Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,366 members, 7,853,636 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:37 PM

Is It Likely To Be Against The Law To Login To Your Friend's Work Account..... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is It Likely To Be Against The Law To Login To Your Friend's Work Account..... (191 Views)

The Nigerian Police Is Not Your Friend / Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect / Wife Of Kidnapper And Sister In-law To Notorious Gang Leader Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Likely To Be Against The Law To Login To Your Friend's Work Account..... by onilanre(m): 4:42pm On Jan 10, 2022
Opinion, please. Is it likely to be against the law to login into your friend's work account if they have given you their credentials? Does it count as hacking? Can I be arrested by the police?

Re: Is It Likely To Be Against The Law To Login To Your Friend's Work Account..... by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:05pm On Jan 10, 2022
important queston IS: why would you want to login into you friend's work account for?!?!?!? there is very personal and sensitive info on there. your friend is very careless to give you his login info, and i understand why many companies wouldnt want that.
Re: Is It Likely To Be Against The Law To Login To Your Friend's Work Account..... by onilanre(m): 5:08pm On Jan 10, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
important queston IS: why would you want to login into you friend's work account for?!?!?!? there is very personal and sensitive info on there. your friend is very careless to give you his login info, and i understand why many companies wouldnt want that.

So literally, it is against the law?
Re: Is It Likely To Be Against The Law To Login To Your Friend's Work Account..... by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:23pm On Jan 10, 2022
onilanre:
So literally, it is against the law?

it may not be against the law, but it sure is WRONG!!
Re: Is It Likely To Be Against The Law To Login To Your Friend's Work Account..... by Boogyman557: 6:40pm On Jan 10, 2022
Holly Gram cool waiting carry u long in at 1st

abi u 1 order 4 WEED

WTF MAN

(1) (Reply)

Police Shootout With Suspected Carjackers / Suspended Police Officer, Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumps In Court | VIDEO / What A Woman?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.