Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

TECNO Introduces The World's First Telescopic Macro Lens For Smartphones - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Introduces The World's First Telescopic Macro Lens For Smartphones (39825 Views)

TECNO Introduces The BMW-designed Spark 9 Pro Sport Edition / TECNO Introduces The Latest SPARK 9 Series To Redefine Selfie And Iconic Design / TECNO Introduces The Latest SPARK 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO Introduces The World's First Telescopic Macro Lens For Smartphones by Lexusgs430: 10:24am On Jan 11, 2022
Lies .......... Tecno is not the 1st ........

3 Likes

Re: TECNO Introduces The World's First Telescopic Macro Lens For Smartphones by Sonoyom(m): 10:24am On Jan 11, 2022
After 6 months, telescopic go turn telephone grin grin

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Introduces The World's First Telescopic Macro Lens For Smartphones by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 11, 2022
OctoberEleven:
Photographers in the house should come and explain to us what Telescopic macro lens does. Sounds like a dope camera feature
9ja photographers after seeing the bolded

1 Like

Re: TECNO Introduces The World's First Telescopic Macro Lens For Smartphones by bablon20(m): 10:36am On Jan 11, 2022
What we all are celebrating now is a big future THREAT to the livelihood of photographers, gradually phone cameras are beginning to do what digital cameras do. Very soon the services of photographers will go extinct because there are so many wonderful magics you can do with ur Android phones nowadays e.g edit ur face, change ur background, edit d density of d atmosphere to make it look nice. I pity photographers.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Introduces The World's First Telescopic Macro Lens For Smartphones by Bestrolland(m): 10:39am On Jan 11, 2022
Tecno don develop like mad,dis a good innovation.
Re: TECNO Introduces The World's First Telescopic Macro Lens For Smartphones by Exumal: 10:39am On Jan 11, 2022
bablon20:
What we all are celebrating now is a big future THREAT to the livelihood of photographers, gradually phone cameras are beginning to do what digital cameras do. Very soon the services of photographers will go extinct because there are so many wonderful magics you can do with ur Android phones nowadays e.g edit ur face, change ur background, edit d density of d atmosphere to make it look nice. I pity photographers.

Professionalism will always prevail. The advent of Internet and social media didn't kill the mass media.

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Introduces The World's First Telescopic Macro Lens For Smartphones by womenareapess: 10:43am On Jan 11, 2022
AmadorSays:
TECNO teased its sensor shift IS technology for smartphone cameras back in mid-December and is now announcing a telescopic macro lens that promises to significantly improve not only the quality of macro shots but also the whole experience taking them.

This is a telephoto macro lens that extends from the body, as the video shows in the link, and allows you to take close-up shots without having to get too close to the subject. It offers 5x optical zoom and the end result is comparable to the main camera's, the company claims. That's something we haven't seen before with the current macro cameras. The tech also allows for a bigger aperture, which is crucial for good photos.

Additionally, Tecno says the design is quite compact and doesn't need big housing, but failed to provide specifics. The company didn't say exactly when we should expect a Tecno smartphone with the new telescopic lens but it will be this year, that's for sure.

Source : https://m.gsmarena.com/tecno_introduces_the_worlds_first_telescopic_macro_lens_for_smartphones-news-52584.php
rubbish tecno!

1 Like

Re: TECNO Introduces The World's First Telescopic Macro Lens For Smartphones by iseoluwanimi: 10:50am On Jan 11, 2022
oga camera technology don pass that level from y6 era
unity004:
Same camara that will only last for like 1 year and then return back to its normal blurring default.

buy iPhone or Samsung and know peace
Re: TECNO Introduces The World's First Telescopic Macro Lens For Smartphones by Milly44(f): 11:02am On Jan 11, 2022
Will this stop their users from using editing cam
Re: TECNO Introduces The World's First Telescopic Macro Lens For Smartphones by jaxxy(m): 11:03am On Jan 11, 2022
At the end of all these stories it won’t translate to a better picture quality. We have heard them b4 from many brands.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Introduces The World's First Telescopic Macro Lens For Smartphones by Qatar2022: 11:07am On Jan 11, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Well...they have Nigerians to sell lies to
You will live long my dear
Re: TECNO Introduces The World's First Telescopic Macro Lens For Smartphones by letitrainnow(m): 11:08am On Jan 11, 2022
Great
Re: TECNO Introduces The World's First Telescopic Macro Lens For Smartphones by hoilakes(m): 11:10am On Jan 11, 2022
Don't and stop confusing yourself BRO, it's a MACRO LENS for photography not a MICRO lens

it is obvious you don't know what to say

ụbụrụ nwayo grin grin grin
skywalker240:
See as that OP AKA Tecno marketer, Spam the thread he created with his different monikers hyping shit

