Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,898 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

TECNO Introduces The Latest SPARK 9 Series To Redefine Selfie And Iconic Design - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Introduces The Latest SPARK 9 Series To Redefine Selfie And Iconic Design (29860 Views)

TECNO Introduces The Latest SPARK 9 / TECNO Introduces The World's First Telescopic Macro Lens For Smartphones / TECNO Camon 15 Pro Launched In India With Pop-selfie And 6GB RAM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO Introduces The Latest SPARK 9 Series To Redefine Selfie And Iconic Design by Realboygenius(m): 10:27am On Jun 10, 2022
TECNO, a global premium mobile brand, has renewed its beloved SPARK 9 series for Gen Z. Equipped with 32MP super clear selfie shooter and trendy right-angled edge 8.42mm lightweight and slim body, TECNO SPARK 9 Pro brings the users more premium experience to express self-concept and stylish design to let them be on the cutting edge of fashion.

“TECNO has always been committed to make breakthroughs as it’s embedded in our brand spirit #StopAtNothing. This time, we bring the new TECNO SPARK 9 series, hoping to encourage the young generation to freely record and share their thoughts and passions. As a rising innovator in phone camera, TECNO has profoundly improved users’ photography experience. The 32MP HD front camera along with the optimized algorithm of SPARK 9 series enable detailed and clear selfies.

Meanwhile, we’ve upgraded the design such as the lighter body to enhance the user experience. We believe that young people worldwide can express themselves more confidently and being their best selves with our latest TECNO SPARK 9 series.” Said Stephen Ha, General Manager of TECNO Mobile.

At the virtual launch of the Spark 9 series, Fireboy DML was announced as the first Spark series ambassador. This is incredible news since this outstanding artist embodies what TECNO stands for: they “STOP AT NOTHING” to achieve their goals, just like the musician has done throughout his career.

32MP Super Clear Selfie, Being the Best Self
TECNO SPARK 9 Series bring the fully upgraded front camera to break the boundary for your self-expression via selfie technology. From last generation’s 8MP to the amazing 32MP HD front camera, it allows the young generation to better express themselves in clearer and exceptional textured selfie with excellent details even after zooming in.

No matter it’s for your good-looking selfie demonstrating confidence, or for friends gathering and family reunions, the enhanced camera helps you to capture every precious moment and share your life via social media. The renewed selfie experience is powered by the Ultra HD mode, the 4-in-1 sensor chip with intelligent pixel alignment, as well as the F/2.45 front camera aperture with widened fixed focus.

The TECNO Spark 9 has essential features that allow you to connect with people all over the world. With improved camera quality, virtual meetings are now more convenient with the Google meet feature that is available on all TECNO smartphones, allowing employers and employees to connect seamlessly.

This time, TECNO SPARK 9 series come with a fresh appearance with the industry-popular right-angled edge and the 8.42mm lightly slim body. TECNO SPARK 9 Pro keeps up with the industry trend and fits into the pocket perfectly and effortlessly. And the unique shiny texture mosaic at the back also creates a stylish look, bringing silky touch in hands. It comes with four chic colors – Quantum Black, Burano Blue, Holy White and Hacker Storm. On top of that, the latest series keep the signature lens of TECNO Galaxy dual ring, with the iconic design of futuristic dual-ring triple camera.

The Spark 9 Pro brings wider screen and higher resolution with 1080P FHD+ 6.6” Ultra HD large screen at a blazing-fast 90Hz high refresh rate. The optimized screen design enables better visual experience and makes the scrolling smoother and touch feedback more sensitive for mobile entertainment including playing games and watching videos.

Source: https://gadgetstripe.com/tecno-introduces-the-latest-spark-9-series/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TECNO Introduces The Latest SPARK 9 Series To Redefine Selfie And Iconic Design by Kingray10: 2:16pm On Jun 10, 2022
Mitcheeeew, nothing new. sad sad sad
FTC, I use this opportunity to opportunity to ask Nigerians to vote PETER OBI, for a better Nigeria. The killing of Christians is too much to support another Muslim candidate. Besides he has a better manifesto compared to the rest candidate.

123 Likes 10 Shares

Re: TECNO Introduces The Latest SPARK 9 Series To Redefine Selfie And Iconic Design by Chatflick(m): 2:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
Pray for me

8 Likes

Re: TECNO Introduces The Latest SPARK 9 Series To Redefine Selfie And Iconic Design by mannasseh(m): 2:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
still same trash

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TECNO Introduces The Latest SPARK 9 Series To Redefine Selfie And Iconic Design by bmdmix10: 2:18pm On Jun 10, 2022
Wetin b d iconic here.
Same design nothing new like apc n pdp.

