Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Osinbajo Is Our Candidate, Nigerians Declare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Is Our Candidate, Nigerians Declare (856 Views)

Nigerians Declare “PDAPC” As New Party After Tinubu’s Gaffe In Jos / 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum / IPOB Is Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Declare That They Are IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Is Our Candidate, Nigerians Declare by Ebunoluwa2020(f): 8:36pm On Jan 10, 2022
By Kehinde Adeoye

A cross section of Osinbajo enthusiast on the micro-blogging space, twitter, in the early hours of today came all out to support the presidential candidacy of Vice president Osinbajo.

They used the hashtag #My2023PresidentialCandidate to tweet in large quantity explaining why they would give Osinbajo a nod if he eventually decides to contest in 2023.

Recall that he is yet to declare interest in vying for the presidential post. His Media aide, Laolu Akande have made it known a number of times that the Vice president is presently focused at carrying out his primary responsibilities as Vice president.

This will not be the first time that Nigerians would come out to call for his candidature. Severely, support groups all over including in the northern region have flooded streets with his banner, hoping he would declare interest and run.

Twiiter handle @ProNigeria1 is one of those who came out to support Osinbajo. In his tweet, he called Osinbajo and achiever as he has done well in office.

He tweeted "It is because of the abysmal low performance of his predecessors that arguably formed people's unrealistic expectations of the man Osinbajo in office as a Vice President. But today, he has done far more in same office. Osinbajo is an achiever!
#My2023PresidentialCandidate"

@KemisolaAdekun1 in her tweet highlighted the qualities of Osinbajo which makes him qualified.

She tweeted "Why Prof. Osinbajo is  #My2023PresidentialCandidate ?
He is capable
He is mentally & physically fit & at alert
He is vibrant & brilliant
He is intelligent & smart
He is dedicated & committed to a greater country for all
He has vision & direction"

She tweeted further on Osinbajo's qualities.

"He exudes confidence
He exudes intelligence
He exudes brilliance
He exudes excellence
He exudes integrity
He exudes dignity
He is capable
He is reliable
His name is Oluyemi Osinbajo
He is #My2023PresidentialCandidate"

@AdewumiCollins in her tweet alluded to Aisha yesufu's post, where she rooted for the leadership of Vice president Osinbajo in time past.

She tweeted "It seems @AishaYesufu had seen d vision longtime ago before it becomes evidently clear to many with her subtle endorsement of Osinbajo when he was acting president. I challenge her to come from her shell to continue what she started. Osinbajo is #My2023PresidentialCandidate."

@Adeniyi_sunny20 praised the role of Osinbajo in tech development in Nigeria.

He tweeted "The VP’s involvement in technology brought about the following:

Microsoft opened an African Development Centre in Lagos in 2019, employing engineers building Microsoft products for global use,...etc.
Can Nigerians vote for Osinbajo 2023?

@fako_daniel in his tweet noted that Osinbajo laid the foundation for the social investment programme of the current government.

He tweeted "Even LEADERSHIP can't afford to ignore him base on his key role in steadying the ship of state through the storms as well as laying the foundation for the social intervention programme of the current govt. His name: Yemi Osinbajo.

@olaniyanmayowa tweeted "Osinbajo has raised the bar of Competence as a Vice President, A pointer he will do same and better as a PRESIDENT. #My2023PresidentialCandidate"

@Thomas2blessing tweeted "For 7 years in power as the vice president, do you know he has not been on medical vacation for once?

Osinbajo, what a strong and healthy man.

#My2023PresidentialCandidate."

@demitola flashed back to Osinbajo's intervention during the end SARS saga.

In his tweet "Did you know? Osinbajo was the one that advised all the State Governors to set up panels of inquiry to pay damages to victims after #EndSARS? He is my #My2023PresidentialCandidate"

The race is heating up as we saw Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu visit president Buhari at the state house today. Addressing press men after his close door meeting, Tinubu said he has declared his intention to contest to the president but not to Nigerians, and that he would soon begin consultation.

As we approach 2023, we would continue to witness intricacies as political events unfold.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Our Candidate, Nigerians Declare by PrinceOfLagos: 8:37pm On Jan 10, 2022
Osibanjo will be the person to disgrace Tinubu

We will set them against themselves

9 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Our Candidate, Nigerians Declare by helinues: 8:38pm On Jan 10, 2022
Toh

Re: Osinbajo Is Our Candidate, Nigerians Declare by TheRareGem1(f): 8:38pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ice one.
Re: Osinbajo Is Our Candidate, Nigerians Declare by PrinceOfLagos: 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
But of late, I'm beginning to like this Osibanjo

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Our Candidate, Nigerians Declare by okefranci: 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

How do you mean? Have you forgotten they are like brothers and they cant fight

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is Our Candidate, Nigerians Declare by okefranci: 8:40pm On Jan 10, 2022
I cant vote for any candidates If Osinbajo wont contest
Re: Osinbajo Is Our Candidate, Nigerians Declare by Wawelexy(m): 8:41pm On Jan 10, 2022
The handwriting is clearly written on the wall, but Tinubu fails to see it.... Well, opolo eyes, e no be open eye...

