Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,121 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Covid 19 Messed Up My Life - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Covid 19 Messed Up My Life (372 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covid 19 Messed Up My Life by Deji07abcd5: 10:42pm On Jan 10, 2022
My sex life was fantastic before the Covid 19 Lockdown in Lagos of 2020. I was making money, balling and getting women on a weekend basis. I own a party rental business so that's where my cash comes from, Lagosians Love parties so I supply them Canopies , Chairs, Tables and everything else that makes a party a blast. I also get invited to these parties because of my good looks, tall height and educational background. Covid 19 wrecked my world badly as the Government banned social gatherings, I had just invested 500K into the creation of new locally made Canopies, chairs and Tables and since everyone was cash strapped the manufacturer used that cash to stay alive during the lockdown. For the first time in my life I knew life without cash and Women. I'm single and used to dress up to go the parties I rented things to and being tall and we'll dressed Women always noticed me. Alot of guys will tell you there is a formula to getting women but it's a bloody lie. The problem is all Women have different Sexual Tastes and can only be attracted to one type of man within that taste. it's like how man have different Sexual preference, some men like small breasts, some big breasts. Women too are like that they have a Sexual type of man in their heads. Yes you can break the mold or gate crash but you will spend so much time and money on her to change her Sexual preference sometimes it does not even change. When invited to those parties I would dress up very well and just sit by myself and enjoy the food and drinks on display and be on the lookout for any woman giving me the eye or looking in my direction. The rest is history. Thanks to Covid 19 my business almost collapsed and it took so much sacrifice to stay afloat. For a whole One year in 2021 I was celibate and I hated every moment of it. it's painful to go without sex for so long. I've spent so much money and time on WhatsApp gathering some of my customers back. Business has improved as social gathering has been allowed. I rented Canopies for a party last Saturday but I did not attend the party because I had to be in Ibadan to see someone for business. I miss my party days and all the Women I took home with me. Some people take food and drinks home I used to take food, Drinks and Women home. I Pray I get back to those days

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Transgender Inmates Impregnate Women In An All Women Prison In America / Men's Lifestyle: Fact About Alaafin Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi / Guess The African Countries Flags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.