Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Experienced Facility Manager- Ikoyi - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Experienced Facility Manager- Ikoyi (546 Views)

Project Manager (ikoyi) Lagos 500-600k / Experienced Facility Manager (male) / Experienced Facility Manager Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experienced Facility Manager- Ikoyi by sweetchoco: 5:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
Cityworks Real Estate Solutions Ltd is a real estate development and facility management company based in Nigeria. We seek to urgently fill a facility manager vacancy for one of our estates located at Ikoyi, Lagos

As a facility manager with us you'll be responsible for the management of services and processes that support the core business of CityWorks. You'll ensure that best practices are followed for maximum efficiency and that the most suitable working environment is attained.

This is a diverse field with a range of responsibilities therefore you’ll be involved in both planning and day-to-day operations, particularly in relation to buildings and premises management.

Responsibilities

As a facility manager, you'll need to:

•project manage, supervise and coordinate the work of contractors
•calculate and compare costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money
•plan for future development in line with strategic business objectives
•manage and lead change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities
•direct, coordinate and plan essential services such as reception, security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and recycling
•ensure buildings meet health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation
•check that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and follow up on any deficiencies
•coordinate and lead one or more teams to cover various areas of responsibility
•respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and deal with the consequences.

Salary ---- Competitive

Additional benefits may include accommodation for those who reside outside Lagos or their location within Lagos is a distance from the estate

Entry with an OND and at least 2years on the job experience is required.

Skills

You'll need to demonstrate:
•interpersonal, relationship-building and networking skills
•procurement and negotiation skills
•the ability to multitask and prioritise your workload
•confident decision making
•time management skills
•clear and concise writing skills and the ability to handle long and complex documents

To apply for this role, submit your CV with a cover letter to career@cityworksnigeria.com

The cover letter should be the body of the email. ONLY THE CV SHOULD BE ATTACHED

The subject of your email must be the role applied for

All applications should be sent in on or before January 20th, 2022

Good luck !

Re: Experienced Facility Manager- Ikoyi by Vixx(m): 1:56pm On Jan 12, 2022
I think the email provided is not correct, I tried to send my CV but it says Address not found please update us with the correct email Thanks

Attached is the response from mail delivery subsystem

Re: Experienced Facility Manager- Ikoyi by sambright2012: 5:32pm On Jan 13, 2022
Same here
Re: Experienced Facility Manager- Ikoyi by sweetchoco: 5:21pm On Jan 14, 2022
Vixx:
I think the email provided is not correct, I tried to send my CV but it says Address not found please update us with the correct email Thanks

Attached is the response from mail delivery subsystem

Hello Vixx
Pls resend to career@cityworksnigeria.com

Thank you
Re: Experienced Facility Manager- Ikoyi by Vixx(m): 10:01pm On Jan 14, 2022
I just did and I hope it delivers this time
sweetchoco:

Hello Vixx
Pls resend to career@cityworksnigeria.com

Thank you
Re: Experienced Facility Manager- Ikoyi by Gustavo19: 9:37am On Jan 15, 2022
I’m Ac technician and some electrical installation repairs maintenance experience if you need some to assist your facility manager I have experience as assistance facility manager. 09022951095

(1) (Reply)

Hotel Workers Needed / Vacancy: Medical Records Officer / Multiple Job Openings At MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.