Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Check Out My Tesla Homepage With Slick Animations Using React JS - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Check Out My Tesla Homepage With Slick Animations Using React JS (485 Views)

See My Amazing Planets Fact Site I Did With React JS And Slick Animations. / Who Knows How To Create This Using React Js...urgently Needed / Top 10 Apps Built Using React Native. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out My Tesla Homepage With Slick Animations Using React JS by JSXyoungboy: 8:49pm On Jan 10, 2022
Hey y'all and Happy new year. I developed this tesla home-page using react and react dependencies.

Screenshots Coming.

For Some Weird Reason. The Link is cut when i paste it on NL.

TO VIEW THE WEB-APP LIVE DEMO, REMOVE THE QUOTE AND ADD vercel . app TO THE LINK BELOW
'https://tesla-livid. '

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Tesla Homepage With Slick Animations Using React JS by JSXyoungboy: 8:55pm On Jan 10, 2022
Screenshots

Re: Check Out My Tesla Homepage With Slick Animations Using React JS by JSXyoungboy: 8:57pm On Jan 10, 2022
Reviews are welcome. Thanks.

Re: Check Out My Tesla Homepage With Slick Animations Using React JS by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 10, 2022
Wow, you did a really good job, people like you motivate me to keep learning.

Nairaland and their funny policies, though, cutting links, hmm.

By the way, are you a pro programmer already or still learning?, anyway, the page was smooth and aesthetically pleasing. That's all I have to say, I'm sorry if I blab too much.

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Tesla Homepage With Slick Animations Using React JS by JSXyoungboy: 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2022
Quantum101:
Wow, you did a really good job, people like you motivate me to keep learning.

Nairaland and their funny policies, though, cutting links, hmm.

By the way, are you a pro programmer already or still learning?, anyway, the page was smooth and aesthetically pleasing. That's all I have to say, I'm sorry if I blab too much.
Nah bro y ain't blabbing too much thanks for the review..and for the question I'm already a pro programmer and of course. I'm still learning. One love
Re: Check Out My Tesla Homepage With Slick Animations Using React JS by Authoreety: 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2022
Wish to be tutored on stuffs like this
Re: Check Out My Tesla Homepage With Slick Animations Using React JS by leumas91: 11:05pm On Jan 10, 2022
Awesome bro!

(1) (Reply)

' / How I Earned Bountifully Enough As A Broke Self Learned Developer (Short Story) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.