Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Kano State Bans Women And Men From Swimming In The Same Pool - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano State Bans Women And Men From Swimming In The Same Pool (19843 Views)

Man Drowns While Swimming In Sapele River (Disturbing Photos) / Girl Caught Selling Marijuana To Students In Kano State. Photos / Lady And Men Who Robbed A Woman In Lagos Caught & Beaten By Mob (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano State Bans Women And Men From Swimming In The Same Pool by TruthUntold: 5:31pm On Jan 10, 2022
Awkabigboy:
illiterate low budget Afghanistan terrorists, cursed north
See unfiltered, undiluted hatred that resides deep in the very networks of your DNA strands. Chai!!!!
Re: Kano State Bans Women And Men From Swimming In The Same Pool by tillaman(m): 5:32pm On Jan 10, 2022
What a shame and a good time to be a Nigerian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano State Bans Women And Men From Swimming In The Same Pool by Nicenixon: 5:33pm On Jan 10, 2022
Hypocrite society, they know how to criticize other societies meanwhile they are very worst than those societies.
Re: Kano State Bans Women And Men From Swimming In The Same Pool by billyG(m): 5:35pm On Jan 10, 2022
I am shocked they have not banned all these since 2001,I want them to ban hard drugs,burantashi & kazanmata even gworo chewing too.
Re: Kano State Bans Women And Men From Swimming In The Same Pool by osiokwudiri(m): 5:37pm On Jan 10, 2022
Them there shouldn't be open swimming pool in kano. sorry for this level of uncivilized people in our midst.
Re: Kano State Bans Women And Men From Swimming In The Same Pool by juanmiguel: 5:40pm On Jan 10, 2022
Laughable
Re: Kano State Bans Women And Men From Swimming In The Same Pool by NotoriousBiggyS: 5:40pm On Jan 10, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

See law......to me every thing make sense except that shishia smoking

Banning Women and men from using same swiming pool is some how good...water always filled with vaginal fluids and menstrual blood...pre cum from guys
I love that of the underage from patronising hotels

The thing is getting worse here in Benin city ...you go to hotels ...you will see bunch of kids everywhere

Stop to lodge in low budget hotels where you'll see mature men and not some kids bro
Re: Kano State Bans Women And Men From Swimming In The Same Pool by Das1mama: 5:43pm On Jan 10, 2022
With all the numerous problems in the country it's this one that caught your attention? U pple are so nut... Come and stop me in my compound idiots...
Re: Kano State Bans Women And Men From Swimming In The Same Pool by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 10, 2022
Enough of all this insult, does christianity enjoyed all this ? If yes, then know that Islam frown and forbade all this kind of immortals. Even the traditional religion knows that immorality is not welcome in it culture. So what are the true teaching of christoanity?
Re: Kano State Bans Women And Men From Swimming In The Same Pool by Carlylepneuma: 5:53pm On Jan 10, 2022
Beautiful concept.... Kano is not IMO
Re: Kano State Bans Women And Men From Swimming In The Same Pool by Blackdisciple(m): 5:55pm On Jan 10, 2022
Soon they will ban women and men not to be staying in same house eg siblings
Re: Kano State Bans Women And Men From Swimming In The Same Pool by Lovenorth: 5:56pm On Jan 10, 2022
Good development but some people that were born out of wedlock would not like this good news
Re: Kano State Bans Women And Men From Swimming In The Same Pool by lebete3000: 5:57pm On Jan 10, 2022

1 Like

Re: Kano State Bans Women And Men From Swimming In The Same Pool by Karemarealty288(m): 5:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
And Someone is advocating for Muslim Muslim presidential ticket......the affluent Muslims in Nigeria weaponized this their religion for political purposes.

