Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Which One Is Your Best Court Judgment? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which One Is Your Best Court Judgment? (850 Views)

INEC Releases Statement On The Supreme Court Judgment On Zamfara Election / 2019: Wike Mocks Cole, Amaechi Over Supreme Court Judgment / Rivers APC Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment, Calls It Mere Academic Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Is Your Best Court Judgment? by garfield1: 11:55am On Mar 22, 2022
My favourite court judgment is the supreme court judgment that gave victory to hope uzodinma... That fearless woman kekere ekun tried...what is yours?

Mynd44
Adegbaraogboye
Helinues
Jrusky
Kyase
Chrixxx
Vicdom
Bayelsaowei
Ejimatic
Sonoyom
Zoedew
Legallyminded

1 Like

Re: Which One Is Your Best Court Judgment? by legallyminded: 11:57am On Mar 22, 2022
garfield1:
My favourite court judgment is the supreme court judgment that gave victory to hope uzodinma... That fearless woman kekere ekun tried...what is yours?

Mynd44
Adegbaraogboye
Helinues
Jrusky
Kyase
Chrixxx
Vicdom
Bayelsaowei
Ejimatic
Sonoyom
Zoedew
Legallyminded

How can that be your favourite judgement? undecided

1 Like

Re: Which One Is Your Best Court Judgment? by madridguy(m): 12:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
The judgement that thrash the Satanic umbrella party against PMB in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Which One Is Your Best Court Judgment? by Jostoman: 12:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
My own is the one that said you don't need certificate to contest for president but thank God judiciary are trying now to redeem their battered image.
Re: Which One Is Your Best Court Judgment? by garfield1: 12:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
legallyminded:

How can that be your favourite judgement? undecided

Because immediately I saw the minority judgment of the appeal court,I knew hope will win and when I stated it here,I was heavily attacked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which One Is Your Best Court Judgment? by garfield1: 12:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
madridguy:
The judgement that thrash the Satanic umbrella party against PMB in 2019.

Yes.that is my second favourite judgment.JSC lawal was so exhaustive and thorough
Re: Which One Is Your Best Court Judgment? by legallyminded: 12:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
garfield1:

Because immediately I saw the minority judgment of the appeal court,I knew hope will win and when I stated it here,I was heavily attacked

That judgement set a very bad precedent
Re: Which One Is Your Best Court Judgment? by madridguy(m): 12:42pm On Mar 22, 2022
Yes, Mohammed Lawal Garba grin

garfield1:

Yes.that is my second favourite judgment.JSC lawal was so exhaustive and thorough
Re: Which One Is Your Best Court Judgment? by garfield1: 3:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
madridguy:
Yes, Mohammed Lawal Garba grin

He is now in the apex court
Re: Which One Is Your Best Court Judgment? by garfield1: 3:38pm On Mar 22, 2022
legallyminded:

No,it followed age long precedent like ajasin vs omoboriowo,nwobodo vs onoh,nnadi vs ezike,uduma vs arunsi,sekibo vs inec
Re: Which One Is Your Best Court Judgment? by buckeyemedia: 3:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
legallyminded:

Law no be sentiment, na points of law & facts.

1 Like

Re: Which One Is Your Best Court Judgment? by buckeyemedia: 3:46pm On Mar 22, 2022
Jostoman:
My own is the one that said you don't need certificate to contest for president but thank God judiciary are trying now to redeem their battered image.
Please explain how?
Re: Which One Is Your Best Court Judgment? by legallyminded: 3:51pm On Mar 22, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Law no be sentiment, na points of law & facts.

Which law and fact? What do you know about that judgement Mr man? undecided
Re: Which One Is Your Best Court Judgment? by legallyminded: 3:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
garfield1:

No,it followed age long precedent like ajasin vs omoboriowo,nwobodo vs onoh,nnadi vs ezike,uduma vs arunsi,sekibo vs inec

Elucidate please
Re: Which One Is Your Best Court Judgment? by garfield1: 4:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
legallyminded:

Elucidate please

How? It is based on wrongful collation
Re: Which One Is Your Best Court Judgment? by madridguy(m): 4:20pm On Mar 22, 2022
Wonderful.

garfield1:

He is now in the apex court
Re: Which One Is Your Best Court Judgment? by Tenses: 5:19pm On Mar 22, 2022
Mine is the Ekwo judgement that sacked HE Umahi Dave.

HE Umahi will always be remembered in Ebonyi and gave set a high standard in infrastructural development in Ebonyi but then he depict disloyalty, dishonesty, greed, proud, no regard for elders and the people he govern and he plays God.

I hope this will humble him and rediscover himself.

