stop lying!!
Young man/lady, what do you mean by the above.

If you are not familiar with using the App you can contact the customer service.

There are two access Bank job test preparation materials on the App provided by two different users on the App.

You can as well use the search filter to locate the material on the App
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by qanda: 8:27am On Sep 22, 2022
Access Bank job test past questions and answers are available on Q and A App.

Install the App on Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by busola0ade: 9:23am On Sep 22, 2022
Good morning. Please what can I expect from the TMI interview. I was scheduled for today by 12pm
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by David8080: 9:27am On Sep 22, 2022
Pls who can share login details to the Q and A app �
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Ayanfemi22: 9:45am On Sep 22, 2022
busola0ade:
Good morning. Please what can I expect from the TMI interview. I was scheduled for today by 12pm
Please when did you do your panel interview and the location?
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by busola0ade: 9:57am On Sep 22, 2022
I think on the 10th. In port harcourt
Ayanfemi22:

Please when did you do your panel interview and the location?
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by FAF12: 10:04am On Sep 22, 2022
what experience have you had outside school?
why should we choose you?
why access bank?

focus on selling yourself. keep it straight to the point and simple. goodluck!

busola0ade:
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Cactux(f): 10:30am On Sep 22, 2022
Kkay27:

I choosed November too am yet to get a mail

Got a mail
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Jenny855(f): 11:01am On Sep 22, 2022
is there anyone here that did panel interview on 10th in lagos that has gotten TMI
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by odeghesolomon8: 11:11am On Sep 22, 2022
Jenny855:
is there anyone here that did panel interview on 10th in lagos that has gotten TMI
Read previous messages, you will get your answer.
Someone has even gotten a mail for medicals.
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by busola0ade: 11:11am On Sep 22, 2022
Thank you so much �
FAF12:
what experience have you had outside school?
why should we choose you?
why access bank?

focus on selling yourself. keep it straight to the point and simple. goodluck!

Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by stephieluv(f): 12:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
Please my TMI is today. I’ve joined the link since 11.30an as my interview was scheduled for that time. But it’s saying “someone will let me in soon”. Though I was let in at some point but network logged me out so I joined again for sometime now but nothing yet. What should I do please?? Hope no problem

1 Like

Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Hallelapparel98: 12:22pm On Sep 22, 2022
stephieluv:
Please my TMI is today. I’ve joined the link since 11.30an as my interview was scheduled for that time. But it’s saying “someone will let me in soon”. Though I was let in at some point but network logged me out so I joined again for sometime now but nothing yet. What should I do please?? Hope no problem
Wait at the meeting lobby, they’ll attend to you
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by stephieluv(f): 12:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
Hallelapparel98:

Wait at the meeting lobby, they’ll attend to you
I think I was at the lobby before where I could see people online then I was logged out. I joined again and now it’s just showing “someone will let me in soon” on my screen. So, I should still wait right?
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by TomiDara: 12:40pm On Sep 22, 2022
stephieluv:
I think I was at the lobby before where I could see people online then I was logged out. I joined again and now it’s just showing “someone will let me in soon” on my screen. So, I should still wait right?

Yes wait no matter what don't leave. Even if you are logged out, log in again and wait they will attend you

1 Like

Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by AdesinaKareemA(m): 1:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
Hi.
Have you been attended to now?
I have been waiting since 12pm, nothing has happened yet. All i can see is someone in the meeting should let me in soon.

stephieluv:
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by stephieluv(f): 1:12pm On Sep 22, 2022
AdesinaKareemA:
Hi.
Have you been attended to now?
I have been waiting since 12pm, nothing has happened yet. All i can see is someone in the meeting should let me in soon.

no, same thing with me since 11.30am. I haven’t been attended to
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by AdesinaKareemA(m): 1:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
Good afternoon everyone.
Please if there is anyone that has done the TMI seeing this now.

All i can see on my screen is that someone in the meeting should let me in soon.

Is this normal? Being waiting for over an hour now.

Thanks.
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by AdesinaKareemA(m): 1:23pm On Sep 22, 2022
stephieluv:
no, same thing with me since 11.30am. I haven’t been attended to

Omoo, Okay now.
Must be a lot of people waiting then.
All the best.
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Youneece: 1:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
I have been waiting at the lobby since 11am for TMI
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by stephieluv(f): 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
AdesinaKareemA:

Omoo, Okay now.
Must be a lot of people waiting then.
All the best.
you too, good luck. I hope they attend to us soon
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by stephieluv(f): 1:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
Youneece:
I have been waiting at the lobby since 11am for TMI
were you allowed in? Or is just showing someone will attend to you soon
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Youneece: 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
It is showing that they will let people know I am waiting in the lobby when the meeting starts
stephieluv:
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by AdesinaKareemA(m): 2:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
stephieluv:

Just finished mine now. Have you been attended to?
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by stephieluv(f): 2:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
AdesinaKareemA:

Just finished mine now. Have you been attended to?
no I haven’t. So they let you in finally? How did you do it?? Congratulations in advance
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by AdesinaKareemA(m): 2:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
stephieluv:
no I haven’t. So they let you in finally? How did you do it?? Congratulations in advance

Didn’t do anything special.

I just waited like everyone advised.

But network messed me up a lot. I just hope for the best.
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by stephieluv(f): 3:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
AdesinaKareemA:

Didn’t do anything special.

I just waited like everyone advised.

But network messed me up a lot. I just hope for the best.
sorry about that, it will go well. I was able to join but could not continue the interview cos they said the interviewer wasn’t available and we will be rescheduled. I just pray they get back to us or send an email in regards to that
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Eli55: 3:22pm On Sep 22, 2022
Pls add me to the tech
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Adetutu08: 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2022
Please add 08176215270 to the tech group
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by AdesinaKareemA(m): 5:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
stephieluv:
sorry about that, it will go well. I was able to join but could not continue the interview cos they said the interviewer wasn’t available and we will be rescheduled. I just pray they get back to us or send an email in regards to that

Okay, i wish you best of luck.

1 Like

Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by busola0ade: 5:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
Hey everyone. Did you receive an email with a candidate data collection form to fill?

Please what's the difference between retail sales and retail operations?
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Hk944444: 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
Amilar:
Join the ACCESS BANK ELTP-TECH group on WhatsApp
https:///E3XVmVP9Ffl8CzTWRJdFKa
please add me to the tech group I have the online test tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (107) (Reply)

How Can An Employee Write A Letter To Ask For Leave To Write An Exam? / Best Paying Company In Nigeria? / How Much is a Good Salary in Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.