Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,488 members, 7,954,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:45 AM

Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual (71640 Views)

Armed Robbers Led By Pastor's Son Kill Businessman In Benue (Photos) / 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial / Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual by Cosbyrich: 8:48pm On Jan 11, 2022
Hassanmaye:

But the dogs will never allow Igbos to rest, it means Igbos are merciful since Na just drug they do but just look at this wickedness

You Igbos are the dogs because you originated ritualism with Otokoto when nobody knew it and the first ritualist caught in the SW was Orji...an Igboman from Anambra or whatever and most of you Igbos are ritualists.You mostly use the babies in your numerous baby factories.You also eat them.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual by ATTAHDYE(m): 9:15pm On Jan 11, 2022
I am lucky not to be among that category, I know that hard work doesnot kill. I also thank God that I have seen a different Nigeria before now. I can only weep for the lazy youths of this country.

lexy2014:

Who are the "they" u are referring to? Aren't u a Nigerian and aren't u a youth? If u are, then u fall into d category of Nigerians buhari was referring to as lazy. If that is d case, why are u writing this long epistle when u are guilty of what u are accusing others of?
Re: Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual by lexy2014: 9:22pm On Jan 11, 2022
ATTAHDYE:
I am lucky not to be among that category, I know that hard work doesnot kill. I also thank God that I have seen a different Nigeria before now. I can only weep for the lazy youths of this country.

U didn't answer my questions:

Who are the "they" u are referring to? Aren't u a Nigerian and aren't u a youth? If u are, then u fall into d category of Nigerians buhari was referring to as lazy. If that is d case, why are u writing this long epistle when u are guilty of what u are accusing others of?
Re: Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual by ablejesus26(m): 9:22pm On Jan 11, 2022
Gokoyer1401:
Thank you o. Nairaland is a very toxic platform that breeds dirty tribalists in millions.

Funny enough, many of these kiddo have another monickers that they use to beg for alms here or they will later delete their dirty comments.

It's very disgusting.
They will see a thread that reads cherry tomatoes, as heading,they will still find a way to pollute the thread with their tribal gbasgbos ��
Very useless people.
Re: Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual by Hassanmaye(m): 9:27pm On Jan 11, 2022
Cosbyrich:

You Igbos are the dogs because you originated ritualism with Otokoto when nobody knew it and the first ritualist caught in the SW was Orji...an Igboman from Anambra or whatever and most of you Igbos are ritualists.You mostly use the babies in your numerous baby factories.You also eat them.
Oh God please stop this blackmail

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual by Rajahbite(m): 9:42pm On Jan 11, 2022
Family affair
Re: Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual by frozen70(f): 9:46pm On Jan 11, 2022
Am just speechless

1 Like

Re: Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual by Madas1986(m): 10:01pm On Jan 11, 2022
agulion:
Any evil thing that local Yoruba Muslims can not do, does not exist, members of YMM ( Yoruba Muslims miscreants) are killing every living thing for money rituals in the SW
Yoruba are killing for fast money making idiot stop tagging it as Yoruba Muslim your egocentric against Muslims won't take you far
Re: Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:13pm On Jan 11, 2022
thinkmoney:

Waste of money. Wrong person to send to school. Shallow minded...Empty head.
I can never be your comrade. I respect people and I understand that there are good and bad people everywhere. That's what my education and exposure allow me to see.
You are one example of the bad people we have in this part of the world
Comrade, eat shiit!

A million flies can't be wrong! cheesy
Re: Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual by dmickdx: 10:40pm On Jan 11, 2022
Re: Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual by Gee64: 10:43pm On Jan 11, 2022
All for the love of money!

See how some greedy Nigerians condescend to the level of a beast!

YOU MUST NOT KILL! GOD SAYS!
Re: Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual by ComeToJesus: 10:45pm On Jan 11, 2022
Trans generational foolishness.

There should be a sustained value re-orientation campaign especially in the south western states that rituals involving human parts do not bring wealth. The Ooni and the Alaafin and the Alake of Egba land should lead this campaign in concert with the states ministries of Information and the varoius orientation agencies.

This madness has got to stop. Why are the leaders quiet? Silence means acquiescence.

Re: Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual by selfdefence: 11:33pm On Jan 11, 2022
Na wa, how can you be so heartless

1 Like

Re: Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual by Ashirioluwa: 12:06am On Jan 12, 2022
Thank God they get caught
Re: Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual by MNDY(m): 1:40am On Jan 12, 2022
Seun360:

I am disappointed and ashamed of my people.

I am very sorry about that for you my brother. But what do you think can be done about this st.upid mentality of rituals by your people?

I am not Yoruba but I live in Ogun the headquarters of the ritual killings. The things happening in your land in the southwest concerning this ritual things are very crazy.

I suggested to my friend that your people can control it by killing the Babalawos but he said it is not possible because the Babalawos will say they don't do money rituals.

