Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,953 members, 7,835,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Interesting Evident By The Jewish People ----- Igbo's Are Jews Too - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interesting Evident By The Jewish People ----- Igbo's Are Jews Too (615 Views)

Naira Fall: My People (igbo) Will Not Kill Me Before My Time / Why Are Jews So Smart? / 2015: Why Ndi Igbo Are Angry With Jonathan – Uko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Evident By The Jewish People ----- Igbo's Are Jews Too by pcmadu(m): 9:23am On Jun 18, 2011
Re: Interesting Evident By The Jewish People ----- Igbo's Are Jews Too by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 18, 2011
your mother is a gentile angry angry angry angry angry. Do you want tribal fagots like ystranger coming here and dumping rubbish?
Re: Interesting Evident By The Jewish People ----- Igbo's Are Jews Too by IG: 7:13pm On Jun 18, 2011
The truth is that the Igbos may be of the true Hebrew stock and not the Jews of today. Anybody with a good knowledge of unadulterated history knows that the true Hebrews were black. The jews of today are Khazars, they were converts and not Jewish by blood. Don't you wonder why they speak Yiddish and not Hebrew?

(1) (Reply)

7-year-old Steals Car, Drives 20 Miles To See His Dad (watch) / Lagos Creates Ministry Of Energy, Mineral Resources / The Biafran Rescue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.