1 Like

Re: Which One Is Your Best Court Judgment? by legallyminded: 5:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
garfield1:

How? It is based on wrongful collation

Wrongful collation ke? The SC only played smart badly there
Re: Which One Is Your Best Court Judgment? by Penguin2: 6:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
garfield1:

Mynd44
Adegbaraogboye
Helinues
Jrusky
Kyase
Chrixxx
Vicdom
Bayelsaowei
Ejimatic
Sonoyom
Zoedew
Legallyminded

Is that the one you are using as consolation for now?

Relax…

Umahi is gone.

On Friday Ayade will follow.

Mattawale is standing by.

Meanwhile, don’t glory in the judicial aberration that brought Uzodimma to power. It will never stand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which One Is Your Best Court Judgment? by legallyminded: 6:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
Penguin2:

Relax…

Umahi is gone.

Meanwhile, don’t glory in the judicial aberration that brought Uzodimma to power. It will never stand.

Don't mind him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which One Is Your Best Court Judgment? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
My favourite remains R. O. Nkwocha v. Governor of Anambra State
Re: Which One Is Your Best Court Judgment? by garfield1: 6:57pm On Mar 22, 2022
Penguin2:

Relax…

Umahi is gone.

Oga,,umahi,ayade and others are going nowhere.dont forget you said gaanduje is gone
Re: Which One Is Your Best Court Judgment? by garfield1: 6:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
legallyminded:

Wrongful collation ke? The SC only played smart badly there

They did not.they followed the law.apc had copies of results showing they won in 336 units.pdp and inec had no polling result sheet.the police sheets corresponds with thof apc so the court has rightfully declared apc winner
Re: Which One Is Your Best Court Judgment? by Penguin2: 7:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
garfield1:

Oga,,umahi,ayade and others are going nowhere.dont forget you said gaanduje is gone

Ganduje and his fellow inconclusive governor, Oyetola, were gone until APC now used remote control to change the trajectory of that election.

Meanwhile, you seem to be talking only about Umahi and Ayade… are the lawmakers also not gone?
Re: Which One Is Your Best Court Judgment? by garfield1: 7:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
Penguin2:

Ganduje and his fellow inconclusive governor, Oyetola, were gone until APC now used remote control to change the trajectory of that election.

Meanwhile, you seem to be talking only about Umahi and Ayade… are the lawmakers also not gone?

I am talking about the apc congress in kano which you boasted that ganduje will lose put but you clearly knew that he will win on appeal.the constitution clearly said lawmakers will go not governors ezxvxept you have another law.you love wallowing in self deceit
Re: Which One Is Your Best Court Judgment? by garfield1: 10:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
Jostoman:

They never said so.they only said that it is not mandatory to present ssce certificate as far as you were in ss 3
Re: Which One Is Your Best Court Judgment? by legallyminded: 1:28am On Mar 23, 2022
garfield1:

They did not.they followed the law.apc had copies of results showing they won in 336 units.pdp and inec had no polling result sheet.the police sheets corresponds with thof apc so the court has rightfully declared apc winner

I thought those polling units was marred by violence hence not collated at all.
Re: Which One Is Your Best Court Judgment? by garfield1: 4:15am On Mar 23, 2022
legallyminded:

I thought those polling units was marred by violence hence not collated at all.

Yes according to inec but they were not properly cancelled.only a presiding officer can cancel results at polling units but they were done by collation officers.in the eyes of law,there was elections in thoss units
Re: Which One Is Your Best Court Judgment? by joyandfaith: 4:20am On Mar 23, 2022
garfield1:

Mynd44
Adegbaraogboye
Helinues
Jrusky
Kyase
Chrixxx
Vicdom
Bayelsaowei
Ejimatic
Sonoyom
Zoedew
Legallyminded

That should be the worst judgement
Re: Which One Is Your Best Court Judgment? by ejimatic: 6:40am On Mar 23, 2022
garfield1:

Mynd44
Adegbaraogboye
Helinues
Jrusky
Kyase
Chrixxx
Vicdom
Bayelsaowei
Ejimatic
Sonoyom
Zoedew
Legallyminded
. The Appeal Court judgement and that of the SC on Osun Election matters between Oyetola' and Adeleke in 20 19 emphasisibg fair hairing and quorum when handling a case as the two can make or mar a judicial process

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kumuyi Held A Crusade In Taraba But IPOB Of 'god's Own State' Rejected Him. / Delta APC Delegates Ask Tinubu To Stop Begging For What Rightfully Is His / Throwback: Sowore Interviews Wendell Simlin Mum Reno Omokri Stole Identity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.