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Our Candidate, Nigerians Declare by PrinceOfLagos: 8:42pm On Jan 10, 2022
okefranci:

How do you mean? Have you forgotten they are like brothers and they cant fight
They are not brothers

Tinubu is from Iragbiji in Osun state

Osibanjo is from Ogun state so they are not brothers ...

We understand It was Tinubu that helped Osibanjo become vice president

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is Our Candidate, Nigerians Declare by inioluwa03: 8:43pm On Jan 10, 2022
Osinbajo is the only qualified candidate that can rule this country effectively

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is Our Candidate, Nigerians Declare by Deputy1111(m): 8:45pm On Jan 10, 2022
I strongly believed Osinbajo is the right person for the seat.

I stand with Osinbajo.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is Our Candidate, Nigerians Declare by Davidic419: 8:50pm On Jan 10, 2022
He is competent. We hope he declares interest.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is Our Candidate, Nigerians Declare by Tejumola856: 8:51pm On Jan 10, 2022
Which Nigeria? Or do we have Nigeria in Nigeria?
Re: Osinbajo Is Our Candidate, Nigerians Declare by FreeStuffsNG: 8:56pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ebunoluwa2020:
By Kehinde Adeoye

A cross section of Osinbajo enthusiast on the micro-blogging space, twitter, in the early hours of today came all out to support the presidential candidacy of Vice president Osinbajo.

They used the hashtag #My2023PresidentialCandidate to tweet in large quantity explaining why they would give Osinbajo a nod if he eventually decides to contest in 2023.

Recall that he is yet to declare interest in vying for the presidential post. His Media aide, Laolu Akande have made it known a number of times that the Vice president is presently focused at carrying out his primary responsibilities as Vice president.

This will not be the first time that Nigerians would come out to call for his candidature. Severely, support groups all over including in the northern region have flooded streets with his banner, hoping he would declare interest and run.

Twiiter handle @ProNigeria1 is one of those who came out to support Osinbajo. In his tweet, he called Osinbajo and achiever as he has done well in office.

He tweeted "It is because of the abysmal low performance of his predecessors that arguably formed people's unrealistic expectations of the man Osinbajo in office as a Vice President. But today, he has done far more in same office. Osinbajo is an achiever!

@KemisolaAdekun1 in her tweet highlighted the qualities of Osinbajo which makes him qualified.

She tweeted "Why Prof. Osinbajo is  #My2023PresidentialCandidate ?
He is capable
He is mentally & physically fit & at alert
He is vibrant & brilliant
He is intelligent & smart
He is dedicated & committed to a greater country for all
He has vision & direction"

She tweeted further on Osinbajo's qualities.

"He exudes confidence
He exudes intelligence
He exudes brilliance
He exudes excellence
He exudes integrity
He exudes dignity
He is capable
He is reliable
His name is Oluyemi Osinbajo
He is #My2023PresidentialCandidate"

@AdewumiCollins in her tweet alluded to Aisha yesufu's post, where she rooted for the leadership of Vice president Osinbajo in time past.

She tweeted "It seems @AishaYesufu had seen d vision longtime ago before it becomes evidently clear to many with her subtle endorsement of Osinbajo when he was acting president. I challenge her to come from her shell to continue what she started. Osinbajo is #My2023PresidentialCandidate."

@Adeniyi_sunny20 praised the role of Osinbajo in tech development in Nigeria.

He tweeted "The VP’s involvement in technology brought about the following:

Microsoft opened an African Development Centre in Lagos in 2019, employing engineers building Microsoft products for global use,...etc.
Can Nigerians vote for Osinbajo 2023?

@fako_daniel in his tweet noted that Osinbajo laid the foundation for the social investment programme of the current government.

He tweeted "Even LEADERSHIP can't afford to ignore him base on his key role in steadying the ship of state through the storms as well as laying the foundation for the social intervention programme of the current govt. His name: Yemi Osinbajo.

@olaniyanmayowa tweeted "Osinbajo has raised the bar of Competence as a Vice President, A pointer he will do same and better as a PRESIDENT. #My2023PresidentialCandidate"

@Thomas2blessing tweeted "For 7 years in power as the vice president, do you know he has not been on medical vacation for once?

Osinbajo, what a strong and healthy man.

#My2023PresidentialCandidate."

@demitola flashed back to Osinbajo's intervention during the end SARS saga.

In his tweet "Did you know? Osinbajo was the one that advised all the State Governors to set up panels of inquiry to pay damages to victims after #EndSARS? He is my #My2023PresidentialCandidate"

The race is heating up as we saw Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu visit president Buhari at the state house today. Addressing press men after his close door meeting, Tinubu said he has declared his intention to contest to the president but not to Nigerians, and that he would soon begin consultation.

As we approach 2023, we would continue to witness intricacies as political events unfold.