Got a track n u need it mixed n mastered?
I got u pm.
Chk my signature

17 Likes

Re: TECNO Introduces The Latest SPARK 9 Series To Redefine Selfie And Iconic Design by blazepascal(m): 2:18pm On Jun 10, 2022
While I still dey use spark 7

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Introduces The Latest SPARK 9 Series To Redefine Selfie And Iconic Design by visijo(m): 2:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
Thank God my spark 4 is still serving the purpose, so Idc grin.

Meanwhile If you love slim girls, date them.
Don't force thick girls to loose weight.
Don't spoil another man's spec angry

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TECNO Introduces The Latest SPARK 9 Series To Redefine Selfie And Iconic Design by Benjaniblinks(m): 2:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
undecided
Re: TECNO Introduces The Latest SPARK 9 Series To Redefine Selfie And Iconic Design by mattmogan88: 2:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
Recycle bin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TECNO Introduces The Latest SPARK 9 Series To Redefine Selfie And Iconic Design by seanwilliam(m): 2:20pm On Jun 10, 2022
To be very honest , tecno gets mad design

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Introduces The Latest SPARK 9 Series To Redefine Selfie And Iconic Design by Danmboss(m): 2:20pm On Jun 10, 2022
So tecno can still not give the spark 9 punch hole screen display?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TECNO Introduces The Latest SPARK 9 Series To Redefine Selfie And Iconic Design by DaddyGngeess(m): 2:21pm On Jun 10, 2022
That is how the word is, keep bringing new ideas and new innovations to collect money from the gullibles, nothing really new

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO Introduces The Latest SPARK 9 Series To Redefine Selfie And Iconic Design by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:21pm On Jun 10, 2022
We need a 2k screen atleast, 1080 hd is outdated for 2022 phone t.b.h

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO Introduces The Latest SPARK 9 Series To Redefine Selfie And Iconic Design by marshalcarter: 2:21pm On Jun 10, 2022
I'm still in love with my Nokia

3 Likes

Re: TECNO Introduces The Latest SPARK 9 Series To Redefine Selfie And Iconic Design by Emeka71(m): 2:21pm On Jun 10, 2022
TECNO should keep on rolling out new handsets but on my own part I'm still enjoying my M8 Oppo.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Introduces The Latest SPARK 9 Series To Redefine Selfie And Iconic Design by BadNews: 2:22pm On Jun 10, 2022
Money Is Really Good
Re: TECNO Introduces The Latest SPARK 9 Series To Redefine Selfie And Iconic Design by southsouthking(m): 2:24pm On Jun 10, 2022
Take this transsion outta here.
Go and get your PVCs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO Introduces The Latest SPARK 9 Series To Redefine Selfie And Iconic Design by smile11s(m): 2:24pm On Jun 10, 2022
Youngcaioa:
G

Can you edit cctv video and remove someone from the video?

1 Like

Re: TECNO Introduces The Latest SPARK 9 Series To Redefine Selfie And Iconic Design by DENMAL: 2:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
That's great!!! Lol

With the security situation in the country!!! One can never be too *SURE*

*INTRODUCING TO YOU*

Denmal SOLUTIONS (*ISAT*)

INTELLIGENT SATELLITE AUTOMOBILE TRACKER

�*INSTALL A TRACKER IN YOUR VEHICLE, SCHOOL BUSSES, STAFF BUSSES E.T.C*
�*MONITOR EXACTLY WHERE VEHICLE IS BEEN DRIVEN*
�*DEACTIVATE VEHICLE WITH THE CLICK OF A BUTTON FROM YOUR MOBILE PHONE ANYWHERE YOU ARE....*
�*VERY AFFORDABLE*
AND LOTS MORE.....

*CONTACT*
*DENMAL SOLUTIONS 
Zero seven zero five one seven zero zero four eight six*

1 Like

Re: TECNO Introduces The Latest SPARK 9 Series To Redefine Selfie And Iconic Design by Mbanks419: 2:26pm On Jun 10, 2022
Buhari why....
Re: TECNO Introduces The Latest SPARK 9 Series To Redefine Selfie And Iconic Design by YourFavorite21(m): 2:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
No, I will stick with my old Samsung its better cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO Introduces The Latest SPARK 9 Series To Redefine Selfie And Iconic Design by atheistandproud(m): 2:32pm On Jun 10, 2022
I dare them to mention the processor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO Introduces The Latest SPARK 9 Series To Redefine Selfie And Iconic Design by STEWpid(f): 2:32pm On Jun 10, 2022
May God airpus.

Please, say Amen.
Re: TECNO Introduces The Latest SPARK 9 Series To Redefine Selfie And Iconic Design by Allisgud: 2:34pm On Jun 10, 2022
Am yet to fill up my 128gb memory space spark 7pro,this one will be like 360gb memory space

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta / Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression / [HOT] Download Galaxy S6 Apps For All Android Devices - APK Files

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.