Re: Kano State Bans Women And Men From Swimming In The Same Pool by nograv: 6:05pm On Jan 10, 2022
Re: Kano State Bans Women And Men From Swimming In The Same Pool by Omodua(m): 6:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
MrCover:
Update From . COM

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/1/kano-state-govt-bans-women-and-men-from-swimming-in-the-same-pool.html
You see why there's separatist agitations all over the place? How does these laws fit into a secular society like ours. We should not deceive ourselves. We are not one country. But different countries governed by different laws. North and South are two strange bedfellows governed by different laws. We restructure or we go our separate ways.
Arab-muslim expansionism is real!
Re: Kano State Bans Women And Men From Swimming In The Same Pool by francisisking: 6:17pm On Jan 10, 2022
Re: Kano State Bans Women And Men From Swimming In The Same Pool by Ternistacle(m): 6:33pm On Jan 10, 2022
Nothing, wey this people no go ban. Very soon dem go ban men from coming out the day women dey outside or street
Re: Kano State Bans Women And Men From Swimming In The Same Pool by izubext007: 6:41pm On Jan 10, 2022
One day they ban women from giving birth
Re: Kano State Bans Women And Men From Swimming In The Same Pool by bluefilm: 6:51pm On Jan 10, 2022
lebete3000:
Abeg Roger me the link to this bluefilm...

Abeg remember to roger me the link when he roger you the link.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Kano State Bans Women And Men From Swimming In The Same Pool by Gamusgamus: 7:04pm On Jan 10, 2022
LAW FOR THE MASSES
BUT A GOOD MOVE
Re: Kano State Bans Women And Men From Swimming In The Same Pool by Gamusgamus: 7:05pm On Jan 10, 2022
EWOOO !!!
Re: Kano State Bans Women And Men From Swimming In The Same Pool by ashetu(m): 7:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]
MrCover:
Update From . COM

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/1/kano-state-govt-bans-women-and-men-from-swimming-in-the-same-pool.html

This people are still living in 18century..

Please let me design beautiful flyers for your business
Whatsapp 08024575448

1 Like

Re: Kano State Bans Women And Men From Swimming In The Same Pool by ufuosman(m): 7:14pm On Jan 10, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Their banning is always for poor people.
Make Ganduje, Kwankwaso, Shekarau, Rabiu or Dangote pikin go swim for same pool, na dem go provide security for them with several rankadede grin
Well said
Re: Kano State Bans Women And Men From Swimming In The Same Pool by ufuosman(m): 7:17pm On Jan 10, 2022
Kano with law wen no get head
Re: Kano State Bans Women And Men From Swimming In The Same Pool by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 10, 2022
Nawa oo, banning everywhere

My Fellow Nairalanders, please is there any job vacancy for a graduate in computer science.
Re: Kano State Bans Women And Men From Swimming In The Same Pool by Hallabee1(m): 7:36pm On Jan 10, 2022
Aje...

i beg my eye don red, hope Colorado and Arizona is not ban.....i can't see well..... that Shisha no be am ooo...
how wll i be in a pool with a lady and she just fart and.....haaaaa.....please my lighter
Re: Kano State Bans Women And Men From Swimming In The Same Pool by President2001(m): 7:50pm On Jan 10, 2022
Kano will soon ban men not to go to market again
Re: Kano State Bans Women And Men From Swimming In The Same Pool by ufotunang: 8:10pm On Jan 10, 2022
This people are spoiling people's bussiness....a country where there is no job
Re: Kano State Bans Women And Men From Swimming In The Same Pool by ufotunang: 8:13pm On Jan 10, 2022
One day they will ban people from watching television and cable TV television....
Re: Kano State Bans Women And Men From Swimming In The Same Pool by techWriter3: 8:18pm On Jan 10, 2022
if Hisbah Enter DubaiDem betweens detained everyone spanning the landlord of Dubai

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Cult Members For Invading Station To Release Detained Member / NDLEA Intercepts 4000kg Of Tramadol At Lagos Airport - Pictures / Dauda Danladi: Police Accused Of Torturing 33-year-Old Man To Death In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.