Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

My Experience :I Delivered To A Client That Works At Honda Brazil (photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Experience :I Delivered To A Client That Works At Honda Brazil (photos) (1450 Views)

Akara Is A Big Business In Brazil (Photos) / Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) / My First Flight Experience; I Won’t Lie I Almost Peed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience :I Delivered To A Client That Works At Honda Brazil (photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 10, 2022
I don't only sell from a kiosk in Brazil, "aboki kiosk" like my people always call it like somebody abuse me for nairaland grin, I also sell online, I have a registered business so it helps me a lot and people can trust you.

I also deliver to clients and I can go anywhere and this was how I got to know alot of places because of delivery.

A lady saw my ad on Facebook and she wanted an original product that I sell,she wanted to give it to her husband as a Christmas gift, so we agreed on the price and I told her once I close from work I would bring it down and before I even left the house she sent a message, because i always reconfirm delivery because some Brazilians don't know how to cancel deliveries if they are no longer interested in the item, you would talk to a client and agree on the delivery time only for you to shut down your business go home and send a message to the client and he would say that he is no longer interested, so I always reconfirm delivery now before I close.

I got a bus heading to the place the clouds was already dark and I knew it would rain but I secured the product very well and immediately the bus dropped me the rain started falling, I got drenched and I entered a shopping mall near the honda showroom to cool off and I sent her a picture that I am near her already and it was still raining, I had to enter the rain again to the Honda office because she told me her uber ride is on the way already, delivery was late because of the bus and tunnel construction in the area and I did not carry an umbrella because the rain didn't even show any sign before I left the house

I entered the Honda showroom and we exchanged pleasantries and she checked the product and transferred my money I thanked her and I left, but I could not help myself the cars there was really nice, as you can see in the pictures below, it has always been my dream to buy a tear nylon car like we call it where I come from and the reason is that I hate car stress(wahala), I want a clean ride that you can use for many years without stress.

I was saying to myself that I need to blow in Brazil grin grin grin, I need someone to buy a property in Brazil and obtain permanent residency for himself or herself and their dependants and it would also speed up the process for you to become a Brazilian citizen, I know it would happen sooner or later, so invite your politician friends to come and buy a house in Brazil, it is a good business destination, political stability, rule of law, human rights and wonderful people, I need to blow for Brazil, you can buy and use it for Airbnb check out those lovely Honda rides

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/01/my-experience-i-delivered-to-client.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: My Experience :I Delivered To A Client That Works At Honda Brazil (photos) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 10, 2022
Rain flog me that day nor be small grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience :I Delivered To A Client That Works At Honda Brazil (photos) by illicit(m): 11:08pm On Jan 10, 2022
God bless your hustle

2 Likes

Re: My Experience :I Delivered To A Client That Works At Honda Brazil (photos) by Mide1data: 11:12pm On Jan 10, 2022
HOLY SHIT

Bros chill, the fact that u dey brazil nd not the kwantri means God dey yr side. No worries u go make am.

WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING

2 Likes

Re: My Experience :I Delivered To A Client That Works At Honda Brazil (photos) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 10, 2022
illicit:
God bless your hustle

Amen and yours as well thanks grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience :I Delivered To A Client That Works At Honda Brazil (photos) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 10, 2022
Mide1data:
HOLY SHIT

Bros chill, the fact that u dey brazil nd not the kwantri means god dey yr side. No worries u go make am.

WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING

We go all make am, amen cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience :I Delivered To A Client That Works At Honda Brazil (photos) by NoahHadNoArk: 10:11am On Jan 11, 2022
in Brazil, it is a good business destination, political stability, rule of law, human rights and wonderful people,

Have you forgotten the high crime rates, drugs and gun Violence prevalent in that country
Re: My Experience :I Delivered To A Client That Works At Honda Brazil (photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 11, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:

Have you forgotten the high crime rates, drugs and gun Violence prevalent in that country

UNA Don come again always trying to paint Brazil bad, It won't work bro,America nko they have gun violence, high crime rate and drugs but una still day pass Mexico enter, try again later abeg

1 Like

Re: My Experience :I Delivered To A Client That Works At Honda Brazil (photos) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 11, 2022
see road wey clean

1 Like

Re: My Experience :I Delivered To A Client That Works At Honda Brazil (photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 11, 2022
Nogymmarts:
see road wey clean

grin
Re: My Experience :I Delivered To A Client That Works At Honda Brazil (photos) by MotiveU(f): 10:11pm On Jan 11, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
I don't only sell from a kiosk in Brazil, "aboki kiosk" like my people always call it like somebody abuse me for nairaland grin, I also sell online, I have a registered business so it helps me a lot and people can trust you.

I also deliver to clients and I can go anywhere and this was how I got to know alot of places because of delivery.

A lady saw my ad on Facebook and she wanted an original product that I sell,she wanted to give it to her husband as a Christmas gift, so we agreed on the price and I told her once I close from work I would bring it down and before I even left the house she sent a message, because i always reconfirm delivery because some Brazilians don't know how to cancel deliveries if they are no longer interested in the item, you would talk to a client and agree on the delivery time only for you to shut down your business go home and send a message to the client and he would say that he is no longer interested, so I always reconfirm delivery now before I close.

I got a bus heading to the place the clouds was already dark and I knew it would rain but I secured the product very well and immediately the bus dropped me the rain started falling, I got drenched and I entered a shopping mall near the honda showroom to cool off and I sent her a picture that I am near her already and it was still raining, I had to enter the rain again to the Honda office because she told me her uber ride is on the way already, delivery was late because of the bus and tunnel construction in the area and I did not carry an umbrella because the rain didn't even show any sign before I left the house

I entered the Honda showroom and we exchanged pleasantries and she checked the product and transferred my money I thanked her and I left, but I could not help myself the cars there was really nice, as you can see in the pictures below, it has always been my dream to buy a tear nylon car like we call it where I come from and the reason is that I hate car stress(wahala), I want a clean ride that you can use for many years without stress.

I was saying to myself that I need to blow in Brazil grin grin grin, I need someone to buy a property in Brazil and obtain permanent residency for himself or herself and their dependants and it would also speed up the process for you to become a Brazilian citizen, I know it would happen sooner or later, so invite your politician friends to come and buy a house in Brazil, it is a good business destination, political stability, rule of law, human rights and wonderful people, I need to blow for Brazil, you can buy and use it for Airbnb check out those lovely Honda rides

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/01/my-experience-i-delivered-to-client.html?m=1

How much does it cost to own a nice property in Brazil.
Re: My Experience :I Delivered To A Client That Works At Honda Brazil (photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 11, 2022
MotiveU:

How much does it cost to own a nice property in Brazil.

According to the Brazilian government you can invest $178,000 in Brazil and you would get permanent residency and also Brazilian passport after a while and with that $178k you can buy 2 properties

2 Likes

Re: My Experience :I Delivered To A Client That Works At Honda Brazil (photos) by OhBritannia(m): 10:58am On Jan 12, 2022
My problem with Brazil is that there are too many transgenders.

You take a lady home not knowing she was a man.
Re: My Experience :I Delivered To A Client That Works At Honda Brazil (photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 12, 2022
OhBritannia:
My problem with Brazil is that there are too many transgenders.

You take a lady home not knowing she was a man.

Lol, they don't hide it in Brazil and same sex relationship is not against the law in Brazil, so transgender are always open and we even have a transgender that won a seat in the elections

(1) (Reply)

Travel Alert: The Dark Side Of Dubai -- Don't Go In Debt / Top 29 Must-try Turkish Street Foods(photos) / 2.7 Million Naira, Lagos To London - Throwback To Last Year Ticket Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.