Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended - Career (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended (225128 Views)

2022 Access Bank Entry Level Recruitment / Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter / Nigerian Navy Recruitment Has Just Started, Apply Here Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by lakunle1love(m): 2:59pm On Feb 23, 2023
joejacobs10:
I have taken the test

Gist us na
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by joejacobs10(m): 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2023
they gave 50 questions for 1hr.

there's critical reasoning or whatever they call it.
there's verbal reasoning
and maths.

the verbal reasoning is easy.

the maths too is easy. i answered a question on ratio, answered another on rounding up to 2 decimal places, answered another on converting from fraction to decimal. the maths question were not difficult for me.

you see the critical reasoning, omo, i had 20 questions in that section. you'll reason well grin grin..

anyways, generally, the test is not too difficult. i finished with enough time left

2 Likes

Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Jentoo: 9:55pm On Feb 23, 2023
joejacobs10:

there's verbal reasoning
and maths.

the maths too is easy. i answered a question on ratio, answered another on rounding up to 2 decimal places, answered another on converting from fraction to decimal. the maths question were not difficult for me.

you see the critical reasoning, omo, i had 20 questions in that section. you'll reason well grin grin..

anyways, generally, the test is not too difficult. i finished with enough time left

Was there repetition of past questions?
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Ejirooke: 10:43pm On Feb 23, 2023
Please guys what past question did you use?
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Ejirooke: 10:45pm On Feb 23, 2023
Jentoo:

Hi, please what past question are you using to practice?

Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by joejacobs10(m): 10:59pm On Feb 23, 2023
Jentoo:

i didn't go through any past questions, so i have no idea
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Career20: 11:05pm On Feb 23, 2023
Pls is there hope for me,my test got terminated and I didn’t minimize or do anything suspicious
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Euphoria07: 8:48am On Feb 24, 2023
Milesbillions:

I just got the mail this morning..... please do you have any past questions on this, as this is my first time of writing the access bank graduate trainee exam?

Atleast, let me know what I am about to face

Please does anyone have the Access Bank past question?…it’s my first time too.
Kindly send it to obuyehappiness@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Euphoria07: 8:50am On Feb 24, 2023
joejacobs10:

there's verbal reasoning
and maths.

the maths too is easy. i answered a question on ratio, answered another on rounding up to 2 decimal places, answered another on converting from
fraction to decimal. the maths question were not difficult for me.

Could you please share any past question if you have any?😩 obuyehappiness@gmail.com
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by sammieking2017(m): 9:02am On Feb 24, 2023
If you have access bank past questions.

Kindly forward it to my email.
sammieking1000@gmail.com
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Milesbillions(m): 11:46am On Feb 24, 2023
I just finished writing my own test now.,

Omo the critical reasoning aspect is too hard joor.....after reading a long sentence, u will be asked if it weakens or strengthens the argument above

4 Likes

Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by joejacobs10(m): 1:28pm On Feb 24, 2023
Milesbillions:
I just finished writing my own test now.,

Omo the critical reasoning aspect is too hard joor.....after reading a long sentence, u will be asked if it weakens or strengthens the argument above

for real, bro!!! that part is something else
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by RoselynP: 5:43pm On Feb 24, 2023
Please who has written the test,how was it like?
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by TopeQs: 5:48pm On Feb 24, 2023
No repetition past questions... This isn't waec, jamb or school exams, just prepare your mind because most of the critical questions aren't really what you'll expect.

The others are easy, it's just the critical thinking.

3 Likes

Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by SammyPaulz: 7:18pm On Feb 24, 2023
I just finished writing mine. Those saying that banking sector aptitude tests favour the engineering graduates lieeddddd! This one sort of favours the Law folks. Be ready to think your brains out.

Little tip regarding network issues as I faced.

If you are experiencing network issues and your questions gets stuck while loading, DO NOT REFRESH THE PAGE OR GO BACK as you would be flagged for it. Rather, CLOSE THE TAB AND LOGIN AGAIN IN A NEW TAB. You will see an option to continue your test.
NB; while you're sorting out network, your time is counting so be fast about it.

Success to all of us.
Please has anyone seen their scores yet?

4 Likes

Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by qanda: 9:41pm On Feb 24, 2023
Access Bank job test past questions and answers are available on Q and A App.

Install the App on Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Isomerizm(m): 9:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
who else got a reminder mail from Ayo urging them to take the test even after having written it?

1 Like

Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by rizkidrocks(m): 9:18pm On Feb 25, 2023
Isomerizm:
who else got a reminder mail from Ayo urging them to take the test even after having written it?

i did

i will do the test tomorrow grin

but you said you have done yours already, maybe you should send a mail to Ayo
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by nifnif: 9:42pm On Feb 25, 2023
Please was anyone here shortlisted for the Entry level fintech physical assessment by test assesify?
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Isomerizm(m): 8:03am On Feb 26, 2023
nifnif:
Please was anyone here shortlisted for the Entry level fintech physical assessment by test assesify?
you wrote the online test?
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by nifnif: 8:14am On Feb 26, 2023
Yes, did you?
Isomerizm:
you wrote the online test?
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Isomerizm(m): 10:13am On Feb 26, 2023
nifnif:
Yes, did you?
yes, but i haven’t gotten any invitation for a physical assessment.
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Milesbillions(m): 10:59am On Feb 26, 2023
nifnif:

Please when did you write the test, like the date and when did u recurve the mail that u were shortlisted?
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Lorayne(m): 4:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nigaraw:
Just got a mail but they are saying virtual interview and I already did virtual interview before. Although I requested for reschedule last week but I later participated. I don’t know why I’m still getting a virtual interview text
have you started the trainee program?
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Blessediyanuolu: 7:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
I did oo
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Toyade888(m): 9:13am On Feb 27, 2023
nifnif:

Nice.
When did you take the online test and when were you asked to come for the physical assessment bro
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Enigma13: 11:15am On Feb 27, 2023
nifnif:

I was told to come for the physical assessment last week Wednesday at a jamb centre at ogba.
We did another test
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by nifnif: 12:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
Have you gotten any feedback since then?
Enigma13:

I was told to come for the physical assessment last week Wednesday at a jamb centre at ogba.
We did another test
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by nifnif: 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
I've been trying to log in to that page where we were asked to book venue for the test but I've been unable to. Have you been able to log in
Enigma13:

We did another test
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Toyade888(m): 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
nifnif:
I've been trying to log in to that page where we were asked to book venue for the test but I've been unable to. Have you been able to log in

Please when did you take the online test
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by nifnif: 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
On the 18th. I'm not referring to Access Bank's assessment
Toyade888:

Please when did you take the online test
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Enigma13: 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
nifnif:
Have you gotten any feedback since then?

No. Did you do the test last week Wednesday too?

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (107) (Reply)

ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here / How Can An Employee Write A Letter To Ask For Leave To Write An Exam? / Best Paying Company In Nigeria?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.