Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,983 members, 7,852,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:57 PM

Today I Will Like To Share With You How My Sister Lose 10kg In 30days - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Today I Will Like To Share With You How My Sister Lose 10kg In 30days (164 Views)

Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' / My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) / Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today I Will Like To Share With You How My Sister Lose 10kg In 30days by OFrancis23: 4:38pm On Jan 10, 2022
Today i will be sharing a touch story on how my sister went from 120kg to 100kg in 30days.

She came into my DM and wrote.............

"My husband is not happy with me"

"My self confidence and esteem has been deflated"

"I feel and I look older than my age"

I was curious, I immediately put a call to her,
she recounted how she has doubled in size,

she told me how this has affected the relationship and intimacy between her and husband,

she told me how her self confidence and esteem has been eroded and so many challenges she was facing in her marriage. In my mind I was wondering when I became a marriage counselor.

I felt her pains, my wife used to be in her shoes.

I know how it feels when someone calls you a mummy or madam because of your size or weight,

I know how it feels when you feel all eyes are on you because of your size or weight,

I know how it feels when all these affect your confidence and erode your esteem.

Her case was even worse than my wife's because her weight had started to affect the relationship and intimacy between her and husband.

You can imagine when a man marries a woman at size 14 with a portable, smart and young look, making it easy for the man to carry the woman, wrap his round around her and do all the romantics dovey lovey.

When such woman blows up in size, looking older than the man, looking like the a madam or mummy,

no more the smart, portable and young woman and the man cannot no longer wrap his hands around his wife's waist,

he can no longer lift his wife and do all the romantic lovey dovey.

What do you think will happen to the man?

I advised my client to enroll for NEW YOU: 30 days challenge healthy diets for weight loss and healthy lifestyle.

Before the end of the 30 days,

she wrote to me " I love myself now" "My husband now commends me"

Our unique and signature NEW YOU: 30 days challenge healthy diets program has been able to restore her confidence and bond her to her husband again.

Does this story resonate with you?

Is your weight making you to look older than your age? Is your weight eroding your self confidence and esteem?

Is your weight affecting the romantic relationship between you and your spouse?

Is your weight stopping you from wearing all those trendy dresses you have always admired?

If you answered yes to any of those questions, worry no more.

Click on the link below to get in touch with me on whatsapp

https:///message/BO745LGMQGCLC1

Re: Today I Will Like To Share With You How My Sister Lose 10kg In 30days by OFrancis23: 4:40pm On Jan 10, 2022
You can dm me on WhatsApp to get in touch 09037107888

(1) (Reply)

Why People Should Patronize Us And The Services We Render By Tigernut Milk Qu / Leading Pest Control Provider In Lagos Insect, Bed Bugs & Rodent Control / Facial Services With Daisy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.