Micro Len's kill una there grin

Bloody lying Marketers

Op don't even know what is micro Len's

1 Like

Re: TECNO Introduces The World's First Telescopic Macro Lens For Smartphones by Idrismusty97(m): 11:15am On Jan 11, 2022
If they like they should put a time machine in it, A Tecno is always and forever would be just a Tecno.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Introduces The World's First Telescopic Macro Lens For Smartphones by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:40am On Jan 11, 2022
Please can i get someone to lend me 150k. I'll pay back in 9months.. If i could get 50k 4rm three people, it is fine or 25k 4rm 6 people.. All would get back their money accordingly. Please.. I'm only putting it this way in case a person can disburse d 150k.
Re: TECNO Introduces The World's First Telescopic Macro Lens For Smartphones by Cognitivereason: 11:49am On Jan 11, 2022
I will take transsion phones seriously as soon as they begin releasing 2 years android update on their midrange to flagship line up

1 Like

Re: TECNO Introduces The World's First Telescopic Macro Lens For Smartphones by nkiliuzo(m): 12:00pm On Jan 11, 2022
this is a Chinese brand that even the average Chinese don't know or ever heard of! only in some parts of Africa and possibly the middle east that tecno makes money from, so am to believe they achieved what iPhone, Samsung and co hasnt! a brand whose primary consumers are poor nations! taaa! nonsense

1 Like

Re: TECNO Introduces The World's First Telescopic Macro Lens For Smartphones by Kirkman: 12:14pm On Jan 11, 2022
Tecno and the word "World's First" is like 5&6 grin
atheistandproud, ZesusHVWritter,SunshineV, come and see post o!
Re: TECNO Introduces The World's First Telescopic Macro Lens For Smartphones by SOZINN: 12:35pm On Jan 11, 2022
Exumal:

Professionalism will always prevail. The advent of Internet and social media didn't kill the mass media.

But it sure as hell killed news paper.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Introduces The World's First Telescopic Macro Lens For Smartphones by skywalker240(m): 1:11pm On Jan 11, 2022
sureinfo:
always quick to show your stupidity, please read before you talk. Apparently you didn't even open the link. What's this?
Shut up idiot, let genuine reviewers and users after 6 mnths have their say before we agree.
Re: TECNO Introduces The World's First Telescopic Macro Lens For Smartphones by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 11, 2022
I don't know why people still look down on transsion phones

Re: TECNO Introduces The World's First Telescopic Macro Lens For Smartphones by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 11, 2022
nkiliuzo:
this is a Chinese brand that even the average Chinese don't know or ever heard of! only in some parts of Africa and possibly the middle east that tecno makes money from, so am to believe they achieved what iPhone, Samsung and co hasnt! a brand whose primary consumers are poor nations! taaa! nonsense
Ojiọnụ
Re: TECNO Introduces The World's First Telescopic Macro Lens For Smartphones by Matthew2925(m): 1:34pm On Jan 11, 2022
OlofofoAdugbo1:
The way things are going, it will definitely get to a point Phone Camera will be the major Cameras.

TECNO Mobile have really elevated their standard.

Sincerely I can't wait to witness this innovative technology.
I don't think so Bro. Why do you think the cameras use in shooting movies or professional videos have bigger sensors. Except of course they will start producing phones that look like oraimo's 27000mah powerbank.
Re: TECNO Introduces The World's First Telescopic Macro Lens For Smartphones by Lordofalmajiri(f): 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2022
unity004:
Same camara that will only last for like 1 year and then return back to its normal blurring default.

buy iPhone or Samsung and know peace
swears.. Na so them hype Xiaomi for here I rush buy am, e con be say na the same trash!!! Omo my next phone go be Samsung or iPhone.. nothing wey anybody wan tell me.
Re: TECNO Introduces The World's First Telescopic Macro Lens For Smartphones by rolams(m): 1:45pm On Jan 11, 2022
My Oppo phone can do it na!
Re: TECNO Introduces The World's First Telescopic Macro Lens For Smartphones by MonTaNa92: 1:45pm On Jan 11, 2022
Oppo beat tecno interms of Camera self not to talk of others.. Bought techno camon 17p 98k last year.. D camera is as wack as dat of a 30k phone.. Rubbish.. Won't purchase these rubbish no more..
Re: TECNO Introduces The World's First Telescopic Macro Lens For Smartphones by Exumal: 2:01pm On Jan 11, 2022
SOZINN:

But it sure as hell killed news paper.
Hmmm, I did say it resurrected newspaper into a new body (online news). Who do you believe, bloggers or news site?
Re: TECNO Introduces The World's First Telescopic Macro Lens For Smartphones by Allisgud: 2:02pm On Jan 11, 2022
Tecno lead,they are always the first to introduce new ideas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Operamini4.2 Download / "It's Time To Delete Your Facebook Account" - Brian Acton, Whatsapp Co-founder / How To Generate IMEI Using This Android App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.