Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,749 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:04 AM

Unrepentant Indian Serial Rapist Hacked To Death By 200 Women In Revenge Attack - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unrepentant Indian Serial Rapist Hacked To Death By 200 Women In Revenge Attack (71654 Views)

Breaking: Heavy Gunshots As Adamawa Police Command Under Revenge Attack / ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East / Serial Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part Apprehended In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unrepentant Indian Serial Rapist Hacked To Death By 200 Women In Revenge Attack by ogbiwa: 7:38am On Jun 21, 2021
A sardonic retelling of how a serial rapist and killer was stabbed to death by 200 women outside an Indian court house has struck a chord with youngsters across the world.

A TikTok video explaining how Akku Yadav met his "very satisfying end" in 2004 has been watched more than two million times.

Many of the viewers would have been too young to remember his case in a country where one woman reported a rape every 15 minutes in 2018.

The true figure is believed to be much worse as the official statistics don't include rapes followed by murders as well as the countless cases that go unreported.

Although being a rape victim is taboo in India, many of Yadav’s victims reported his crimes but instead of arresting him, women were turned away by the police, telling them ‘you’re a loose woman, that’s why he raped you.’

"One woman told the police she was gang-raped and the police responded by gang-raping her themselves. As long as Yadav targeted the poor, the police wouldn’t interfere."

In 2004 they descended on to Nagpur district court's white shiny marble floor armed with knives, stones and chilli powder.

They sliced off his penis with a vegetable knife and continued to stab Yadav's lifeless body after his death 15 minutes into the August 13 attack.

The gangster had committed at least three murders, tortured and kidnapped people, and raped more than 40 women and girls for over 13 years.

He was killed moments after spotting one of the women he had raped and calling her a prostitute before his court hearing.

Police laughed as Yadav threatened to repeat the crime against her and she took off her sandal and began to hit him, shouting, "We can't both live on this Earth together. It's you or me" - sparking the lynching.

The police reaction saw every woman in the slum claim responsibility for his death, telling officers: "Arrest us all."

Yadav had bribed officers with drinks to get away with robbing homes using rape as a weapon. Many of his victims were from the lowest rung of India's race-based caste-system.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/serial-sex-beast-hacked-death-24332811

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Lalasticlala Mynd44

31 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Unrepentant Indian Serial Rapist Hacked To Death By 200 Women In Revenge Attack by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 21, 2021
Otar:
200?

Even his ghost will run away from women

Even his ghost

They must have hacked his ghost plus his soul...

Like no afterlife for him...

178 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unrepentant Indian Serial Rapist Hacked To Death By 200 Women In Revenge Attack by Damscodammy1(m): 7:46am On Jun 21, 2021
Pipu dy para.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unrepentant Indian Serial Rapist Hacked To Death By 200 Women In Revenge Attack by Airoflaw(m): 7:47am On Jun 21, 2021
So Indians police no get morals too.Good this will teach the other rapist a lesson

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unrepentant Indian Serial Rapist Hacked To Death By 200 Women In Revenge Attack by Waakanda: 7:58am On Jun 21, 2021
Interesting...

What police can't do, those women did with jara on top. The man died violently in 200 ways.

#Karma

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Unrepentant Indian Serial Rapist Hacked To Death By 200 Women In Revenge Attack by Daveambition(m): 7:58am On Jun 21, 2021
"TheFutureIsFemale"

10 Likes

Re: Unrepentant Indian Serial Rapist Hacked To Death By 200 Women In Revenge Attack by Sunnybay7: 8:03am On Jun 21, 2021
He got what he deserved

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unrepentant Indian Serial Rapist Hacked To Death By 200 Women In Revenge Attack by doctore212(m): 8:04am On Jun 21, 2021
Olosho just dey hungry me since today.

Am planing of not going to work.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unrepentant Indian Serial Rapist Hacked To Death By 200 Women In Revenge Attack by padi94(m): 8:10am On Jun 21, 2021
Wjen you like woman too much and people say na woman go kill you, this is what they meant

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Unrepentant Indian Serial Rapist Hacked To Death By 200 Women In Revenge Attack by hslbroker2(m): 8:11am On Jun 21, 2021
doctore212:

resist the devil he will fly away from you, don't allow the devil to use you Mr. Sir

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Unrepentant Indian Serial Rapist Hacked To Death By 200 Women In Revenge Attack by ogbiwa: 8:21am On Jun 21, 2021
doctore212:

Jesus actually died for him too

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unrepentant Indian Serial Rapist Hacked To Death By 200 Women In Revenge Attack by Kingosytex(m): 8:23am On Jun 21, 2021
doctore212:

E better say you carry olosho oooo.

