Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

INSIDE LIFE: Mother Conspires With Son To Use Her Other Son For Money Rituals (S - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / INSIDE LIFE: Mother Conspires With Son To Use Her Other Son For Money Rituals (S (1036 Views)

Jigawa Woman Conspires With Lover To Bury Their Newborn Baby Alive Inside Toilet / Ondo Woman Conspires With Lover To Kill Ex-boyfriend (pic) / Husband Conspires With Friends, Robs Wife 159k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INSIDE LIFE: Mother Conspires With Son To Use Her Other Son For Money Rituals (S by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 7:50pm On Jan 10, 2022
NEMESIS has caught up with a 32 year old man Afeez Olalere who conspired with own mother to kill his younger brother for money rituals in Lagos.

READ ALSO:  UPDATE ON TIMOTHY: ORIYOM Hamzat dares Adedoyin;s Lawyer over CCTV footage says he likes to be threatened (VIDEO+DETAILS

Olalere made the shocking revelations after he was arrested by the Operatives Of the Lagos State Police Command.
He made the confession saying “ my mother took me to an herbalist who told me if i want to be successful in the yahoo business i will have to sacrifice a life and that person must be a sibling to me.
The things he would need, prepare a concoction with are his thumbs, his hair, fingers and a passport photograph.

READ ALSO:  UPDATE: Lawyer speaks over release of CCTV linking Adedoyin to the death of OAU MBA student, Timothy Adegoke

So we went back home and thought about it, then my mother suggest we use my younger brother since he is just 21 year old.
She also brought the poison which we gave him to eat, he died within 20minutes after consuming the food.
I was the one who cut out the body parts needed.
We then wrapped his dead body and headed to mortuary.
Nemesis caught up with them during a stop and search operation along Itamaga Ikorudu, Lagos State.

READ ALSO:  BREAKING: SOKO Creator, veteran JUJU Musician, Dayo Kujore is dead

CLICK FOR MORE:

https://www.sojworldnews.com/inside-life-mother-conspires-with-son-to-use-her-other-son-for-money-rituals-strange-but-true/

Dear Valued Friends,

If you like our prompt, factual news reportage, why not allow us send our news updates directly into your WhatsApp box as the news breaks?

You can introduce your friends if you are already one of us.

Chat us on 09069473894 with your name and where you are chatting from to add your name to our data base.

We say it as it is with global reach, that is why we are different.

SOJ WORLDWIDE...an ONLINE NEWS with a difference (www.sojworldnews.com)

1 Share

Re: INSIDE LIFE: Mother Conspires With Son To Use Her Other Son For Money Rituals (S by Hashabiah: 7:56pm On Jan 10, 2022
Nigeria is on the verge of losing its sanity all because of greed and the love of money. Just imagine, a 21 year old cut down in his prime all because his blood brother and mother were too lazy to work and do the right thing in life. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INSIDE LIFE: Mother Conspires With Son To Use Her Other Son For Money Rituals (S by Entprys(m): 7:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
Hey hey lalasticlala you dey sleep ? Remove this thing before they come use it to yab us as if no be all of us dey do am
Re: INSIDE LIFE: Mother Conspires With Son To Use Her Other Son For Money Rituals (S by Romanoff(f): 8:25pm On Jan 10, 2022
Instances where blood is not thicker than water.

1 Like

Re: INSIDE LIFE: Mother Conspires With Son To Use Her Other Son For Money Rituals (S by Ryda(m): 8:30pm On Jan 10, 2022
My blood! my blood!!

My blood dey for my vein abeg
Even the ones not related to you will be forming blood.

This one is a case of extremely bad blood.

1 Like

Re: INSIDE LIFE: Mother Conspires With Son To Use Her Other Son For Money Rituals (S by Dollarremix(m): 8:30pm On Jan 10, 2022
Nawao
Re: INSIDE LIFE: Mother Conspires With Son To Use Her Other Son For Money Rituals (S by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:40pm On Jan 10, 2022
then some foolish person will now say NOBODY LOVES A CHILD LIKE HIS/HER MOTHER...... i guess the above demon missed the memo!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INSIDE LIFE: Mother Conspires With Son To Use Her Other Son For Money Rituals (S by Fashionista01(f): 8:40pm On Jan 10, 2022
Mother indeed, because of money you sacrificed your own son.

Evil mother gave birth to evil son and that is how evil deeds runs in some families.

Rest in peace to the younger son that was killed by an evil mother and brother.
Re: INSIDE LIFE: Mother Conspires With Son To Use Her Other Son For Money Rituals (S by Comedian2019: 8:44pm On Jan 10, 2022
Afonja headslammerz on the beat again!

If only these idiots can understand that blood doesn't bring money. Otherwise, juju men would have been the richest in the world.

2 Likes

Re: INSIDE LIFE: Mother Conspires With Son To Use Her Other Son For Money Rituals (S by Wawelexy(m): 9:13pm On Jan 10, 2022
Too bad, just kill both of them too

1 Like

Re: INSIDE LIFE: Mother Conspires With Son To Use Her Other Son For Money Rituals (S by mytime24(f): 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
#righteousness over to u
Re: INSIDE LIFE: Mother Conspires With Son To Use Her Other Son For Money Rituals (S by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:30pm On Jan 10, 2022
Skullership

1 Like

Re: INSIDE LIFE: Mother Conspires With Son To Use Her Other Son For Money Rituals (S by Mercury12(m): 12:16am On Jan 11, 2022
There no day that one won't hear the ritual word being mentioned on nairaland.
Abeg I'm tired already. Why are people this stvpid enough to engage in mindless killings. No empathy for human life anymore.
Re: INSIDE LIFE: Mother Conspires With Son To Use Her Other Son For Money Rituals (S by LILTJAY: 1:42am On Jan 11, 2022
Yahoo boys should be given life imprisonment
Re: INSIDE LIFE: Mother Conspires With Son To Use Her Other Son For Money Rituals (S by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:55am On Jan 11, 2022
It never used to be this bad. This current government caused a total damage to Nigerians and the economy. See what poverty and hunger caused.

1 Like

Re: INSIDE LIFE: Mother Conspires With Son To Use Her Other Son For Money Rituals (S by Cumtroller: 2:57am On Jan 11, 2022
Afonja's at it again.

Depraved beasts

1 Like

Re: INSIDE LIFE: Mother Conspires With Son To Use Her Other Son For Money Rituals (S by dettolgel: 3:07am On Jan 11, 2022
Always Afonja. Them use juju money swear for Afonja Muslims bunch of lazy clowns.

1 Like

Re: INSIDE LIFE: Mother Conspires With Son To Use Her Other Son For Money Rituals (S by errigdee: 6:07am On Jan 11, 2022
all this things wey nor get level again ...rubish deities
Re: INSIDE LIFE: Mother Conspires With Son To Use Her Other Son For Money Rituals (S by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:10am On Jan 11, 2022
LILTJAY:
Yahoo boys should be given life imprisonment
Is this all you have to say? I think they deserve Skullership in Unilag. grin

(1) (Reply)

Are South Africans Right About Nigerian Men? / The 15 YO Schoolgirl Stabbed To Death In Croydon London / I See War Coming In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.