Instead of promoting your real candidate, you and your unpatriotic sponsors are wasting your time and resources forming clever busy, hoping against hope that flying the kite of PYO against Asiwaju Tinubu will bring up a division in the APC Lagos family ranks in a manner it can lead to a protest vote for a dark horse in a manner Sir Michael Otedola emerged when he was thrown against another SDP Dark horse Mr. Edu when Prof Agbalajobi and Chief Dapo Sarumi were contending for the SDP ticket shey?
It will soon shock you.
Prof. Osibanjo is clever than you all. He knows you are not doing it because you want him or love him, your plan is to use him to scuttle the chances of his political party wink Very soon you will all be forced to reveal your true sponsor because Prof. Osibanjo is not your sponsor. He is part of the ruling Lagos Political family. In case you are pretending not to know, know that a vote for Asiwaju Tinubu is a vote for Prof Osibanjo because Asiwaju Tinubu is the leader of the Lagos Political family that Prof. Asiwaju Tinubu belongs to. We have always aspired to get power back to Lagos since 1993 when late Chief MKO Abiola was robbed.

You will lose las las. The Asiwaju Tinubu train has left the station and PYO is part of the train.
God bless Asiwaju Tinubu and may God bless Nigeria forever.

Re: Osinbajo Is Our Candidate, Nigerians Declare by piggyyeasterner: 9:00pm On Jan 10, 2022
[quote author=PrinceOfLagos post=109256624]Osibanjo will be the person to disgrace Tinubu

We will set them against themselves[/quote] you just defined ndi meth behaviour
Re: Osinbajo Is Our Candidate, Nigerians Declare by ofeco: 9:06pm On Jan 10, 2022
That was how we were shouting "Buhari is the new sheriff in town " Baba oyoyo!!! We are yet to come out of Baba/ Osi ticket. We started shouting Osi is the man. Osibanjo is part of our problem under Bubu regime.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Is Our Candidate, Nigerians Declare by mightyhaze: 9:08pm On Jan 10, 2022
Wawelexy:
The handwriting is clearly written on the wall, but Tinubu fails to see it.... Well, opolo eyes, e no be open eye...
Forget matter...

Na tinubu plan be him be. Na plan

Tinubu and his son' are in cahoots
Re: Osinbajo Is Our Candidate, Nigerians Declare by Jewenbo: 9:16pm On Jan 10, 2022
It's only a retrogressive human being, that will want Tinubu to be president of Nigeria.

Tinubu, represents everything wrong as a person and as a nation.

God forbid, that Tinubu becomes the president of Nigeria. Affliction shall not affect us the 2nd time.
Re: Osinbajo Is Our Candidate, Nigerians Declare by Wazobia2216: 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2022
Na those wey don collect their own share of national cake dey declare that one!
Re: Osinbajo Is Our Candidate, Nigerians Declare by Joyce95: 9:19pm On Jan 10, 2022
Osinbajo is the best leader for the Job
Re: Osinbajo Is Our Candidate, Nigerians Declare by AntiBeEmCe(m): 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2022
Who are the Nigerians?

So suffer no dey tire una. You people want to vote in another failure, who is part and parcel of the present maladministration.. una go get sense by force.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is Our Candidate, Nigerians Declare by freshkpomo(m): 10:40pm On Jan 10, 2022
ofeco:
That was how we were shouting "Buhari is the new sheriff in town " Baba oyoyo!!! We are yet to come out of Baba/ Osi ticket. We started shouting Osi is the man. Osibanjo is part of our problem under Bubu regime.

Thunder Go fire anybody when talk about Osinbajo come where I dey... is he not part and parcel of the current government that is making Nigerians go through hell today? Them want use innocent face deceive una again... Mumu go kill all of them when dey support this devil (Buhari) servant.

Re: Osinbajo Is Our Candidate, Nigerians Declare by FarahAideed: 10:43pm On Jan 10, 2022
We reject the Bullion Van Bandit
Re: Osinbajo Is Our Candidate, Nigerians Declare by Olakunleyakub(m): 10:43pm On Jan 10, 2022
Either osinbanjo or tinubu so far the ticket is coming to Southwest.

Again, don't forget osinbanjo is a product of tinubu.

Osinbanjo presidency is still favour tinubu more than anyone
Re: Osinbajo Is Our Candidate, Nigerians Declare by ArewaNorth: 11:54pm On Jan 10, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Where is the Southern unity?

After setting them against each other and give Atiku a clear path to victory then u come back to Nairaland and continue crying marginalisation?

I'm a Northerner and my vote goes to Tinubu!
Re: Osinbajo Is Our Candidate, Nigerians Declare by Nobody: 3:39am On Jan 11, 2022
Imagine how these old men are deceiving Nigerians on who will be the next president angry

(1) (Reply)

Which One Is Your Best Court Judgment? / 2023 Political Realities That Annoy And Heal- Reno Omokri / Meet 26 Year Old Female Aspirant In APC, Seeking Kwara Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.