Instead of to rape person...

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unrepentant Indian Serial Rapist Hacked To Death By 200 Women In Revenge Attack by Kingosytex(m): 8:24am On Jun 21, 2021
hslbroker2:
resist the devil he will fly away from you, don't allow the devil to use you Mr. Sir

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unrepentant Indian Serial Rapist Hacked To Death By 200 Women In Revenge Attack by Ahmed0336(m): 8:26am On Jun 21, 2021
Wahala. D man go don rape many women o.

Chai!!! Serves him right.
Re: Unrepentant Indian Serial Rapist Hacked To Death By 200 Women In Revenge Attack by airminem(f): 8:33am On Jun 21, 2021
Yea. Court judgement is kindda a riddle. cheesy
Re: Unrepentant Indian Serial Rapist Hacked To Death By 200 Women In Revenge Attack by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:53am On Jun 21, 2021
If na Naija now. Na other stories

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unrepentant Indian Serial Rapist Hacked To Death By 200 Women In Revenge Attack by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:18am On Jun 21, 2021
Good!
Re: Unrepentant Indian Serial Rapist Hacked To Death By 200 Women In Revenge Attack by tatutatu(m): 10:11am On Jun 21, 2021
watch full video here http://fumacrom.com/vNe3
Re: Unrepentant Indian Serial Rapist Hacked To Death By 200 Women In Revenge Attack by DropsMic(m): 10:19am On Jun 21, 2021
Ancient
Re: Unrepentant Indian Serial Rapist Hacked To Death By 200 Women In Revenge Attack by Rickywardell332: 10:27am On Jun 21, 2021
Say no to rape. ........., if you need land in Rivers state Etche LGA Umuechem. 2 plots I want to sell cheap. I Need money to do a business. contact me 090. 794. 23938 free to watsapp and call.

1 Like

Re: Unrepentant Indian Serial Rapist Hacked To Death By 200 Women In Revenge Attack by 900warriorz: 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2021
...and his Preek led him to an untimely death grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unrepentant Indian Serial Rapist Hacked To Death By 200 Women In Revenge Attack by Shellsploit: 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2021
grin
Re: Unrepentant Indian Serial Rapist Hacked To Death By 200 Women In Revenge Attack by slawormiir: 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Nice

Judgement day is of the Lord

But at times we humans have to hasten up the Judgement day of some moda fuckers

Well done to these brave women

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unrepentant Indian Serial Rapist Hacked To Death By 200 Women In Revenge Attack by Bahamas95(m): 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2021
Someone should please give me Sapphiere's number, I want to confirm something. grin

1 Like

Re: Unrepentant Indian Serial Rapist Hacked To Death By 200 Women In Revenge Attack by ChiefSosa(m): 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2021
MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS THOSE WOMEN ABUNDANTLY. THE POLICE OFFICERS SHOULD BE ROUNDED UP AND THEN BUTT-RAPED WITH VERY HOT IRON RODS WITH SPIKES TILL THEY DIE.
#DEATHTOALLRAPISTS.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unrepentant Indian Serial Rapist Hacked To Death By 200 Women In Revenge Attack by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2021
Rape has always been rampant in India. I spoke with an Indian friend once and she told me she couldn't even leave her city to go to another one due to fear of rape, whereas this is not a 15 year old girl ooo.

South Africa comes to mind as well.

Castration should be the penalty for rape as long as it is found to be true. Any woman caught falsely accusing a man of rape, let one of their breasts be cut off too, shikena!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unrepentant Indian Serial Rapist Hacked To Death By 200 Women In Revenge Attack by Mindlog: 12:19pm On Jun 21, 2021
He called for it.
Re: Unrepentant Indian Serial Rapist Hacked To Death By 200 Women In Revenge Attack by Nuelito: 12:19pm On Jun 21, 2021
Gbese

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber / Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) / Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.