Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,321 members, 7,867,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:14 AM

Full Video: "I Have Informed Buhari Of My Intension To Run For President" Says T - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Video: "I Have Informed Buhari Of My Intension To Run For President" Says T (271 Views)

Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Has Not Informed Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition / 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu / Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full Video: "I Have Informed Buhari Of My Intension To Run For President" Says T by micko93: 9:56pm On Jan 10, 2022
Re: Full Video: "I Have Informed Buhari Of My Intension To Run For President" Says T by Xscape1993(m): 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2022
That is your own personal business sir. Wishing you all the best sir. We don't need you as our president sir. Tell Mr Borrower this and other things as well.
Re: Full Video: "I Have Informed Buhari Of My Intension To Run For President" Says T by smartasuen(m): 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2022
I have informed myself and others of my intention of not casting a vote for you. You could help me inform Buhari of that as well.

2 Likes

Re: Full Video: "I Have Informed Buhari Of My Intension To Run For President" Says T by slimjohn2k5: 11:01pm On Jan 10, 2022
See the confidence
Re: Full Video: "I Have Informed Buhari Of My Intension To Run For President" Says T by Ttalk: 11:08pm On Jan 10, 2022
Serious person dares, lazy criticize

(1) (Reply)

No Nigerian Ethnic President Has Ever Lifted His People Out Of Poverty / Buhari In USA / Terrorists Currently Recruiting Fighters – Gov Zulum Raises Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.