Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Kano State Bans Women And Men From Swimming In The Same Pool - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano State Bans Women And Men From Swimming In The Same Pool (19818 Views)

Man Drowns While Swimming In Sapele River (Disturbing Photos) / Girl Caught Selling Marijuana To Students In Kano State. Photos / Lady And Men Who Robbed A Woman In Lagos Caught & Beaten By Mob (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano State Bans Women And Men From Swimming In The Same Pool by ComeToJesus: 8:31pm On Jan 10, 2022
Hisbah is the poor man's police.
Re: Kano State Bans Women And Men From Swimming In The Same Pool by geechy: 8:55pm On Jan 10, 2022
Use geechy

@op,,
I have not seen any flyover constructed in that state in this regime.. As compared to his portharcourt counterpart

How does thiese bannings help development?
Re: Kano State Bans Women And Men From Swimming In The Same Pool by snowball11(m): 8:56pm On Jan 10, 2022
These people are so backward in the way they think! undecided
Re: Kano State Bans Women And Men From Swimming In The Same Pool by Nyanabo(m): 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
They are half correct on this one . grin
Re: Kano State Bans Women And Men From Swimming In The Same Pool by Farid24224(m): 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

See law......to me every thing make sense except that shishia smoking

Banning Women and men from using same swiming pool is some how good...water always filled with vaginal fluids and menstrual blood...pre cum from guys
I love that of the underage from patronising hotels

The thing is getting worse here in Benin city ...you go to hotels ...you will see bunch of kids everywhere

Wallai ...the shisha ban dey pain me cry cry cry
Re: Kano State Bans Women And Men From Swimming In The Same Pool by lebete3000: 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2022
bluefilm:

Abeg remember to roger me the link when he roger you the link.

Thanks in advance.

NwaNimo1 so many Sergeant Rogers here oh!

Guy do fast! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kano State Bans Women And Men From Swimming In The Same Pool by lebete3000: 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Na wa

[img]https://media1./images/27de0a0029785855cd5f3563a4949d02/tenor.gif?itemid=18084331[/img]

Guy abeg paste the link here na...you wan make my dick break 1st?

1 Like

Re: Kano State Bans Women And Men From Swimming In The Same Pool by NwaNimo1(m): 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2022
lebete3000:

NwaNimo1 so many Sergeant Rogers here oh!

Guy do fast! cheesy

i dey come....

[img]https://media1./images/8807adc6ac7cb9f818dbfefab96aef8c/tenor.gif?itemid=5256534[/img]
Re: Kano State Bans Women And Men From Swimming In The Same Pool by darqly(m): 10:43pm On Jan 10, 2022
You see Ganduje, having lost all credibility and in the face of rising unpopularity of his useless party, has turned to political Islam and he will milk it to the last squeeze too. He will grant hisbah free rein to impose their version of islamic law on the entire state with the backing of their hypocritical imams and teachers. This is the person one fool wrote is an "attractive bride as VP" in the vanguard the other day. Everybody that has shown his hand as an extremist must be cancelled- ElRufail, Ganduje, Pantami, Zulum, Malami, Tambuwal- all these closet taliban fanboys must be kept as far away from the Nigerian presidency as possible.
Re: Kano State Bans Women And Men From Swimming In The Same Pool by Cousin9999: 10:56pm On Jan 10, 2022
Are they banning common sense too?
Re: Kano State Bans Women And Men From Swimming In The Same Pool by Ayula911: 11:32pm On Jan 10, 2022
Yeewaa cheesy
Re: Kano State Bans Women And Men From Swimming In The Same Pool by Exodora: 12:03am On Jan 11, 2022
I like it remembered those days in the village stream you will see some senseless and shameless he-goat fingering people up and down not minding your age sef, while some that have sold their morals to the devil don't mind disgracing their entire generation doing the thing in the presence of people na to leave the river for them and watch free BF.
Re: Kano State Bans Women And Men From Swimming In The Same Pool by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 11, 2022
Taliban doings
Re: Kano State Bans Women And Men From Swimming In The Same Pool by Ovisko: 3:24am On Jan 11, 2022
They should also ban under age marriage for girls.
Re: Kano State Bans Women And Men From Swimming In The Same Pool by Gval123: 3:53am On Jan 11, 2022
WHEN U ELECT FOOLS INTO POWERFUL POSITIONS, THIS IS WHAT U GET. THE GOVERNMENT KNOW S THAT THEY HAVE FAIL WOEFULLY, TO DEFLECT, THEY RESULT INTO RELIGIOUS FOOLISHNESS, KNOWING THEIR CITIZENS VERY WELL, THAT INSPITE OF THEIR PORVARTY, ONCE THEY HEAR RELIGION, THEY WILL BE HAPPY. POLITICS OF DEFLECTION.
Re: Kano State Bans Women And Men From Swimming In The Same Pool by Veeryeasy(m): 5:24am On Jan 11, 2022
Hypocracy mixed with illiteracy
Re: Kano State Bans Women And Men From Swimming In The Same Pool by Kingbeacon(m): 7:44am On Jan 11, 2022
This Kano is the real epicenter
Re: Kano State Bans Women And Men From Swimming In The Same Pool by lebete3000: 7:54am On Jan 11, 2022
NwaNimo1:

i dey come....

[img]https://media1./images/8807adc6ac7cb9f818dbfefab96aef8c/tenor.gif?itemid=5256534[/img]

You dey whine us ba? Thunder faya your balls...
Re: Kano State Bans Women And Men From Swimming In The Same Pool by virginchaser(m): 8:42am On Jan 11, 2022
That's why northern Boys are running down south and even marrying southerners. They never knew lifestyles can be this simple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DHQ Vows To Release Bandits Leaders’ Names, Photos / Insurance Graduate From Poly Ibadan Jailed For Online Fraud / Man Commits Suicide In NAPTIP Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.