Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,269 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Nigerian Club Strippers Filmed Praying Before Resuming Work (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Club Strippers Filmed Praying Before Resuming Work (video) (304 Views)

Annie Idibia Jumps On Tuface, Kisses Him As He Pays Her A Visit At Work (video) / Singer, Tekno Reacts To Video Of Publicly Dancing With Strippers In A Van / Wizkid And Crew Praying Before The 02 Arena Show In London (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Club Strippers Filmed Praying Before Resuming Work (video) by Koboskit: 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
Some group of Nigerian strippers have been captured on tape praying for God to bless their hustle as they step out to work, PraizeMedia report.

In the video which surfaced online, three strippers held hands and prayed ahead of resumption of duty.The lady in red wig led the session as she prayed for them to have a successful time such that clients would spray their salaries and hard earned money on them.

After praying, they jumped up in excitement and showcased a bit of their skill.After praying, they jumped up in excitement and showcased a bit of their skill

Watch the video below �

https://praizemedia.com.ng/2022/01/10/nigerian-club-strippers-filmed-praying-before-resuming-work-video/

Re: Nigerian Club Strippers Filmed Praying Before Resuming Work (video) by Bensport22(m): 4:09pm On Jan 10, 2022
I’m Eric by name. A Nigerian who’s living in United States.

I have Sure and Reliable 3 ODDS

The games are 100% Banker and reliable games

If you’re interested to Stake high and pay after winning Dm me now let’s start business and start making money together. This is a opportunity to support yourself financially in another way

Contact me on WhatsApp now: +1 (479) 668‑2207

(1) (Reply)

Portable Zazu Spray Hard Currencies To Slay Queens In The Club (photos+videos) / Wizkid Shows Football Skill At Beach Party / Actor, Junior Pope Makes Money Rain On His Wife On Her Birthday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.