Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,403 members, 7,843,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

12 Years Old Ahmed Cries Out For Help, Beg Wizkid To Sign Him(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 12 Years Old Ahmed Cries Out For Help, Beg Wizkid To Sign Him(video) (694 Views)

Man Accuses Davido & Asa Asika Of Failing To Sign Him Despite Paying N150k / [video]: Video: Wizkid Signs 12 Year Old Ahmed To Starboy And Pledged N10M / Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Years Old Ahmed Cries Out For Help, Beg Wizkid To Sign Him(video) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 10, 2022
Wizkid didn't give me N10million - Young Ahmed cries out for help

Nigerian man has taken to social media to reveal that he found a young boy named Ahmed whom Wizkid promised to change his life five years ago According to reports, the singer promised to give Ahmed the sum of N10m as well as sign him to his record label The man who spotted the boy shared a video of him all grown up and disclosed that he raps on the streets for money
A young man has drawn the attention of Nigerians to the fact that Wizkid failed to fulfill the promise he made to a 12 year old boy, Ahmed five years ago. In a post sighted online, the man shared a video of the almost 20-year-old rapping on the streets which he does for money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpYCPtPzSvU

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: 12 Years Old Ahmed Cries Out For Help, Beg Wizkid To Sign Him(video) by isaiah4life(m): 7:51pm On Jan 10, 2022
We have to check the veracity of your claims sha.

But...

Re: 12 Years Old Ahmed Cries Out For Help, Beg Wizkid To Sign Him(video) by Peace081: 8:45pm On Jan 10, 2022
grin grin
Re: 12 Years Old Ahmed Cries Out For Help, Beg Wizkid To Sign Him(video) by Thomjesse(f): 1:38am On Jan 11, 2022
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

“Don’t Trouble Me If You Don’t Give Me Money”, Anita Joseph Flaunts Wads Of Cash / Whoopi Goldberg Suspended Over Holocaust Remarks / DJ Dorcas Gives Reasons for Opening Davido’s Concert With Wizkid’s Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.