Are your kings participating in these human rituals too that they cannot join their voices to condemn and find a lasting solution to it ni?

I love you Yoruba's so much but only this ritual is the fault that makes me hate you very much sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual by MNDY(m): 1:43am On Jan 12, 2022
ComeToJesus:
Trans generational foolishness.

There should be a sustained value re-orientation campaign especially in the south western states that rituals involving human parts do not bring wealth. The Ooni and the Alaafin and the Alake of Egba land should lead this campaign in concert with the states ministries of Information and the varoius orientation agencies.

This madness has got to stop. Why are the leaders quiet? Silence means acquiescence.

I don't know if their kings are involved in the human killings and human rituals and that makes them unable to join voices to condemn and find a lasting solution to the nonsense of human ritual and killing ravaging their land southwest

1 Like

Re: Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual by Jacobx007: 2:14am On Jan 12, 2022
Let me pretend I didn't read this story
Re: Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual by Physicmaster(m): 2:37am On Jan 12, 2022
Completely inhumane... Lord protect us from evil doers. in and outside our society...

1 Like

Re: Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual by obynokoko: 5:41am On Jan 12, 2022
Xscape1993:
Your own blood brother? What a mother! A child you carried in your own womb for 9 months and nurtured for years? Vanity upon vanity all is vanity!
Some mother's are evil.she must have killed her husband

1 Like

Re: Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual by zona376: 7:37am On Jan 12, 2022
All because of money. What a wicked world, had it been he succeeded, that is how he will sacrifice his mother one day. Where is our true conscience
Re: Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual by LivingTribunal: 8:01am On Jan 12, 2022
Polynek:
Chaaaii blood is no longer thicker Dan water cry
For your side
Re: Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual by valiju: 8:10am On Jan 12, 2022
Stop saying what you don't know ..There is no oso or oshole that I didn't know the bitter truth is that they don't work .
The big yahoo boy you see are just big because they engaged in high level fraud like cfo and ceo scam ...As an herbal practitioner we have to speak up because we knows within ourself that the shit call money rituals doesn't work ..
Mftivi:
you know nothing. Thing is money won't fall from anywhere magically, they are done for contracts or business deals. The spirit moves and convinces people to favor you but you will pay more prices than what you will seem to gain

1 Like

Re: Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual by Stanleyville(m): 2:04pm On Jan 12, 2022
AIR FAYA STRAIT

Re: Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual by bepositive11: 9:53pm On Jan 15, 2022
Cholls:
my sister ignorant comment!

There is something called the cosmos law practice in ancient days up till today... They're just packaged in different ways... We Africans like the Ritual bcuz it's tangible... So, yeah. It exist! It works if you apply it in good conditions.

If you want to believe in something, you will somehow find evidence to justify the belief

Why do these people have to kill others for their rituals? Why isn't there a more humane way to perform these rituals?

I'm so sick and tired of reading things like this on nairaland

Go and see the West. People are living comfortably without sacrificing innocent people, without taking the lives of innocent people and cutting off their body parts

How would you feel if your family did something like this to you?

Hard work, self discipline, and determination can get you anything in life

These people need to stop looking for shortcuts at the expense of the innocent lives of others

See where Africa is today even with all its rituals. See where Nigeria is

Poverty is the cause of all this desperation
Re: Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual by CharlotteFlair: 12:28pm On Apr 03, 2022
killmods:

It's part of their culture to add rituals and fetish practices to almost everything and it doesn't mean they all practice it. Some of my family members are Yoruba too.
Gbenue soun jareh!

Is the skulls you are mining not used to cook "aseje" for you?

https://independent.ng/mother-elder-son-kill-younger-sibling-for-money-ritual/
Re: Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2022
CharlotteFlair:
Gbenue soun jareh!

Is the skulls you are mining not used to cook "aseje" for you?

https://independent.ng/mother-elder-son-kill-younger-sibling-for-money-ritual/
Who is this fool ?
Re: Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual by dahnimoh(m): 6:35pm On Apr 03, 2022
This is super story abi ñka mbe

Re: Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual by CharlotteFlair: 6:58pm On Apr 03, 2022
killmods:

Who is this fool ?
Your father's concubine who happens to be responsible for your misfortune.
Re: Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 03, 2022
CharlotteFlair:
Your father's concubine who happens to be responsible for your misfortune.
I'm doing alright with no misfortune so u must have me mistaken for someone else u blind witch angry
Re: Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual by CharlotteFlair: 9:09pm On Apr 03, 2022
killmods:

I'm doing alright with no misfortune so u must have me mistaken for someone else u blind witch angry
Hehehe grin

Ti e ba e cheesy
Re: Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 03, 2022
CharlotteFlair:
Hehehe grin

Ti e ba e cheesy
Wetin i do u naaa.. U just siddon inside house dey look for my trouble when i did u nothing
Re: Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual by Akiara: 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2023
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo / Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 / Unrepentant Indian Serial Rapist Hacked To Death By 200 Women In Revenge Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.